Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gay marriage continues to threaten society...

Drego

When the religious right have nothing better to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp76ly2_NoI

:o The "storm" is coming... *shutters*

Is it me, or have these people finally run out of ways to make people afraid of equality?

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• preacherman76

• The Silver Thong

• Drego

Stephen Colbert's response :lol: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqDyrVha7oI

:lol: Haha, yes, as a matter of fact, that's how I found out about this video in the first place.

"Oh God, the homo-storm got me!!"

I hadn't realized that video was on Youtube alrerady, I couldn't find it.

Edited by Drego

I would laugh, but that video is so ridiculous and sad!

"changing the way I live"

"my freedom"

for ****s sakes, it doesn't affect you in any way!!!

Colbert's response is hilarious. But this parody is probably even better (tho not as funny, except for the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmJxMCqvUIs

This one explains very well why every point in that video is pure BS (especially the one about the Church being "punished")

Edited by zitro1987

I felt the same way, but I could take much solace in the enormous amount of backlash (primarily in the form of [relatively intelligent] youtube comments) and the quick response from comedians and satirists.

Although, if you think that video was disturbing, you should see this one, released by the same organization:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjPzhSjPqQ...re=channel_page

Hiding their bigotry behind children. Disgusting.

What freedoms are being taken away from them?

The freedom to discriminate. :P

The freedon to be as *cough* happy as the rest of us married folk. :P

What a crock of s...... !! believe this and you can label yourself stupid. plain and simple. not just ignorant because ignorance is the lack of facts .... this is just stupid.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

I usually laugh at stuff like this until I see how far they actually take it. Are there that many desperate actors in the world who HAD to take this job to pay the bills or do they really believe the words that are coming out of their mouth?

It's a sad and lonely planet that we live on where people will fight tooth and nail against happiness and equality for all.

Stephen Colbert's response :lol: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqDyrVha7oI

I saw that, he's freaking brilliant :D

To the first clip, seen that before to... Who thought bigots could be so hot? I'd be willing to hate for the milf at 33 seconds :lol:

Seriously though, it's just a stupid fear mongering approach with lots of bs mixed in with little facts which don't even support their argument.

I'm still at a loss to how gay marriage threatens their freedom?

I'm still at a loss to how gay marriage threatens their freedom?

Beats me...I just found out a few days ago one of my best friends is adamantely against gay marriage and sometime in the near future we will be having a discussion about it. It won't end a 20 year friendship, no other differences have, but I'd like to get to the bottom of why he feels this way.

Beats me...I just found out a few days ago one of my best friends is adamantely against gay marriage and sometime in the near future we will be having a discussion about it. It won't end a 20 year friendship, no other differences have, but I'd like to get to the bottom of why he feels this way.

The flawless argument against male's against same sex marriage...

linked-image

Yep, all win there. :D He would have no choice but to 1. accept gay marriage or 2. accept he's gay and wants to be treated fairly. :P

Edited by __Kratos__

He is by no means gay, but I can't help but notice when the subject is brought up that is the only image that comes to men's minds. Why not show a picture of men? hhhmmmm?

Fine, fine...

linked-image

Doesn't really fit my argument though and suddenly I'm feeling anti-gay marriage :lol:

Fine, fine...

linked-image

Doesn't really fit my argument though and suddenly I'm feeling anti-gay marriage :lol:

:w00t:

is it just that people are really stupid these days? earth has no room for these types of idiot, or any idiot for that matter.... theres nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex, the relationship is probably the same as a straight couple, its just different in bed *cough*

you'll hear some women say that all the good men are either taken or gay

and some men like to see lesbiens making out :wacko: (tv these days...)

Edited by dr alien

All the freedoms we lost up in here in Canada when we legalized it....oh wait, that didn't happen....we barely batted an eye when it happened because it's no one's business except the couples involved.

Yep, all win there. grin2.gif He would have no choice but to 1. accept gay marriage or 2. accept he's gay and wants to be treated fairly. tongue.gif

Schwing!!!!

Damn that picture is hot.

Why can gays not marry? One part inability for church and state to be seperate and and other part homophobia. I am myself homophobic. I have grown much wiser in my early 30's and now see that we heterosexuals are making the mockery of marriage while gays are fighting tooth and nail for love. I still have a big problem with the recent uprising of "male tails" in movies and even prime time TV. I still cringe with things of that nature, therefore I say ... "you do not have to stay in the closet, but at least keep it in the house." Note to republicans ... if you ever want another chance to succeed you have first got to drop this "fear" and suppression. I believe in keeping the values of the bible in our country but not any ideology which suppresses any group of people unless it is against a law or will in any way physically harm another person.

By the way who else out their agrees with me on this issue being ... if it is ok for this growing trend of "hairy teardrops" to be continously catching me off guard, what about some equal treatment for the female variety of booty. I'm just sayin.

Why can gays not marry?

because jesus still hasnt come out of the closet *cough* i mean cave yet :P

Edited by dr alien

because jesus still hasnt come out of the closet *cough* i mean cave yet :P

You did not just say that :o ... I have the address to physical proof that Jesus has come out of the closet. Though his name is pronounced Hey' Zues, but still. :lol: