Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection

Paranormian

Astral Projection is possible to do. It is related to OBE or NDE (OBE-Out of body experiance) or (NDE-Near Death Experiance) and some people can do it at will. Even know I don't have proof but I am one of those people. ^_^

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranormian

• oslove

• Shazi

• InfraredCow

Astral Projection is possible to do. It is related to OBE or NDE (OBE-Out of body experiance) or (NDE-Near Death Experiance) and some people can do it at will. Even know I don't have proof but I am one of those people. ^_^

I wish I could do that at will. When I was younger I was very interested in this, and tried. Finally I did it, and it scared me so bad I never tried again. That whole thing were people would say if you see your body, you'll die. I know it's like saying if you die in your dreams you really will - can't prove it. But it scared me. I would love to give it another try but there's that whole part of being afraid still. My brother died three years ago, and we were very close when he was alive and still are very psychically connected I guess you could say. I've been told you can see spirits during astral projection... I would love that but I don't know if I could get over the fear and give it another shot.

Em

I wish I could do that at will. When I was younger I was very interested in this, and tried. Finally I did it, and it scared me so bad I never tried again. That whole thing were people would say if you see your body, you'll die. I know it's like saying if you die in your dreams you really will - can't prove it. But it scared me. I would love to give it another try but there's that whole part of being afraid still. My brother died three years ago, and we were very close when he was alive and still are very psychically connected I guess you could say. I've been told you can see spirits during astral projection... I would love that but I don't know if I could get over the fear and give it another shot.

Em

See Astral projection your body and spirit is connected no matter what you won't die i do it all the time and so does my friend, she talks to her dead mom all the time. :D First i want to ask do you want to talk to your brother again, this might be a chance too. I know you love your brother might i ask umm uh how did he die. :unsure:

Edited by Paranormian

See Astral projection your body and spirit is connected no matter what you won't die i do it all the time and so does my friend, she talks to her dead mom all the time. :D First i want to ask do you want to talk to your brother again, this might be a chance too. I know you love your brother might i ask umm uh how did he die. :unsure:

I'd be careful with leaving your body so regularly. When your spirit is out of your body as you project yourself to the other spiritual world, other spirits can try to come in a possess your body. Not only that, your spirit could get lost in finding its earth bound body if spiritual lines are crossed to much.

Just a warning.

I'd be careful with leaving your body so regularly. When your spirit is out of your body as you project yourself to the other spiritual world, other spirits can try to come in a possess your body. Not only that, your spirit could get lost in finding its earth bound body if spiritual lines are crossed to much.

Just a warning.

I was about to say the same thing heh. :tu:

I was about to say the same thing heh. :tu:

idk if im possesed i've been differant latley.

no idk what im talking about im out of it latley.:hmm:

Edited by Paranormian

Just a warning.

Well they say the connection can never be broken, and to go back to ur body just wake up. :D

Well they say the connection can never be broken, and to go back to ur body just wake up. :D

Yes, 'they say'... but how do you really know? I highly doubt the ones that lose their way finding their earth bound body is going to appear to someone and say, "Hey, yeah, so listen, I have been using astral projection and I cant find my way back."

And with keeping the line open to your soul and earth bound body, it does make it easier for spirits to come in. When you use astral projection, I compare it to being in a coma-like state with almost brain dead tendencies. Yes, your body still functions while your out of it, but basically; your an empty shell. What do you think channelers do in seances or trying to communicate with the dead? They basically suppress their own spirit, allowing another spirit to come in and take over. Yes, spirits usually cannot stay in your body for a long period of time. They'll eventually lose their hold on your body because they run out of energy. Then again, if the spirit is strong enough, you could be in a world of trouble. Especially if its a malicious spirit.

Im just giving you advice, you can completely disregard it if you feel it doesnt apply to you.

No one really knows if bad things does happen... because.... if you die... you cant report it can you?

Shaz

I like to bring readers' attention to the word and concept of experience.

When we use that word, experience, we refer to an event that we undergo consciously or unconsciously but can take account of by going back in time to make a chronological sequence of experiences in each particular period of the time sequence.

For example, twice in my lifetime so far I have had been in total unconsciousness so that I do not know what I was experiencing if at all anything of, which experiencing is not anything which I had undergone through during the time periods covered by the event or absence of event in regard to my consciousness or more correctly unconsciousness.

I am talking about being in total anaesthesia when I had on two occasions a surgical operation on my body, and the anesthesiologists put me in what I would describe as total anaesthesia.

You know, when you are falling asleep you are aware of dropping into unconsciousness, that kind of unconsciousness that is different from death because you can and do come to dreams, of which you can have recall afterwards.

However when you fall into the unconsciousness due to total anaesthesia you are not even aware no matter how dimly and slowly of leaving the conscious state, you just pass out; and you come to know about your unconscious period only afterwards when and if you return to consciousness when the anaesthesia wears off, and you take into consideration when you were last conscious and now having regained consciousness, with the realization that you were in a very strict sense: temporarily dead or no longer in that period of time in existence.

That kind of unconsciousness from total anaesthesia happened to me twice in my lifetime, and my reflection to the present is that that will be a good way to die if I like to effect my own death: by injecting myself with whatever combination of drugs necessary to effect total and nonreturnable unconsciousness.

So, on my reflection and observation and inferences, I would say that Astral Projection, OBE or NDE (OBE-Out of body experience) or (NDE-Near Death Experience), they are all experiences of the same kind as dreams.

However if someone should have an astral experience and finds himself in a different location after the experience different from the one he was in prior, also OBE or NDE, it must be that you or some people moved you from a previous location to your later location while you were into the dream experience.

My point is that if you have no experience at all not even a dream-like one, then you will never come back anymore but you have stopped existing, unless you were into a period of drug induced total anaesthesia or in total comatose condition.

What I want to say is that experience and consciousness are co-equivalent: you cannot be conscious without being in experience of consciousness and also operations during consciousness, and you cannot be in experience even by way of dreams without consciousness.

But you can be into non-existence and return if you were into a comatose state and then return to consciousness coming out of the coma, or you were into total anaesthesia and then with the timed duration of the drugs has ended, you come back to consciousness, in effect from death or non-existence.

I would say that if you were in total anaesthesia and come out from it, you have returned from death or non-existence of the human conscious kind of existence.

Same also with being in coma and coming out of it.

So, do we have experience of death and coming back?

No if you don't come back as from coma or from total anaesthesia and realize that there was a lapse of time you cannot account for any event of your existence because you were dead or unconscious totally.

Oslove

I like to bring readers' attention to the word and concept of experience.

When we use that word, experience, we refer to an event that we undergo consciously or unconsciously but can take account of by going back in time to make a chronological sequence of experiences in each particular period of the time sequence.

For example, twice in my lifetime so far I have had been in total unconsciousness so that I do not know what I was experiencing if at all anything of, which experiencing is not anything which I had undergone through during the time periods covered by the event or absence of event in regard to my consciousness or more correctly unconsciousness.

I am talking about being in total anaesthesia when I had on two occasions a surgical operation on my body, and the anesthesiologists put me in what I would describe as total anaesthesia.

You know, when you are falling asleep you are aware of dropping into unconsciousness, that kind of unconsciousness that is different from death because you can and do come to dreams, of which you can have recall afterwards.

However when you fall into the unconsciousness due to total anaesthesia you are not even aware no matter how dimly and slowly of leaving the conscious state, you just pass out; and you come to know about your unconscious period only afterwards when and if you return to consciousness when the anaesthesia wears off, and you take into consideration when you were last conscious and now having regained consciousness, with the realization that you were in a very strict sense: temporarily dead or no longer in that period of time in existence.

That kind of unconsciousness from total anaesthesia happened to me twice in my lifetime, and my reflection to the present is that that will be a good way to die if I like to effect my own death: by injecting myself with whatever combination of drugs necessary to effect total and nonreturnable unconsciousness.

So, on my reflection and observation and inferences, I would say that Astral Projection, OBE or NDE (OBE-Out of body experience) or (NDE-Near Death Experience), they are all experiences of the same kind as dreams.

However if someone should have an astral experience and finds himself in a different location after the experience different from the one he was in prior, also OBE or NDE, it must be that you or some people moved you from a previous location to your later location while you were into the dream experience.

My point is that if you have no experience at all not even a dream-like one, then you will never come back anymore but you have stopped existing, unless you were into a period of drug induced total anaesthesia or in total comatose condition.

What I want to say is that experience and consciousness are co-equivalent: you cannot be conscious without being in experience of consciousness and also operations during consciousness, and you cannot be in experience even by way of dreams without consciousness.

But you can be into non-existence and return if you were into a comatose state and then return to consciousness coming out of the coma, or you were into total anaesthesia and then with the timed duration of the drugs has ended, you come back to consciousness, in effect from death or non-existence.

I would say that if you were in total anaesthesia and come out from it, you have returned from death or non-existence of the human conscious kind of existence.

Same also with being in coma and coming out of it.

So, do we have experience of death and coming back?

No if you don't come back as from coma or from total anaesthesia and realize that there was a lapse of time you cannot account for any event of your existence because you were dead or unconscious totally.

Oslove

ok thats way to much to read. and second shazi how do u know this. I know this because I can some what do it, i mean come on i eally doubt youll get lost. :D

ok thats way to much to read. and second shazi how do u know this. I know this because I can some what do it, i mean come on i eally doubt youll get lost. :D

You mean you can really enact an astral experience, or an OBE or NDE experience, and be conscious about the experience so that you can recall it afterwards as having taken place in time and in space?

I will say with envy that it is a rare talent, and I would like to possess such a talent also.

Please put your experiences together and assemble a set of acts to realize by imitation in order for an interested party to acquire that talent as you have; because I am one person who can use such a talent.

Sometimes very often I watch tv programs and they are so boring; if I have your kind of talent then I won't have to watch boring tv programs, I could just engage in my astral projection, OBE, and NDE, and thereby if I could return from these experiences have a terrific good entertainment in place of watching boring tv programs.

No, I am not being frivolous, but very serious.

I will pay you handsomely if you can train me in your talent, provided the training bears fruits for me so that I can like you now also engage in astral projection, OBE and NDE.

Contact me by pm, or by email which you will get in my profile.

Oslove

You mean you can really enact an astral experience, or an OBE or NDE experience, and be conscious about the experience so that you can recall it afterwards as having taken place in time and in space?

I will say with envy that it is a rare talent, and I would like to possess such a talent also.

Please put your experiences together and assemble a set of acts to realize by imitation in order for an interested party to acquire that talent as you have; because I am one person who can use such a talent.

Sometimes very often I watch tv programs and they are so boring; if I have your kind of talent then I won't have to watch boring tv programs, I could just engage in my astral projection, OBE, and NDE, and thereby if I could return from these experiences have a terrific good entertainment in place of watching boring tv programs.

No, I am not being frivolous, but very serious.

I will pay you handsomely if you can train me in your talent, provided the training bears fruits for me so that I can like you now also engage in astral projection, OBE and NDE.

Contact me by pm, or by email which you will get in my profile.

Oslove

Well start meditating alot like I do. Start clearing your mind and consintrate (Spelling srry) Thn lay down will your fully awake not exhausted and concentrate. and imagine your body leaving your physical body. Follow up and tell mewhat happens k. :D

Just a warning.

Actually, no your body is connected by a "silver cord" that in any matter if you get loss,scared,someone wakes you up or soul is trying to enter, That cord will automatically bring you back to your body

Spirits, cannot enter your body unless your "spirit guide" is inattentive to do anything , you can also set up psi balls around your body. But in all, you don't have to worry about going to far and being loss or someone or something trying to enter your body

Edited by DeathBed

linked-image

Not a believer? Lol

Can easy be explained by neurology and has been done before.

You mind is a product of you brain chemistry and you gonads (and anywhere else that produces hormones but mainly those 2) with out brain chemistry you are simply dead.

Just a warning.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've always read that you can't really get "lost."

And, spirits can take over your body at any time, not just when you're away...

I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong..