Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian president lives up to expectations

AztecInca

did anyone note that none of the muslim countries walked out. Remember not all muslim countries are arabs. so much for non radical muslims.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• momentarylapseofreason

• ExpandMyMind

• Plainbob13

• Godsnmbr1

I applaud the 23 European Union delegations for quitting the conference.

Why?

Ahmadinejad is a hypocrite, no-one can deny that.

Does being a hypocrite mean he is wrong?

Why?

Ahmadinejad is a hypocrite, no-one can deny that.

Does being a hypocrite mean he is wrong?

He isn't a hypocrite he stands by what he thinks and says and yes he is wrong.

about what? you can't just say he is wrong when you don't tell us what exactly he is wrong about...

unless of course you mean everything...

did anyone note that none of the muslim countries walked out. Remember not all muslim countries are arabs. so much for non radical muslims.

radical? explain how they are radical for listening to him.

Edited by expandmymind

about what? you can't just say he is wrong when you don't tell us what exactly he is wrong about...

unless of course you mean everything...

radical? explain how they are radical for listening to him.

Of course I mean everything

Of course I mean everything

lol so he's wrong about everything? you obviously didn't read his speech... i'm not saying you would agree with everything but there is no way anyone could disagree with everything he said. so that leads me to believe you didn't even read the full speech before commenting. says it all right there.

Of course he didn't mean each and every single thing.

I'll tell you some of the things he was wrong about: Holocaust denial, saying Europe created Israel in order to massacre an entire "nation" which is "Palestine", saying Israel is racist.

Of course he didn't mean each and every single thing.

I'll tell you some of the things he was wrong about: Holocaust denial, saying Europe created Israel in order to massacre an entire "nation" which is "Palestine", saying Israel is racist.

Can either of you please give your synopsis of Israel's policies vis-a-vis how the Israeli Government acts towards the Palestinian state showing how those policies aren't, in any way, racist?

Do either of you even have any idea of the policies the Israeli Government have with respect to the Palestinian state, or are you simply repeating some dogmatic mantra of a pro-Israeli (or anti-Arab/Islam) mentality?

Ahmadinejad is a racist. That is not an argument against another group of people not being racist themselves.

Edited by Leonardo

Can either of you please give your synopsis of Israel's policies vis-a-vis how the Israeli Government acts towards the Palestinian state showing how those policies aren't, in any way, racist?

Do either of you even have any idea of the policies the Israeli Government have with respect to the Palestinian state, or are you simply repeating some dogmatic mantra of a pro-Israeli (or anti-Arab/Islam) mentality?

Ahmadinejad is a racist. That is not an argument against another group of people not being racist themselves.

If Isreal is racist it is because they are forced to be....

And I'm not talking about Iran in general or it's people-I'm worried about it's government-and I'm worried about radical Islam & Sharia and it's spreading implementation across the globe-because it really is an alarming concern.

While living in Europe I have learned that we can sometimes be too tolerant of intolerance.

edited for personal brain mailfunction

Wtf was I rambling on about ? And I wasn't even "under the influence"

Must have been beddy time or coffee time

I need some excuse...............hiccup

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

If Isreal is racist it is because they are forced to be....

As the old saying goes, "two wrongs don't make a right"! :tu:

I guess the conference shows how overused the term 'racism' has become, to the point of being meaningless.

I'm not racist, but being a reasonably intelligent, mellow peaceful person, there certain 'cultures' which really p*** me off.

I guess the conference shows how overused the term 'racism' has become, to the point of being meaningless.

I'm not racist, but being a reasonably intelligent, mellow peaceful person, there certain 'cultures' which really p*** me off.

Good point Bill.

As the old saying goes, "two wrongs don't make a right"! :tu:

What I mean is that they are being attacked by one group so yes they have to discriminate against that group. Just as we did in world war 2 against the Japanese. germs. and Italians.

The Palestinians are the ones attacking them so they should go and attack the French???????????

Edited by danielost

I have a feeling that sooner or later Iran or North korea will try an attack on either the US or Israel. I just can not trust either of them

I have a feeling that sooner or later Iran or North korea will try an attack on either the US or Israel. I just can not trust either of them

what makes you think that?

as soon as either, or both of them did such a thing, it would literally be the end of their nations. do you really think that they would risk being annihilated?

i can't see it, not even with north korea.

North Korea isn't on suicide missions.

There is nothing more dangerous than people looking forward to their own deaths, and taking many people with them unwillingly.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

do you really think that they would risk being annihilated?

Last time I checked, fanatical, religiously-motivated terrorists didn't care about dying.