Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chess groups and scoreboard

Saru

Jak - just a reminder that you are in Group D ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Karlis

• Abecrombie

• =Jak=

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay... I can't play with waters... Red fire pawn : (

You can still play against anyone you like, however only games against those in your group will count for the tournament.

Okay... Gr8.. What will I get.. if I win all games??

If you win enough games in round one you'll go through to round two, if you win enough games in round two you'll win the tournament.

Gummug isn't found as a player on RHP. What do I do ?

From what I gather if he's a new player he won't show up until he starts a game, so he'll need to initiate a game with you rather than the other way around.

I only found ParanoidAndroid, so I'm challenging him. PA, its your move......

Saru,

Can we play all three OPponents at once at red hot pawn that are in our group, or just one player aat a time ? And is it ok if I challenge PA since he is the only one I CAN FIND?

Thanks boss,

Abecrombie :st

* rubs hands together*

Edited by Abecrombie

Yes that's fine, and you can play up to five games at the same time on RHP.

Karlis Leaving after 1/2 an hr.... need to continue after a hr..

I only found ParanoidAndroid, so I'm challenging him. PA, its your move......

Saru,

Can we play all three OPponents at once at red hot pawn that are in our group, or just one player aat a time ? And is it ok if I challenge PA since he is the only one I CAN FIND?

Thanks boss,

Abecrombie :st

* rubs hands together*

Found your challenge, ZombieDog :P Best of luck :tu:

If you want to challenge BurntToast - just remember there are actually two T's in RHP username (Burnt Toast, not Burn Toast). It seems to have been missed out in the results list. I haven't found gummug yet, though :(

Edited by Paranoid Android

:)

Still water... still waiting for your move..

Game started :)

Game started :)

Canceled... u supposed to play with group A

Canceled... u supposed to play with group A

Yes I know that :) ........it's you that started the game, not me :P

Just a slight correction to make, I have not started all six games, I was unaware that it only allowed five at a time. I have started both matches against Tiggs and Mindfire, I have only started my white match against dany.

Yes I know that :) ........it's you that started the game, not me :P

Yes... : (

Hi Paranormian -- where are you? Your time-bank is depleting.

Karlis

PS: Last time you moved on RHP was over five days ago. Any ongoing problems?

K.

Edited by Karlis

I already opened games with Still Waters and dr alien but had a problem beginning one with sumydid. Set for random and rated with 1 day timeout and a 7 day timebank. I hope all that is correct. If so this is the message I received:

This player is only accepting challenges with timeouts of 7 days or above

please feel free to challenge the other players in your group, everyone will need to play each other player in their group twice, once as black and once as white.

I've issued my challenge to all other players in my group... it doesn't seem quite right, with a 1 day limit and maybe they aren't even aware the tourney started? But anyway, I've started all 6 of my games. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

I already opened games with Still Waters and dr alien but had a problem beginning one with sumydid. Set for random and rated with 1 day timeout and a 7 day timebank. I hope all that is correct. If so this is the message I received:

Odd that we are having problems rosewin, I started 2 games with you and one of them disappeared, as though you deleted it. So, I started another one. It's your move in both games, good luck.

Odd that we are having problems rosewin, I started 2 games with you and one of them disappeared, as though you deleted it. So, I started another one. It's your move in both games, good luck.

Let us play one at a time k?

Edited by Rosewin

Rosewin, I don't know what's going on but this is now the 3rd time I've started a game with you as white. The game keeps disappearing. Are you deleting it? Are you set not to take challenges? Weird... meanwhile, we've made 3 moves in our other game with me as black. What's going on, I wonder?

Thank you to everyone taking part in this season's chess tournament, we have a total of 28 signups. For round one there are seven groups of four, to determine the groupings I assigned each member a number from 1 to 28 and run a random number sequence generator.

The tournament has now started so please feel free to challenge the other players in your group, everyone will need to play each other player in their group twice, once as black and once as white. 3 points are awarded for a win and 1 for a draw. The winner of each group will go through to the final in which all the group winners will battle it out in a single group to determine the overall winner.

After each game please post the results in - this thread.

Just for everone's edification, see what's in bold. :-)

Again, good luck everyone... 28 players, wow, this should be interesting.

Edited by sumydid

Let us play one at a time k?

Ok Rosewin, sorry for the confusion... I didn't realize that was your preference. I'm sure I looked a little pushy, trying to start those games with you over and over, eh? LOL, I just thought there was some 'glitch' so I kept recreating them.

I don't have any problem with playing you one game at a time.

Nice to meet you!