Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Republicans now into teabagging parties !

Lt_Ripley

read the thread where homeland boss apoligizes to veterens for her remarks.

I haven't noticed veterans being politically hysterical (except the PTSD casualties who can't be blamed for it). So I think she DID owe them an apology. But to me this thread doesn't have much to do with that. To me this is about the Republican stance that we haven't needed to compromise for the past eight years but we do need to compromise now (now that they've lost power). I find it offensive and I'm offended enough that I feel compelled to talk about it. I realize it makes me a less decent, less admirable human being but I simply can't stand that degree of b.s.

[gotta go to work... I'll read everyone's rebuttals later]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InHuman

• The Silver Thong

• danielost

• Siara

As a constitutionalist, Id sit here and laugh at both the Dems and the Rep, if it wasnt so damn sad. You fools, put down your preconceived BS and take a look around. We are on a SINKING SHIP.

As a constitutionalist, Id sit here and laugh at both the Dems and the Rep, if it wasnt so damn sad. You fools, put down your preconceived BS and take a look around. We are on a SINKING SHIP.

Not sinking but with the captian and the officers shooting holes in it won't be long.

So who will be the american ceaser.

Edited by danielost

Not sinking but with the captian and the officers shooting holes in it won't be long.

So who will be the american ceaser.

Thats actually kinda scary because it doesn't sound so far fetched anymore.

Thats actually kinda scary because it doesn't sound so far fetched anymore.

remember Cesar ceased control of Rome because of corruption

Of course, these protests are a Republican plot against Obama. :P

The funny thing is, this was the biggest tax protest in US history and some people think it's all due to the Republicans.

remember Cesar ceased control of Rome because of corruption

Yup

A scary thing to is that the Roman Empire fell partly due to being to thinly spread out and we can see that happening right now with the U.S. Iraq, Afganistan, soon Iran, possibly NK, shipping lanes and so on. The U.S. Empire is standing on a presapice and if it falls we are in big trouble.

Of course, these protests are a Republican plot against Obama. :P

The funny thing is, this was the biggest tax protest in US history and some people think it's all due to the Republicans.

Well to be honest the republicans started it :P na na

I kid I kid

Yup

A scary thing to is that the Roman Empire fell partly due to being to thinly spread out and we can see that happening right now with the U.S. Iraq, Afganistan, soon Iran, possibly NK, shipping lanes and so on. The U.S. Empire is standing on a presapice and if it falls we are in big trouble.

Hopefully, we're going to be out of Iraq soon (much to the detriment of Iraq I'm afraid) and I don't think we are going into Iran or NK unless something drastic happens.

Hopefully, we're going to be out of Iraq soon (much to the detriment of Iraq I'm afraid) and I don't think we are going into Iran or NK unless something drastic happens.

Whats happening here, we are agreeing ;) Iraq will have very hard times once the U.S. pull out, however I don't think they will fall back to pre 9/11 type government.

NK very unlikely, Iran however, I'm split on that one.

The Israelies will take care of Iran. Bet on it!

lmao ........ ah that was some good laughing ... and even better Fox news is angry over the laughing....lol.

Jenny Beth Martin, a Republican activist ( who has been a paid Republican consultant.)who helped organize one protest in Atlanta, said she's not too worried about the protests being dismissed by some media outlets. She estimated 750,000 people attended more than 800 protests in all 50 states, and that at the very least the local media and community newspapers documented it.

"Our message definitely got out where it needed to get," she said.

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&c...-house-humor%2F

lol where ? those are some pretty low numbers. and you know that's the high count ! Maybe if they had all shown up on the Mall in Washington it would have been more impressive ...

where were these people under Bush ??? and again since they are slow ... they are still paying 10% LESS than under their beloved Reagan . !! lmao. which makes all this hypocritical . Smart Republicans know this which is why the smart ones kept away !!

and to close ? once again the intelligent quick wit of Rachel Maddow !

Rachel Maddow's National Tea-Baggers Day Recap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6936wGmlto

Speaking as a lesbian- now let's see. Today our governor (Paterson- NY) introduced legislation to legalize gay marriage. Tomorrow you will go out and protest on the grounds that you and your God don't like my lover and you don't want me to have the right to marry. That same day you will ask me to help you hold your country together by compromising with you. Wow, this is complicated. How should I act?

An apropos poem by Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;

And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;

And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;

And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

"That same day you will ask me to help you hold your country together by compromising with you."

Is it not YOUR country as well?

"That same day you will ask me to help you hold your country together by compromising with you."

Is it not YOUR country as well?

Given the fact that Americans have constitutional rights and I don't-- no, I guess not. :)

Given the fact that Americans have constitutional rights and I don't-- no, I guess not. :)

Sorry mairrage is not a constitutional right for anyone straight or gay.

If they passed an amendment giving you the right to a gay marriage then the gays would have more rights than straights.

Edited by danielost

lmao ........ ah that was some good laughing ... and even better Fox news is angry over the laughing....lol.

Jenny Beth Martin, a Republican activist ( who has been a paid Republican consultant.)who helped organize one protest in Atlanta, said she's not too worried about the protests being dismissed by some media outlets. She estimated 750,000 people attended more than 800 protests in all 50 states, and that at the very least the local media and community newspapers documented it.

"Our message definitely got out where it needed to get," she said.

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&c...-house-humor%2F

lol where ? those are some pretty low numbers. and you know that's the high count ! Maybe if they had all shown up on the Mall in Washington it would have been more impressive ...

where were these people under Bush ??? and again since they are slow ... they are still paying 10% LESS than under their beloved Reagan . !! lmao. which makes all this hypocritical . Smart Republicans know this which is why the smart ones kept away !!

and to close ? once again the intelligent quick wit of Rachel Maddow !

Rachel Maddow's National Tea-Baggers Day Recap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6936wGmlto

You've repeatably dodged the question brought up for the outrageous government spending as of late. Are you for or against government waste, lack of oversight and putting our country further into debt? Because by your posts, you're ignoring what people are ticked about and just want to keep mocking a few select people compared to the whole.

If they passed an amendment giving you the right to a gay marriage then the gays would have more rights than straights.

Wait, off topic, but what?

i went to a tea party last night and it was awesome :D

we had a great turn out and had most of the people driving by agreeing with us also, (we only got 1 crazy @sshole that knows how to hold down the horn for 10 seconds strait and stick up her middle finger at the same time xD)

one of the coolest things was someone that stopped at the red light right infront of me...

this was a middle-eastern guy and when he saw us he waved at us and gave us a thumbs up and then reached down into his pocket and got out a passport and opened it up and showed us where he was from (i didnt see) and then took out his U.S. papers. this guy was just driving back from getting his U.S. citizenship! and he looked like the happiest guy in the world

I think 750,000 people in 800 cities protesting is a conservative figure. There were 2500 in my city and it isn't very large.

I agree with the point silver made of the Canadian "right wing party" being more true to its fiscally conservative roots then the one in america.

I support Harper on NON-SOCIAL ISSUES (the fact that we don't have legal gay marriage and our science minister dosn't believe in evolution is very upsetting) and the only problems I had with his budget was cutting funding to woman's programs.

Sorry mairrage is not a constitutional right for anyone straight or gay.

That's true. I have just as much right to live danielost's lifestyle as danielost does. Okay I take it back. What can I do to help preserve the Christian Right America the Republicans have created over the last 8 years? I can't wait to lend a hand.

(btw- I'm a fiscal conservative. If the right hadn't treated my segment of the community so poorly over the years I might be attending a tea party too.)

That's true. I have just as much right to live danielost's lifestyle as danielost does. Okay I take it back. What can I do to help preserve the Christian Right America the Republicans have created over the last 8 years? I can't wait to lend a hand.

(btw- I'm a fiscal conservative. If the right hadn't treated my segment of the community so poorly over the years I might be attending a tea party too.)

With all due respect (having participated in gay pride parades for many years) what have Democrats done for you?

Even the most Democratic states have denied you those rights.

Edited by Michelle

Anytime it DOES get passed an ignorant and hateful group pushes a law to reverse it.

"A storm is coming"

(define coming)

My understanding of it is that it's people from all political backgrounds.

Guess it's just easier to defend Obama's taxes by calling everybody that would dare disagree with you "Republican". Next it'll be "anti-Americans". Sounds vaguely familiar...

Oh yeahs, that's what the Bush supporters did.

linked-image

Anyone making any effort to reduce the payments they make in taxes was already called unamerican by Joe Biden and last night by CNN's Larry King.

You must be a descendant of Nostradamus.

Harte