Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
evil_kenshin

hairdresser turns robber into sex slave

65 posts in this topic

Jonny Wonny

ok, ok, men are probably gonna find this funny, but women, they probably won't. i don't want to say too much, because i don't want my bits getting injured either :/

Funky Poacher

Payback is hott...

Something Is Out There

The funny part is "his genital is injured"... damn, that is a hell fierce of a girl.

Awake99

lol i love russia :lol::tu:

sam12six

Hope you have a box of clenex so you can cry in a corner.

I like you Tigger but I feel sorry for any friends you may go out on the town with, because you must really be a damper on their evening.

I find this amusing because the guy tried to be a jerk and rob people and ended up being punished for it and suffering, and the woman herself did something bad (the Raping) and now she faces being jailed so she has suffered for it.

They both did something bad and they both got what they deserve. Rape is very serious but if a criminal pays a heavy price for trying to break the law then I have no sympathy for him and the woman herself was a idiot for raping him because she has broke the law also and now she is suffering for it.

Now please stop crying <b>mom </b> and move on instead of trying to depress everyone.

I think if you had said something like this initially, Tigger wouldn't have had a problem with it. The early comments though, seemed to imply that the guy was somehow rewarded by being raped.

I've never really understood this attitude. Are women so hard to come by where you guys go? Everywhere I've been, there are women that are happy to hop into bed with you for a smile. I just can't imagine being grateful if one drugged me and forced herself on me (or being envious of someone it happened to, either).

who are you to tell me what to laugh and what not to laugh at? If i find something funny I will laugh. You politically correct people should all just go and jump off a cliff.

On another note, <b>"She chained Viktor to the radiator with pink furry handcuffs and fed him ******."</b> How come no one asked about that, what did she feed him??

I'm pretty sure she fed him something that starts with the letter V, something that causes the little general to salute. That word is censored on all forums I've seen because of spammers...

Edited by sam12six

SRCivic98

wow....hair dresser gone dominatrix. I guess that'll show him, don't rob a hair joint unless you're bald and don't want to get trimmed up in a few places.

InHuman

As long as her face is blurred or fugly in real life, I wouldn't mind being that robber.

lordstanley

hahahah she used him up and he didn't like it :)

conspiracybeliever

This has got to be one of the strangest stories I've ever read. I can remember having debates years ago about whether it was possible to rape a man. I guess with the new drugs out it makes it possible. :tu:

Starxle

Who knows what other weird things liek tis happen. :blink:

WoIverine

Whoa, hold up. She fed him ******? Extra doses of that cause priapism. He probably was in severe pain, in need of surgery if that was the case.

She-ra

Olga----->>>> oaoznt.jpg

:o

WoIverine

Olga----->>>> oaoznt.jpg

:o

*bets that's actually She-ra in disguise* lol

marlindo

One of the comments:

Cool, all our base is belong to Olga!... :)
Edited by marlindo

JamieSymptom

Well, I guess that guy's robbin' days are over. As are Olga's rapin' days.

Normality returns to Russia.

As if.