Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Science of Ghosts

GunnerCDM

ok this theory has been in my head for a longgg time, so i thought i would post it here. i've always thought that psychics give off an energy (which has pretty much been proven right?) and the ghosts are attracted to that energy in itself and every person gives off a diffrent level of this energy which would be why they see diffrent kinds of ghosts (orbs, figures, actual human like things etc etc) because the ghost themselves require energy to make forms and they use that phychics (i hope i'm spelling that right lol) energy to transform into better forms. This may have been posted before sorry if it has i'm new here. Responses would be very much appreciated original.gif

p.s. i'm a little nutters sometimes alien.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• Kismit

• Althalus

• GunnerCDM

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghosts need energy to manifest, this energy can be of different types but the most often used is thermal energy, that is heat taken from the surroundings that the ghost uses to let itself be known to people in the area.

(I have wondered if the level of heat taken from the area compares to the type of haunting that is witnessed, such as if one amount of heat is used up you get sounds, or if it gets really cold, due to more heat being taken then you get visual phenomenon.)

Poltergeists take there energy from people, and that is why they seem to plague people, due to them staying with that person so it can leach off if them. The Polt takes the energy from people in the form of emotional and actual energy leakage that is given off by the person, hence the throwing of items, to try and scare the people near it so it can feed off the energy they give off.

Psychics do give off an energy, it is one of the ways in which they communicate with the spirit world. They feel drained after the communication due to the energy that they use up in doing so. It is similar to the energy leached by ghosts and polts but with psychics it is the psychic that uses it, and not the ghost.

This is an interesting theory. Perhaps it is psychics and sensitives who either have a more 'organised' energy field, or a purer field than someone who is not in tune, say.

I always think of psychics as television sets - the waves are there for everybody, but only psychics are on the right channel....

wink2.gif

I recently watched a documentary on the Human mind and the way we comunicate . It was done by the same people who did the magnificent "Human Body" series .

Any way the documentary happened to mention that a baby is born with enough neurons to be able to function at every task available to man and beast . Unfortunately we only keep the neurons that we use , all the others just die off.

So being the way that I am I put 2 and 2 together and came up with 24 , I noticed that alot of psychically gifted people I have known , have got a Grandfather or Grandmother who also appears to be gifted . and I wondered wether or not a dotting grandparent could help make the nuerons needed to produce psychic ability thrive . Any how I believe that psychic abillity is in the brain , but ghosts use some form of external energy to exsist .

Babbling...

huh.gif

Edited by Kismit

Ah Kismit, another fine point you've just made...

Maybe you're right. I know that my own grandmother was what the family always called a 'witch' in a loving, caring way grin2.gif And I was very close to her as a youngster. She had a very open mind and would talk about the things she had seen and experienced with me. Very into dream interpretation and experiencing ghosts, she was also scarily accurate in detecting how you felt or if something was wrong even when you weren't present.

Maybe her open-mindedness and broaching of so many 'occult' subjects prevented my own mystic neurons dying off...

Doesn't explain my other strange behaviours, though... blink.gif

w00t.gif

if ghosts are attracted to peoples energy then i msut have a lot of energy. it's pure hell walking around at night.