Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus ...!!!

Dr.Brain

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• djdodo

• Ronin6th

• Raziel

Just because there is a face doesn't mean it is jesus's. Hmmmmmm :evil:

:roll: :mrgreen: that MC I totally agree with..

• 7 months later...

Could have done it thenselves, or it could just be coincidence.

Jesus christ, thats not jesus christ! laugh.gif

When I happen to break a glass of milk in my kitchen, or just look after the bowl of W.C. after a long time spent in wink.gif , I'm sure that I'm able to spot one too! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

So, let's see here....

JESUS, who is the SON OF GOD and born of THE VIRGIN MARY decided to reappear as an, "image on [a] windscreen that had been created by the mud and ice from the windscreen wiper".

Instead of WALKING ON WATER or TURNING WATER INTO WINE or COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD, JESUS decided that there was no better way to let people know that it was the SECOND COMING than to appear as a smear on a car window?

I would also like to know, why if Jesus was about 30 odd when he died, why do people see him as a litle kid, when he appears with Mary?

((space moose)) unsure.gif

Jesus is not the son of God .. but he is a prophet .. rolleyes.gif sent by God ..

Well ((Al)) .. I know that in Christianity, Jesus is the son of God. unsure.gif

but .. Ammm .. I am not going through this again .. I don't want to start war on religions .. tongue.gif

I only have one thing to say .. if this is what you believe in .. well it is your choice original.gif

([-{d</(djdodo)\>b}-])

Regardless of Jesus' (or anyone's) connection to God, being returned as a smear on a windshield is absurd. With all the power that God has at his disposal, he should be able to pull of something a little more impressive than that. I chalk it up to nothing more than a random chance event that someone assigned signifance to.

If it was the handiwork of God and that was the best that he could muster, it would seem then that his power is waining. If that were all the case, God might not any longer be something to fear.

Why is it when someone sees an image of a dude with long hair and a beard, they assume it's Jesus? I remember when I was younger, when my father seen dudes with long hair and beards, he would refer to them as hippies grin2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

lol Homer,

I think the hippies were trying to look more spiritual by copying Jesus. I doubt Jesus did much acid in his day, but who knows. Light em if ya got em! tongue.giflaugh.gifcool.gifwhistling.gifsasmokin.gif

Mentalcase rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...