Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

top 3 ufo photos

some of you have been researching the ufo subject for a long time,

according to you, what are the 3 best ufo photos,you feel that could be genuine?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karl 12

• u-m

• T.Rote

• War Eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

linked-image

Hannah McRoberts took this picture near Kelesy Bay, on the east coast of Vancouver Island, on October 8, 1981 after seeing a strange cloud over a nearby mountain. It was only when the picture was developed that the disc became apparent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegal...II.html?image=2

linked-image

In September 1957 this picture was taken by a test pilot near Edwards Air Force Base in California. It shows a UFO apparently following a B-47 jet.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegal...s.html?image=17

Trinidad Island photographs -January 16, 1958:

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

The photographs have been examined by numerous organisations over the years, and nearly all of them have concluded that the photographs were not faked.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mjpowell/Trindade/Trindade.htm

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case254.htm

http://www.ufocasebook.com/trinidadeisland.html

Date: January 16, 1958

Type of Case/Report: MajorCase

Hynek Classification: DD

Shape of Object(s): Disc

Number of Witnesses: Multiple

Special Features/Characteristics: Photo, Water-Related, Military

Summary:

Trindade, a small rocky island in the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean 600 miles off the coast of Bahia, Brazil, was the site of one of the most impressive photographic cases in UFO history.

Report:

In October 1957 the Brazilian Navy set up a small scientific base on the unoccupied island, where oceanographic and meteorological research would be conducted in connection with the International Geophysical Year.

By the end of the month base personnel were reporting silvery UFOs which seemed to be monitoring their balloon's movements.

On January 1,1958, at 7:50 A.M., the passage of a bright point of light, like a mirror reflecting sunlight, was observed by the entire garrison.

The next evening a round object with an orange glow circled the Navy tow ship Triunfo traveling off the Bahian coast 400 miles from Trindade.

As the crew watched, the UFO executed sudden right-angle turns and at other times hovered near the ship. The sighting lasted for 10 minutes.

Later [16 JAN 58], at 12:15 P.M., as the Almirante Saldanha sat anchored off the south coast of Trindade and prepared for a return trip to Rio de Janeiro, 48 crew members and passengers spotted an object approaching the island. Among the witnesses was Almiro Barauna, a civilian who had been brought along because of his skill in underwater photography. Barauna gave this account to João Martins of the magazine 0 Cruzeiro:

I had my Rolleiflex 2.8-model E, which was kept inside an aluminum box for protection against the corrosive effects of water and salt. I had left my Leica with a telephoto lens in my cabin a few minutes before. The deck was full of sailors and officers. Suddenly Mr. Amilar Vieira and [retired Air Force] Capt. [José Teobaldo] Viegas called to me, pointing to a certain spot in the sky and yelling about a bright object which was approaching the island.

At this same moment, when I was still trying to see what it was, Lt. Homero [Ribeiro] — the ship’s dentist—came from the bow toward us, running, pointing to the sky and also yelling about an object he was sighting. He was so disturbed and excited that he almost fell down after colliding with a cable. Then I was finally able to locate the object, by the flash it emitted. It was already close to the island.

It glittered at certain moments, perhaps reflecting the sunlight, perhaps changing its own light — I don’t know. It was coming over the sea, moving toward the point called the Galo Crest. I had lost 30 seconds looking for the object, but the camera was already in my hands, ready, when I sighted it clearly silhouetted against the clouds.

The object was gray, metallic, and solid-looking, though surrounded by a greenish haze or mist. With a ring running through its midsection, it resembled a flattened version of the planet Saturn.

Edited by karl 12

linked-image

Los Angeles, February 25, 1942: 02:25 AM: Alarm sirens installed in the event of a Japanese air raid are started, as flying objects are seen and announced in the sky off the city. A blackout is declared and the anxious and even terrified inhabitants follow the instructions by turning all the lights off. 03:16 AM: Anti-aircraft guns open fire on the unidentified flying objects coming from the ocean, and projector beams are searching the sky. Witnesses observe small objects flying at high altitude, of red or silver-plated color, moving in formation at high speed, and untouched by the AAA salvos. This large object had been hitby many AAA projectiles, according to the reports. The anti-aircraft defence continued to shoot at UFOs without results.

linked-image

1991-Space Shuttle Atlantis, mission "STS-37" During the mission of the Space Shuttle Atlantis "STS-37", a metallic object arrives from the top and then swings in front of the video camera (it moves to the right and to the left, up and down). In the background we can see the earth.

linked-image

1988-Puerto Rico. As you can see, this seems to show a jet fighter chasing a discoid / or wedge shaped object with a protuberance on top and bottom. A reader has sent in this info on this picture. Picture taken by Amaury Rivera. He also took several others after running to his car to get his camera after being abducted@ the Laguna Calthena.

No actual ET craft caught, was too concerned for Buttercup...(leaves little to the imagination tho)

But here's a totally undeniable genuine photo i took on the farm the night before Easter...

Buttercup-Betsy's abduction:

linked-image

But here's a totally undeniable genuine photo i took on the farm the night before Easter...

It was caught on video! :)

Seriously though,heres some pretty freaky policeman testimony from Puerto Rico:

UFOs Linked to recent Cattle mutilations:

On January 12, 1997, at 2:30 a.m., Pedro Viera, a retired police officer, was driving home on Route 40 between Caguas and Humacho in Puerto Rico. All at once, he saw a disc-shaped UFO hovering over a field, levitating a bull with what he described as "a tractor beam." Bellowing in terror, the bull passed through an aperture on the bottom of the saucer and was lost to sight.

Viera immediately stepped on the gas pedal, setting off in pursuit. Speeding down Route 40, he managed to keep the UFO in sight. All at once, he was cut off by a late-model 4X4 pickup truck and forced to the side of the road.

According to Viera, two men in black BDU uniforms emerged from the truck, walked over to his car and "told me to let them do what they were doing." At first he didn't understand what the man meant; then he realized he was talking about the saucer. Having lost sight of the UFO anway, Viera continued his journey home.

Five hours later, shortly after 7 a.m., several Puerto Ricans found a mutilated cow further along on Route 40. The animal, they said, "looked as if it had been dropped from a considerable height."

http://www.ufoinfo.com/roundup/v02/rnd02_08.shtml#6

Cheers.

i guess the old photographs are more convincing because, in those days it would have been more difficult to create fakes and for those fakes to survive any analysis done today

also a picture of a ufo resembling a flying saucer taken in those days is less likely to be something man-made

i guess the old photographs are more convincing because, in those days it would have been more difficult to create fakes and for those fakes to survive any analysis done today

also a picture of a ufo resembling a flying saucer taken in those days is less likely to be something man-made

Theres some interesting images on this compilation:

and this one:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14g39_ovni

Other intriguing photographs:

RCAF pilot Childerhose Canada 1956 UFO Photo over the Canadian Rockies near Ft. MacCleod, Alberta, Canada

linked-image

Royal Canadian Air Force pilot R. J. Childerhose, while flying in a 4 plane formation at an altitude of about 11 km on 27-Aug-1956 7:20PM, saw and photographed a bright, sharply-defined disk, that was remaining stationary between the clouds.

Analysis of photograph by Bruce Maccabee (PhD optical physicist):

http://brumac.8k.com/RJC/RJC.html

UFO Photographed entering Costa Rican lake -image from mapping plane taken in September 1971:

linked-image

'In summary, our analyses have suggested that an unidentified, opaque, aerial object was captured on film at a maximum distance of 10,000 feet. There are no visible means of lift or propulsion and no surface markings other than dark regions that appear to be nonrandom ... There is no indication that the image is the product of a double exposure or a deliberate fabrication" [Haines, and Vallee, 1989]. A high resolution camera was mounted on the plane pointing downwards and programmed to take photographs of the terrain below every 17 seconds. It shows in extraordinary detail all features of the landscape (water, shoreline, trees, etc.) and you'll notice how it was determined that the object (about 600+ ft. or 200 meters in diameter was coming into the water from right to left at an angle of aprox. 30° in relation to the surface of the water. The area covered is approximately 7 miles across.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/costaricanufo.html

Unknown flying object witnessed by hundreds and photographed by Policeman over Puerto Rico:

linked-image

Background Information / Description:

Hundreds of witnesses observed a disc, illuminated by bright lights, flying at a low altitude over a residential quarter of Levittown. When dozens of people called the local police station, a patrol car was sent. Police Officer Sgt. José Cordero arrived just in time to observe the large disc passing directly over him. He was able to take ten photos with his official Polaroid camera.

The case was investigated by Puerto Rican UFO researcher Jorge Martin. A computer analysis performed by members of German MUFON (MUFON-CES) confirmed that it must have been a large craft.

Source / Credit: Hesemann

http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/sec...0s/Photo391.htm

Washington, D.C. on October 29 1942:

linked-image

Enlargement:

linked-image

Lubbock lights-August 25, 1951,Albuquerque,New Mexico:

linked-image

June 18, 1959 - UFO Photographed Over Waikiki,Hawaii:

linked-image

Namur, Belgium,June 5, 1955:

linked-image

Photo taken by East German NVA army unit 1982:

linked-image

Belgium triangle photograph:

linked-image

Taken by doctor in Tavernes,France 1974:

linked-image

The Greifswald Lights-August 14, 1990,East Germany:

linked-image

Miscellaneous:

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

This one just looks like a gouge in the canopy of the aircraft the photographer is sitting in.

HN

good call !