Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gordon Brown plan for army of teen volunteers

acidhead

May I remind everybody that the Nazi Party was Germanys version of the Labour Party.

May I remind you that you are in flagrant violation of Godwin's Law? (Like I said, read back a few pages. We already covered this. Step away from the horse; it's already dead.)

Edited by aquatus1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• BlindMessiah

• Corp

• acidhead

May I remind you that you are in flagrant violation of Godwin's Law? (Like I said, read back a few pages. We already covered this. Step away from the horse; it's already dead.)

You know who else reminded people of laws...Hitler :angry:

:P

May I remind everybody that the Nazi Party was Germanys version of the Labour Party.

I'm sure the Nazis use political scapegoating to automatically win arguments too. :rolleyes:

You guys are ridiculous.

This is not the preemptive draft or national security force of "brown-shirts" you guys envision.

Wonder what colour the next shirts will be. There's been brown shirts, black shirts, red shirts (though those were 'good' guys). Maybe white shirts...white's cheap after all. Well I copywrite white shirts! The future dictator must pay me royalities every time they destroy freedom. You all saw it!

May I remind you that you are in flagrant violation of Godwin's Law?

How is he violating Godwin's Law? Godwin's Law states that the longer a conversation persists, the more likely it is that one participating party is to equate someone to Hitler. The only way to violate Godwin's Law is to participate in a long conversation and not compare anyone to Hitler. Once a comparison to Hitler is made, Godwin's Law is confirmed. As was pointed out by Cradlefish, that comparison was made on the first reply, therefore Godwin's Law can't be flagrantly violated.

Edited by BlindMessiah

Oh no! 50 whole hours!

How dare they tell these children to get off the couch and maybe get some exercise for once?

Oh no! 50 whole hours!

How dare they tell these children to get off the couch and maybe get some exercise for once?

I work out every day and work 25 hours a week. Don't tell me how to live my life.