Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

'Bigfoot' sighted in Australia

11 posts in this topic

UM-Bot
Image credit: stockxpert
Two backpackers trekking in Australia recently reported encountering a Bigfoot like creature which was two meters tall and covered in fur. The Aboriginies have long believed in the existence of the 'Yowie', a tall hominid ape-like creature.

"Ingrid Schön 23, of Germany and Adi Hassan, 22 of France decided to head back into town when they heard the breaking of branches and loud footsteps heading towards them. Ingrid shone a torch onto the track in front of them. At this point they both claim to have seen what they now describe as Bigfoot charge away into the distance."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: All News Web

Black Red Devil

Absolutely true!! I saw it getting off a United Airlines flight a couple of days ago. post-78849-1240307963.gif

theSOURCE
Absolutely true!! I saw it getting off a United Airlines flight a couple of days ago. post-78849-1240307963.gif

:lol::lol::lol::tu:

Scarecrow JacK

Two backpackers trekking in Australia recently reported encountering a Bigfoot like creature which was two meters tall and covered in fur. The Aboriginies have long believed in the existence of the 'Yowie', a tall hominid ape-like creature.

"Ingrid Schön 23, of Germany and Adi Hassan, 22 of France decided to head back into town when they heard the breaking of branches and loud footsteps heading towards them. Ingrid shone a torch onto the track in front of them. At this point they both claim to have seen what they now describe as Bigfoot charge away into the distance."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | linked-imageSource: All News Web

This sounds like a job for Rex Gilroy! I believe them, heard too many stories about the blue mountains and Yowies. (Having lived nearby lol XD).

DarkNova@

All I want to know is how did he get out of my freezer?!? :hmm:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:
Good grief Bigfoot gets around a bit doesn't he? I think this music is appropriate for his travels.

I wouldn't mind his frequent airmile rewards! :D

This is probably how it all went down:

chaoszerg
I wouldn't mind his frequent airmile rewards! :D

This is probably how it all went down:

Lmao that video was funny.

Harks

It is a case of mistaken identity, it really was Rebel heading home after a big night on the grog. B)

Benz

if there is anywhere in the world i would believe something like this it would be in Australia.

25% of our country is yet to be explored, who knows what is there

Black Red Devil
if there is anywhere in the world i would believe something like this it would be in Australia.

25% of our country is yet to be explored, who knows what is there

Thats a big IF mate