Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

" How The Pyramids Were Built "

Alexfiles

My hobby is to solve true mysteries , inventing , solving problems , designing planes and boats.

I love the challenge of solving true mysteries. I've solved a few already.

I first started off inventing as a hobby at the age of 15. I got hooked on it and ended up

doing it everyday. As I got older , I started studying the true mysteries of the world.

I started studying about the 8 wonders of the world and decided that I wanted to solve the

mystery of how the pyramids were built. It took me 3-1/2 months to solve it but ,

I did solve it. I was 33 years old at that time. I'm now 47 and will be 48 in Oct , 25th , 2009.

The pyramids was my first mystery that I've solved. I've solved a few others since then.

I'm finding it easier and easier to solve things probably because I've been doing it for so long.

I designed a plane years ago and 2-1/2 years later , NASA came out with the same design.

I have designed another one since then and , I'm pretty sure NASA wont be coming out with

my new design anytime soon.

I'm trying to write a book at the moment about how the pyramids were built but ,

there's one small problem.... I hate writing.

I love solving mysteries and studying science a lot but , when it comes to writing ... I hate it. lol

At the moment , I'm only trying to build a manuscript. That might be all I need.

I just joined this site ( April , 16th , 2009 ) I'll write more later.

Alexfiles

My hobby is to solve true mysteries , inventing , solving problems , designing planes and boats.

I first started off inventing as a hobby at the age of 15. I got hooked on it and ended up

doing it everyday. As I got older , I started studying the true mysteries of the world.

I started studying about the 8 wonders of the world and decided that I wanted to solve the

mystery of how the pyramids were built. It took me 3-1/2 months to solve it but ,

I did solve it. I was 33 years old at that time. I'm now 47 and will be 48 in Oct , 25th , 2009.

The pyramids was my first mystery that I've solved. I've solved a few others since then.

I'm finding it easier and easier to solve things probably because I've been doing it for so long.

I designed a plane years ago and 2-1/2 years later , NASA came out with the same design.

I have designed another one since then and , I'm pretty sure NASA wont be coming out with

I'm trying to write a book at the moment about how the pyramids were built but ,

I love solving mysteries and studying science a lot but , when it comes to writing ... I hate it. lol

At the moment , I'm only trying to build a manuscript. That might be all I need.

Alexfiles

I, personally, am of the belief that the Egyptians had help from extraterrestrials. I have heard that scientists have tried recreating the build, several times and failed. I have no tangible proof, but maybe someday.....

Alexfiles

Welcome to UM :)

There are several threads regarding this already. You may want to check some of those ideas.

I'm going to assume that you are looking to discuss your theory on how they were built?

So, what is your theory on how they were built?

HN

I, personally, am of the belief that the Egyptians had help from extraterrestrials. I have heard that scientists have tried recreating the build, several times and failed. I have no tangible proof, but maybe someday.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a lot of people that think the Aliens helped on building the pyramids , even I believed that at first .

When I started studying about it all , I used a lot of common sense . I asked myself ... how would I build them if

I was living back in those days .

I can't tell anyone on how they were built because , I wont to write a book about it .

I will be posting more info in the future . I'll post and tell you all about "RODS" and what they are .

I was going to write a book about that as well but decided not to .

I'll post the info on how you can do it for yourself but , you do need a video camera .

Alexfiles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a lot of people that think the Aliens helped on building the pyramids , even I believed that at first .

When I started studying about it all , I used a lot of common sense . I asked myself ... how would I build them if

I was living back in those days .

I can't tell anyone on how they were built because , I wont to write a book about it .

I will be posting more info in the future . I'll post and tell you all about "RODS" and what they are .

I was going to write a book about that as well but decided not to .

I'll post the info on how you can do it for yourself but , you do need a video camera .

Alexfiles

Are you stating that your theory is different from all other theories out there? There be bunches. :)

HN

Are you stating that your theory is different from all other theories out there? There be bunches. :)

HN

Yes , my theory is a lot different then anything out there .

I even had to invent tools not used today. You'll never read a better explanation then my theory but ,

you'll have to wait for the book to come out .

Alexfiles

When has anyone ever tried to build another pyramid?

And why would aliens that (I assuming) came here in metal spaceships build a stone structure? You don't need aliens to explain this.

• Like 1

Thought you said you weren't writing the book.

I'm writing a book about the pyramids but ,

I'm not writing a book about " RODS " . I hope everyone heard about that mystery .

Rods are like little worm creatures that can't be seen by the naked eye but show up on video tape .

I'll tell you all about it in the future .

That's all I have to say for today . Thanks for reading .

Alexfiles - Alex R

I'm writing a book about the pyramids but ,

I'm not writing a book about " RODS " . I hope everyone heard about that mystery .

Rods are like little worm creatures that can't be seen by the naked eye but show up on video tape .

I'll tell you all about it in the future .

That's all I have to say for today . Thanks for reading .

Alexfiles - Alex R

So you opened this post to advertise your pyramid book? Then it should be closed but I'm not a mod...

Rods belong in a different area.

HN

Alex, you seem to have missed the purpose of a discussion forum. We like to talk about things.

Meanwhile, please re-read the forum rules that you agreed to when you first joined.

1a. Advertising: Do not advertise or promote other web sites, books, products, media releases or services without express permission from a member of staff. The site is not a free advertising platform, registering an account solely for the purpose of posting promotional material will result in the suspension of your account. If you maintain a personal or other non-commercial web site you may place a short link to it in your profile signature block.