Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Republicans now into teabagging parties !

Lt_Ripley

too funny !!!!!!! lmao.

Rachel Maddow, she's a clever one. While talking about the conservative movement and their tea parties, Maddow used a phrase that we never thought they'd let past the censors.

She loses it at about 2:00 in, and just barely controls her giggling for the rest of the segment. Awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sggbZvENjEA

ps - the 'rich ' are still paying 10% less in taxes than they paid under Reagan ! lmao. the clueless Tea Partiers.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InHuman

• The Silver Thong

• danielost

• Siara

My understanding of it is that it's people from all political backgrounds.

Guess it's just easier to defend Obama's taxes by calling everybody that would dare disagree with you "Republican". Next it'll be "anti-Americans". Sounds vaguely familiar...

Oh yeahs, that's what the Bush supporters did.

linked-image

LOL the message might be muffled, that was classic :lol:

Hey Kratos look up, it's a plane ......... opps no it wasn't, but you just got tea bagged :o

wait wait wait.

I thought only the top 5% were getting taxed. (more, or the same amount as before)..

If so.. who gives a flying **** if they complain?

And honestly, everytime hear about this stuff all I wonder is how dumb and lazy is the average citizen.

Sure wastefull spending should be watched, and any hint of wrongdoing should be a criminal offence... but..

THE PEOPLE want healthcare... they want the worlds strongest military.. they want the national guard to watch the borders.. they want new roads... new hospitals.. new schools..

Howver.. they DONT WANT TO PAY FOR IT.

wtf.

ps - the 'rich ' are still paying 10% less in taxes than they paid under Reagan ! lmao. the clueless Tea Partiers.

source?

Maybe if they sat down and actually drank the tea and chilled out a bit the world would be a better place...

I hate the sexual innuendo she applies. How childish. MSNBC is the new Fox News. Now that they have someone in as President that they like, they'll trash a protest they don't agree with. What makes them any better? For a media outlet to prize themselves on enlightenment and supporting the Constitution they make fun of the very activity that is encouraged by our founding fathers; no matter how ridiculous any of us may find it. It's all bull. When are we going to learn that both parties, and the media are only in it for themselves? If we didn't have enough brainless mass of sheep during the Bush administration, we do now. Blind leading the blind.

The only reason this is considered a "conservative protest" (despite the protest message objecting TARP that Bush himself presided over as well) is because Fox News (sadly) is the only one covering it seriously. CNN too, perhaps, but I haven't watched enough of that channel lately to say. A libertarian group is hosting the one in my state. Not to mention you're not going to get many democratic senators/representatives protesting a President which happens to be the same party as they.

The bottom line is, it is a protest against this ridiculous government spending. It's not republican or democrat, it's the people.

Even a criminal tried warning us about this very thing in 1993:

We are reaping what has been sown, and the results of our harvest is a painful bankruptcy, and a foreclosure on American property, precious liberties, and a way of life. Few of our elected representatives in Washington, D.C. have dared to tell the truth. The federal United States is bankrupt. Our children will inherit this unpayable debt, and the tyranny to enforce paying it.

There is nothing funny about that.

Yes there is.

Whatever the original intentions might have been. the whole idea of a "tea party protest" has been boggarted by the lazy, and the rich.

I hate the sexual innuendo she applies. How childish. MSNBC is the new Fox News. Now that they have someone in as President that they like, they'll trash a protest they don't agree with. What makes them any better? For a media outlet to prize themselves on enlightenment and supporting the Constitution they make fun of the very activity that is encouraged by our founding fathers; no matter how ridiculous any of us may find it. It's all bull. When are we going to learn that both parties, and the media are only in it for themselves? If we didn't have enough brainless mass of sheep during the Bush administration, we do now. Blind leading the blind.

The only reason this is considered a "conservative protest" (despite the protest message objecting TARP that Bush himself presided over as well) is because Fox News (sadly) is the only one covering it seriously. CNN too, perhaps, but I haven't watched enough of that channel lately to say. A libertarian group is hosting the one in my state. Not to mention you're not going to get many democratic senators/representatives protesting a President which happens to be the same party as they.

The bottom line is, it is a protest against this ridiculous government spending. It's not republican or democrat, it's the people.

Even a criminal tried warning us about this very thing in 1993:

We are reaping what has been sown, and the results of our harvest is a painful bankruptcy, and a foreclosure on American property, precious liberties, and a way of life. Few of our elected representatives in Washington, D.C. have dared to tell the truth. The federal United States is bankrupt. Our children will inherit this unpayable debt, and the tyranny to enforce paying it.

There is nothing funny about that.

I couldn’t agree more. Well said... :tu:

Hahaha. I laugh at the whole idea. Typical liberals/conservatives/right/left/center/PEOPLE.

Please, stop...

Still waiting on that source, and wether or not its only the 5% who are seeing an increase.

I was referring to the liberals in this thread, you inhuman creature. You, Silver Thong and Ripley, to be exact. Your responses are as nonsensically, hatefully idiotic as they are predictable.

Prove it.

If you want to debate point by point. Go ahead.

But be clear when you explain how I was inncorect about the average taxpayers wants.

That's not what I was talking about, but I'll play along.

The "tea-baggers" aren't saying they don't wanna pay taxes. They're saying the government, among other things, has become too big and taxes way too much.

Edited by Pseudo-Intellectual

That's not what I was talking about, but I'll play along.

The "tea-baggers" aren't saying they don't wanna pay taxes. They're saying the government, among other things, has become too big and taxes way too much.

Why do they expect? Your in a reccession.

They voted in a guy who promised among other things a proper healthcare system. How did they think it was gonna work?

What's not being talked about in all of this is Obama's tax on the tobacco industry. I'm a smoker, and I'll freely admit it. But his taxes don't affect me as much because I grow my own tobacco here at home. He put the tax on the distributers, retailers, and buyers. Not on the farmers. It's laughable. The hypocrite brings the hammer down on the tobacco industry, and he's a consumer himself. But he's smart enough not to bring the tax on the farmers because he knows they're his source of smack, and levying a tax on the farmers screws the entire tobacco industry.

Again, I don't have to worry much about it because I make my own here at home, which is perfectly legal........as of right now.

But the result of idiot Obama's tobacco taxes are wreaking havoc on the normal consumer....and it's not being reported. Convenience stores are being knocked over now at a record pace due to the tax and the crime rate of Obama's administration is beginning to skyrocket.

And the worst part? His solution to quell the crime rate is going to be a ban on guns.

And for me personally, my tobacco plants are protected by my right to grow them, and my right to bear arms.

Let the idiot call down the law.

I'm ready, and armed.

Yes there is.

Whatever the original intentions might have been. the whole idea of a "tea party protest" has been boggarted by the lazy, and the rich.

Rich I could agree with, but I'd hardly say lazy. One might even could suggest the lazy welcome all of this extra spending so "they don't have to." Of course, I don't see it that way as it is a very typical, partisan approach. The general populace are seeing a stereotypical surface just as the protests were seen during the Wall Street bailout. Those who protested then were pegged as radicals wanting to see its collapse, or getting their last FU in for Bush, "not understanding its importance."

Even if you are correct, it's the people's duty to make it otherwise. I never really held the "love it or leave it" opinion. When something is broken, you fix it. If it's broken beyond all repair then you're just out of luck because there will never be "another" America in which I'm sure most of the world sighs with relief for that one lol.

What's not being talked about in all of this is Obama's tax on the tobacco industry. I'm a smoker, and I'll freely admit it. But his taxes don't affect me as much because I grow my own tobacco here at home. He put the tax on the distributers, retailers, and buyers. Not on the farmers. It's laughable. The hypocrite brings the hammer down on the tobacco industry, and he's a consumer himself. But he's smart enough not to bring the tax on the farmers because he knows they're his source of smack, and levying a tax on the farmers screws the entire tobacco industry.

Again, I don't have to worry much about it because I make my own here at home, which is perfectly legal........as of right now.

But the result of idiot Obama's tobacco taxes are wreaking havoc on the normal consumer....and it's not being reported. Convenience stores are being knocked over now at a record pace due to the tax and the crime rate of Obama's administration is beginning to skyrocket.

And the worst part? His solution to quell the crime rate is going to be a ban on guns.

And for me personally, my tobacco plants are protected by my right to grow them, and my right to bear arms.

Let the idiot call down the law.

I'm ready, and armed.

So you're saying you'll murder Law Enforcement officers if they try to enforce a law that you do not agree with?

Hahaha. I laugh at the responses to this thread. Typical liberals.

Go on...

I was referring to the liberals in this thread, you inhuman creature. You, Silver Thong and Ripley, to be exact. Your responses are as nonsensically, hatefully idiotic as they are predictable.

Don't you do exactly the same thing?

So you're saying you'll murder Law Enforcement officers if they try to enforce a law that you do not agree with?

Don't you do exactly the same thing?

"murder" law enforcement officers?

If someone comes to my house and breaks down my door and guns down my wife and kids, and then I retaliate, who's the murderer?

Bravo! As much as I still (sometimes) enjoy the Daily Show, it has been the genesis of a trend in news reporting towards entertainment and comic relief rather than actual discourse (and rather than the completely empty corporate propaganda its long been :innocent: ). There is no reason why this report needed to resort to this lowbrow comentary...other than maybe ratings. And I do agree, it makes a mockery out of the forms of protest (at least symbolically) that are at the foundation of this republic. You know if these people were to today board a trade vessel and tamper with its contents they would be deemed "terrorists" by the media, yet such attempts to protest within the law are ridiculed in the context of homosexual practices. I guess its all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

That being said, I doubt this "movement" is much more than a partisan constructed mind ****.

Edited by el midgetron

"murder" law enforcement officers?

If someone comes to my house and breaks down my door and guns down my wife and kids, and then I retaliate, who's the murderer?

If they come into your home with a warrant to confiscate an illegal substance and you shoot them(which is what you threatened to do), you are a murderer. Are drug dealers who fire upon police patriots or criminals in your eyes?

As stupid as drug laws are they are still laws and the rule of law must be upheld in society.

Pseudo, keep to the topic at hand, if you are unable to come up with an intelligent, on-topic and constructive post dont bother posting. If you dont agree with another memebrs post debate them, dont attack them. This is your first and only warning.