Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hairdresser turns robber into sex slave

evil_kenshin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaoszerg

• Beckys_Mom

• tigger

• The Silver Thong

You know, if it was a man raping a female robber, it would be a different story.

But since it's not the case, I can allow myself to laugh.

:lol:

I tried to rob Beck's Mom. Lucky for me I was faster then her and that butcher knife she had missed me by a inch.......

linked-image

There is a photo of her and she is blond and she does not look that bad even though her eyes are blurred out.

I don't think I would of minded even if her name is Olga.

ahh heres the thing... most ruskies bleach their hair..

In a weird way.I say - Serves him right.....and she terrorized HIM good and propper.........I like the part of the story.where she had finished with him...and said - Now get out of my sight LOL

How often have we read stories of men robbing and putting terror into poor store clerks ect...and a female humiliates them big time???? not very often.....kinna like the street lamp that urinates on the dog LMAO

You know, if it was a man raping a female robber, it would be a different story.

But since it's not the case, I can allow myself to laugh.

:lol:

i cant help but feel exceptionally sickened by these comments... RAPE IS RAPE, whether it be a woman or a male.. the case should not be laughed about. it is not a thing to mock, and makes you just as disgusting as the person did this barbaric crime

i cant help but feel exceptionally sickened by these comments... RAPE IS RAPE, whether it be a woman or a male.. the case should not be laughed about. it is not a thing to mock, and makes you just as disgusting as the person did this barbaric crime

Best not come back in this thread then so you don't get all worked up and begin moaning at us. :D

Here have this money and go to the pictures :P

Edited by chaoszerg

Best not come back in this thread then so you don't get all worked up and begin moaning at us. :D

Here have this money and go to the pictures :P

oh im sorry, guess i should be laughing and all happy after being raped eh?

cretin

oh im sorry, guess i should be laughing and all happy after being raped eh?

cretin

lmao stop being so uber sensitive. What makes this funny is that the guy tried to commit a crime and rob people and end up suffering for his crime, now I think we all know how serious and bad rape is, but we don't all have to be uber serious and depressed and whine at people for poking a bit of fun.

If you truly do not like this thread and its comments then the simple solution is don't take part in it, but don't whine at people because they are having a bit of a laugh.

lmao stop being so uber sensitive. What makes this funny is that the guy tried to commit a crime and rob people and end up suffering for his crime, now I think we all know how serious and bad rape is, but we don't all have to be uber serious and depressed and whine at people for poking a bit of fun.

If you truly do not like this thread and its comments then the simple solution is don't take part in it, but don't whine at people because they are having a bit of a laugh.

keep on going.. you are just showing your "uber" ignorance..

yuck it up chuckles....

yuck it up chuckles....

Hope you have a box of clenex so you can cry in a corner.

I like you Tigger but I feel sorry for any friends you may go out on the town with, because you must really be a damper on their evening.

I find this amusing because the guy tried to be a jerk and rob people and ended up being punished for it and suffering, and the woman herself did something bad (the Raping) and now she faces being jailed so she has suffered for it.

They both did something bad and they both got what they deserve. Rape is very serious but if a criminal pays a heavy price for trying to break the law then I have no sympathy for him and the woman herself was a idiot for raping him because she has broke the law also and now she is suffering for it.

Now please stop crying mom and move on instead of trying to depress everyone.

yuck it up chuckles....

chuckles :lol: chuck norris' funny, half brother :rofl:

Edited by dr alien

chuckles :lol: chuck norris' funny, half brother :rofl:

Lol he allows me to be his half brother.

I dont really want to argue with tigger though because I do like her and Tigger is also the only character in whinne the pooh I like. So I dont want to make her sad or angry.

linked-image

Tiggers should be happy and bouncy......

linked-image

.......especially when they are bouncing their fist into my face.

in soviet Russia, victim rapes you!

(sorry couldn't resist)

ahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahaha

too good ahahha :lol:

yuck it up chuckles....

Rape is rape...and yes its bad, she could have just beaten him lol......but that guy thought it was a blast to go in and terrorize all of them....and goodness knows how many he has done before that....put it this way, when he gets out, he may think twice before he goes for his gun to terrorize anyone else

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Rape is rape..but that gut thought it was a blast to go in and terrorize all of them....and goodness knows how many he has done before that....put it this way, when he gets out, he may think twice before he goes for his gun to terrorize anyone else

Yes rape is rape it is a terrible thing but the guy tried to rob people and he suffered a horrible consequence from it and the girl herself even though she saved everyone she did the wrong thing to rape him and now she is paying for it also. Now they have both hopefully learnt a lesson from their actions.

I have no sympathy for the robber and he deserved everything he got. :yes:

Yes rape is rape it is a terrible thing but the guy tried to rob people and he suffered a horrible consequence from it and the girl herself even though she saved everyone she did the wrong thing to rape him and now she is paying for it also. Now they have both hopefully learnt a lesson from their actions.

I have no sympathy for the robber and he deserved everything he got. :yes:

I have no sympathy for him either...he tried so hard to hurt and put terror into those he was robbing...and I doubt that was the 1st time this git has done that......

Personally, I wouldn't have raped him...but I would have beaten the living tar out of him......then called the cops LOL

To be honest I would give the guy a good kicking while he is down and phone the police, unfortunately the girl went and raped him which was extreme and now they are both in trouble, the girl was very foolish and now has to suffer for her bad decision to rape him, as for the guy he deserves no sympathy and I really do hope that he had a horrible ordeal.

Now if people want to be sensitive and bag on about how rape is horrible I wont argue with the fact that it is a horrible ordeal, but if it happens to someone who is trying to be a scum bag and hurt or terrorize people then I will point and laugh at them because they deserve no sympathy.

As for people who have been raped and have read this thread if it does not amuse you (which is understandable) then back out of the thread if it is not to your liking, but do not pick a fight with people and expect them to chat or behave a certain way to your liking.

Edited by chaoszerg

To be honest I would give the guy a good kicking while he is down and phone the police, unfortunately the girl went and raped him which was extreme and now they are both in trouble, the girl was very foolish and now has to suffer for her bad decision to rape him, as for the guy he deserves no sympathy and I really do hope that he had a horrible ordeal.

I too would hav given him a darn good thrashing for doing what he did.........but I agree she did take it to an extreme level LOL........I have no sympathy for him regardless, it left him hurt, and I was just fixed on the fact he got hurt for trying to hurt and terrorize others .....

Now if people want to be sensitive and bag on about how rape is horrible I wont argue with the fact that it is a horrible ordeal, but if it happens to someone who is trying to be a scum bag and hurt or terrorize people then I will point and laugh at them because they deserve no sympathy.

Me too, I wont argue that it's not hirrible......it is horrible done on to those that are innocent and used as victims for no good reason.......I'd dare say that peice of scum that burst into that joint with a weapon, his intentions were to hurt and put terror into others......and I know it has to be somehting he has done before......he just didnt expect to wind up a victim himself

As for people who have been raped and have read this thread if it does not amuse you (which is understandable) then back out of the thread if it is not to your liking, but do not pick a fight with people and expect them to chat or behave a certain way to your liking.

I agree, I have entered a lot of threads that I didn't like, and so I exit them.......people are entitled to their own opinions though....this I have to resepct

I agree with Biff...except giving him just a bikini wax she should have given him a full body wax. :lol:

I agree with Biff...except giving him just a bikini wax she should have given him a full body wax. :lol:

:lol: OUCHIEEE........well a lot of men are hairless in many areas....but even so, legs...arms....and a few other spots ...WAXED....that is sheer punishment LOL..... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

who are you to tell me what to laugh and what not to laugh at? If i find something funny I will laugh. You politically correct people should all just go and jump off a cliff.

On another note, "She chained Viktor to the radiator with pink furry handcuffs and fed him ******." How come no one asked about that, what did she feed him??

If you goto the link provided it says she chained him to a radiator for three days and fed him a popular performance enhancing drug lol. That is just funny to me.

After he spends a long stay in jail I bet he goes out looking to hit another hair salon.

Edited by Ugly1

Chances are, I don't think we'll hear about Viktor robbing any time soon....