Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hairdresser turns robber into sex slave

evil_kenshin

A hairdresser from the small Russian town of Meshchovsk has subdued a man who tried to rob her shop, and then raped him for three days in the utility room, Life.ru reports.

The incident occurred on Saturday, March 14. The working day was coming to an end at a small hairdressers, when a man armed with a gun rushed in and demanded the day’s earnings.

The frightened employees and customers agreed to fulfill his demand, but when the shop’s owner, 28-year-old Olga, was handing the money to the robber, she suddenly knocked him down on the floor and then tied him up with a hairdryer cord. The 32-year-old Viktor couldn’t have known that the woman was a yellow belt in karate.

Olga locked the unlucky robber in the utility room and told her colleagues that she was going to call the police – but didn’t do so. When everybody left home, she approached the man and ordered him to ‘take of his underpants’ threatening to hand him over to the police if he refuses to cooperate.

After that Olga raped her hostage for three long days. She chained Viktor to the radiator with pink furry handcuffs and fed him ******.

She eventually let the man go on Monday, March 16, saying: “Get out of my sight!”

Viktor went straight to hospital as his genitals were injured, and then to the police.

Olga was resentful when she was taken by the police.

“What a b******,” the woman said about Viktor. “Yes, we had sex a couple of times. But I’ve bought him new jeans, gave him food and even gave him 1.000 roubles (around $ 30) when he left.”

After that she wrote a notice to the police claiming the man tried to rob her shop.

Both Olga and Viktor may now face prison terms. The woman could be convicted of rape, while the man of robbery.

news article

lol pretty weird thing to do can't say I agree with what she did but hopefully he learns his lesson never to rob again

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaoszerg

• Beckys_Mom

• tigger

• The Silver Thong

There is a photo of her and she is blond and she does not look that bad even though her eyes are blurred out.

I don't think I would of minded even if her name is Olga.

Reminds me, I need to get a haircut this weekend lol

in soviet Russia, victim rapes you!

(sorry couldn't resist)

in soviet Russia, victim rapes you!

(sorry couldn't resist)

I want to say something here, but better not :lol:

IM wondering if it was the rape he objected to, or the fact he only got 30 bucks for his services...bad mirror bad! this is no laughing matter!

Everybody missed this part:

Viktor went straight to hospital as his genitals were injured, and then to the police.

Umm, ouch?

The lucky *******! :angry2:

Can't really see it working in the UK..

"No, please... don't put me in the broom cupboard, and rape me for three days..

no don't... !"

"Er.. what? actually I was going to call the police."

Everybody missed this part:

Umm, ouch?

LOL three days of being raped might not be a bad thing if all you have is sore gonads, actually last weekend I.......... oh nevermind LOL

Olga rocks lol

"as his genitals were injured,". LOL. on first reading I thought it said his genitals were insured.

She probably gave him a nice bikini wax :P

Yeeooww!!!

She probably gave him a nice bikini wax :P

Yeeooww!!!

:lol: THAT would teach him!!!

i think this robber picked the wrong time of the month... or the wrong shop 8-|

Seems like a rather random thing to do... maybe she was just feeling lonely? :P

"His genitals were injured"... maybe she permed them?

"His genitals were injured"... maybe she permed them?

In a weird way.I say - Serves him right.....and she terrorized HIM good and propper.........I like the part of the story.where she had finished with him...and said - Now get out of my sight LOL

How often have we read stories of men robbing and putting terror into poor store clerks ect...and a female humiliates them big time???? not very often.....kinna like the street lamp that urinates on the dog LMAO

Well I guess it's a new take on rehabilitation methods...... :blink:

In a weird way.I say - Serves him right.....and she terrorized HIM good and propper.........I like the part of the story.where she had finished with him...and said - Now get out of my sight LOL

How often have we read stories of men robbing and putting terror into poor store clerks ect...and a female humiliates them big time???? not very often.....kinna like the street lamp that urinates on the dog LMAO

its last sexual action he'll get for a loooonnnnnggg time... so he may as well have enjoyed it :huh::P

its last sexual action he'll get for a loooonnnnnggg time... so he may as well have enjoyed it :huh::P

You havent heard about those prisons..............put it this way..he might not want to drop the soap LMAO :lol: I kid I kid thats an old joke LMAO

I tried to rob Beck's Mom. Lucky for me I was faster then her and that butcher knife she had missed me by a inch.......

Wel Hello Ms. Olga :lol:

Pavot

:lol: