Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's So Great About Bush?

Permakid

(some of you go way overboard btw)...

Overboard?

None of us mentioned that he is an alcoholic, who has been arrested and was rumoured to have a nice little coke habit at one time.....ooops!! ohmy.gif

Yeah, and when I failed to turn up for some of my military service I was jailed !!! laugh.gif Oh sorry - National Guard/Military service in the same sentence!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wunarmdscissor

• Stamford

• Nxt2Hvn

• Seraphina

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be more objective.

Nah... I will be me... the way I am.. not they way you choose for me to be and for you to choose for me to believe! thumbsup.gif

So you don't see me as objective.... but you see things your way... I will continue to see and believe things my way.

That is the great thing about this Great Country.... I have the FREEDOM to choose and believe the way I want.

Well then let me ask you this.

DO you consider all of the above points when picking a leader of YOUR choice?

If so then how the hell does george bush fit that mantle.

Or

Do you just blindly follow the frenzied crowd after a grandstanding speech where no policies have been outlined only a speech on how great your country?

If so then why not ask him if your so great why dont you concentrate on a sate heatlhcare system, a proper welfare state, MUCH better education and many more.

I know why not.

COs hed shout down to you "hell gurl dont y'all know theres a world wide war on terrorism goin on" "arrest that unpatriotic commie, now wheres ma pretzels".lol.

Youd think education, welfare, economy and helathcare where important issues during an election.

Thatll teach me,

Edited by wunarmdscissor

Just to make sure I wasn't missing anything...

I have been looking through his issues on education, welfare, economy and helathcare issues....

and YEP... I still support him on these things too... I feel he has done a pretty good job... and as well as anybody else could on these issues.

Now... go ahead... tell me how stupid I am again.... Like your opinion matters to me. thumbsup.gif

This thread is going no-where .... like a lot of other threads on politics and religion.

I am almost sorry I even responded to it in the first place...

and sorry wun.... you are right... you didn't call me stupid... but did state that my beliefs don't have any fact or substance to support it.

I am a Bush supporter.. and that is that... I don't think I should be bashed becase of it... and I understand that most of the members on this forum are not Bush supporters or not even American .... so I should expect it.

I have lots of reasons for being a Bush supporter... fact based and just my belief based.... but everytime I get ready to write and post my head starts to hurt.... because I would have to basically write a book to get all my points across and it wouldn't have any merit in making non-supporters see "why" I support President Bush.

So I am signing out of this thread permanantly ..... Take Care and have a good day! cool.gif

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

Its called a political debate Nxt2hvn, the same kind of poilitcal debate thate happens in your congress and our parliament every week.

If you arent able to have a political debate without sulking and taking personal offense then by all means dont get involved but there wasnt an ounce of personal malice towards you in any of the posts.

Just against your political beleifs and thats what happens in a democracy, so tough.

As this seems to be one giant arguement between Wunarmdsissor and Nxt2Hvn, this topic will be locked.