Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bob Lazaar

isleepwithlightson

I remember seeing a show about Bob Lazaar, a man who claimed to work at area 51, in Nevada, USA . He said that he has seen crafts and aliens, but the government said he was lying. Well, that was a few years ago and i have not heard a word about him in forever. Was he ever ousted as a fake, or is he still around and i have just missed any new reports?

Please forgive me if this is a rehashing of an old subject, but anytime I try to search old forums I get a error report. wacko.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Athlon64

• isleepwithlightson

• Ozmeister

I did a search on his name on google and found some links. I personally think this guy is a fraud based on my understanding of his technical talks.

TheLight

isleepwithlightson,

Yeah, he has been shown to be a total hoaxer. Click on the links below to read a couple of old threads about him;

LINK

LINK

LINK

Magikman thumbsup.gif

Thanks guys! I'll look that stuff up.

Magikman,

I am not convinced that Robert Lazar has been shown to be a "total hoaxer". Are you simply basing this on the fact that records of him have been difficult to locate, or do you have solid proof of this ?

• 2 weeks later...

MABE JUST MABE WHAT HE SEAD HE SEE WAS REAL BUT THE GOV WANT YOU TO THINK IT IS NOT REAL ??????????????

ALL THE WEBSITES ON BOB LAZAAR HAVE GONE

Edit; combined consecutive posts.

Edited by Magikman

Athlon64,

No, my opinion isn't based on how difficult it is to find his 'records', which in of itself is quite laughable, if he is too be believed, my doubts about his credibility are based on knowledgable, competent reports refuting his ridiculous claims and exposing his incompetance in physics. Most of that information can be gleaned from websites that are listed in the links I provided, or just by doing a little investigative work yourself, if you really desire the truth.

Magikman

Bob Lazar's personal web site. Supposedly run by Mr. Area51 himself.

Hmm... Says it will return 30 April 04...

A few days late, it would seem. Keep an eye out.

I find it difficult to understand how anyone can provide evidence to dismiss his claims about working in Area 51. The place is super secret, and therefore NOTHING about it is likely to be proved or disproved.

As for his "incompetence in physics", I will need to look into that. However, it is worth remembering that "lack of qualifications" does not necessarily equate with "lack of knowledge".

However, it is worth remembering that "lack of qualifications" does not necessarily equate with "lack of knowledge".

Precisely......I can name two famous people, off hand, that had no qualifications as such........Michael Faraday and Nikola Tesla. There's plenty of others. Scientists are not always right about a great many things, nor are they necessarily those who advance science all the time. Much of the time, it's their own methodology which restricts them (the scientific method), their theory and ideology which stifles their thought and their egos (both professional and personal) which seem to always get in the way.

Most of the great inventions of humankind were not made by scientists (not fully professional ones, at least).

Although there are documents detailing bob lazaars work for certain universaties with links to classified/blackbook projects,im still very sceptical.

On one hand,its quite believable that the goverment would deny all knowledge of bob lazaars claims.

on the other,he could just be a wacko,with a well thought out lie.

i would love to believe him.

but am inclined not too.

Bob Lazar was very bizarre

Came up with some crazy ideas

UFO's, Greys and antigravitation

Became the scorn of a cynical nation

Howled at and derided by his peers

Such attention was the sum of all his fears

No real evidence for where he'd been

Not even a sample of element 114

All he said was "take it or leave it"

Sadly no one did truly believe it