Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Giant Hand' Pictured in Space

sarah snow

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batjoker

• Beckys_Mom

• Plainbob13

• chaoszerg

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope you'll give me a hand if i get in trouble.

when i hand it to you make sure you hand me it back or i get andy handy on you

It's a pity to read hand spam.....when the OP truly is an amazing sight.........

Just hope more get to view it....

It's a pity to read hand spam.....when the OP truly is an amazing sight.........

Just hope more get to view it....

what a hand down i sorry that all the puns i can think of i will stop

The object measures only 12 miles across and was photographed from 17,000 light years away?

Either one of those numbers is wrong, or we have much better optics than we let on.... optics that would be capable of imaging remote worlds terrain...

well ofcourse we could but if they discoverd aliens, that would ruin the religion reputation and the government reputation, .....and they dont want that :D -_-..........

(aliens do exsist tho, we're proof)

and the religious fanatics will spam this thread with 'ohhh its the hand of God! you can't deny that!'

If that's the hand of god, then god is an alien....only 4 fingers. :P That fits nicely in my theory of how we came to be anyway. ;)

post-69796-1239827909_thumb.jpg

result!

lol

i would swear that hand is reaching for a hot dog

Coming back to this thread, it is still an amazing sight that photograph. So much out there still to be discovered and understood :yes:

Coming back to this thread, it is still an amazing sight that photograph. So much out there still to be discovered and understood :yes:

It was a great find sarah...well done on that one.......great discovery........but it wont ever be understood lol

It was a great find sarah...well done on that one.......great discovery........but it wont ever be understood lol

i understand the hand is looking for the big bag of chips in space :lol:

I can.and I believe in god LOL...only because I know we can't prove it is gods hand

can you prove it isn't the hand of god

Ohh ho ho ho..you are so not going to turn this into a religious debate LMAO... :D ..no I cant, but just in the same way you cant prove that it is

I gave my opinion...and I stick by it............If you wish to believe it is gods hand, then you are entitled to do so

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Ohh ho ho ho..you are so not going to turn this into a religious debate LMAO... :D ..no I cant, but just in the same way you cant prove that it is

I gave my opinion...and I stick by it............If you wish to believe it is gods hand, then you are entitled to do so

becky where the god bag of chips when you need them

wasn't trying to turn it into a religious debate. just because you can't prove something isn't something doesn't mean it isn't that something unless of course you have real proof that it isn't.

by the way the hand looks like it is reaching for a spud to me

Edited by danielost

how can you prove we exist and not some imaginary, made up thing in someones dream which has created a world in another dimension which we live in... :o

wasn't trying to turn it into a religious debate. just because you can't prove something isn't something doesn't mean it isn't that something unless of course you have real proof that it isn't.

Neither can prove its gods hand.....and neither can prove what it really is lol

It just looks amazing....for all we know, it could be photoshopped LOL...........but I doubt it....it did look a lot like an xray hand lol

Galactus is at it again, move along, nothing to see here.

What in the Stan lee are you talking about :lol: ha ha good joke mate lol