Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian president lives up to expectations

AztecInca

Ha! Exactly what I'm talking about PB, thanks for illustrating my point so perfectly.

He sexually abused children? Heh... what?

Who are you talking about ?

Yes,muhammad sexually abused little girls.

He even couldn't keep his hands off them when they were menstruating during a bath.

9/10 year olds are little girls.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• momentarylapseofreason

• ExpandMyMind

• Plainbob13

• Godsnmbr1

He even couldn't keep his hands off them when they were menstruating during a bath.

Ohhhhhh you spoke the truth! Your not allowed to do that!

And where are you getting this from?

And where are you getting this from?

Yet instead of avoiding women during their courses by not coming near them, Muhammad wasn’t able to control his sexual desires since he would approach his wives to fondle them during their "illness":

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298)

Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:

(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299; see also Number 300)

It is important to note here that Aisha didn’t qualify her report by saying "once" or "sometimes" but specifically stated that Muhammad "used to" act in this way, and did so "whenever he wanted to", i.e. this was his common and regular behavior.

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

http://www.answering-islam.org/Muhammad/In...enstruation.htm

gods was talking about Ahmadinejad and he made a pretty good point. what do you actually know about him? what do any of us know about him? apart from the fact he was misquoted as to saying something about wiping israels bum or something like that. :huh:

gods was talking about Ahmadinejad and he made a pretty good point. what do you actually know about him? what do any of us know about him? apart from the fact he was misquoted as to saying something about wiping israels bum or something like that. :huh:

The man made an *** out of himself in that meeting with university students.

Remember, as he said: "There are no homosexuals in Iran "

I had never come across any of that before MLOR. Interesting stuff. I suppose it would make sense though not to advertise that your prophet had sexual relations with 10 year olds.

I had never come across any of that before MLOR. Interesting stuff. I suppose it would make sense though not to advertise that your prophet had sexual relations with 10 year olds.

The leader of Iran is a puppet for the Ayatollah. And i don't trust their motives. That's all.

I know Isreal is not so innocent.

But I feel more threatened by radical Islam ideology, that's all.

And very many Iranians are not happy with this regime.

I feel bad for them.

It's horrible-esp. for women.

lol

can't imagine a muslim recruiting t-shirt with that on the front.

that's sick as hell, even by they ancient standards (i think the norm was more around 12 or something) but where does it tell you the age of the girls?

lol

can't imagine a muslim recruiting t-shirt with that on the front.

that's sick as hell, even by they ancient standards (i think the norm was more around 12 or something) but where does it tell you the age of the girls?

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Radical Islam is so extreme that it seems extreme measures are needed to ward it off.

This is what is so sad and tragic.

What happens when you can't reason or negotiate with someone ? And you are always the one that is wrong in their eyes ?

What options are left ?

Educating is good -but what if there is no way to access that ?

I say yes, don't meddle -but you can't simply let them attain Nuclear capabilities.

It would be like committing our own form of suicide-ENABLING

You have to understand the psychology of the one that seeks to convert, force you to submit or destroy you .

Al Jazeera quoted him and I'm fairly certain they are fluent in the language.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

When Aisha was 3 yrs. old -Muhammad told her father that Allah told him that he must take her as his wife.

he loved her as soon as he laid eyes on her :wub:

but not in a fatherly way

that's sick man, truly. but again i have to ask where the quote would be that tells us that he was abusing her at this age.

Al Jazeera quoted him and I'm fairly certain they are fluent in the language.

it was the iranian media who changed the quote.

that's sick man, truly. but again i have to ask where the quote would be that tells us that he was abusing her at this age.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he [b]consummated his marriage when she was nine years old[/b], and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88

Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

does that help?

it was the iranian media who changed the quote.

Could you clarify that and provide a link?

It was in one of my posts.

You don't think a 50 something year old bonking a 9 yr. old is abuse ?

Do you really think that god would condone such an act ?

Aisha lost all her bodily hair at the age between 6-8 I believe.

This happened to a girlfriend of mine as a psychosomatic reaction to severe stress.

Aisha also never bore children-maybe she became sterile-which happened to my ex-sister in law from being raped by her father repeatedly

Here's more

http://www.homa.org/index.php?option=com_c...9&Itemid=56

You have to understand the psychology of the one that seeks to convert, force you to submit or destroy you .

Are you talking about Iran or America? Hard to tell sometimes.

does that help?

completely.

just think, what kind of message does that send to muslim children who read it? or any muslim for that matter.

Could you clarify that and provide a link?

One may wonder: where did this false interpretation originate? Who is responsible for the translation that has sparked such worldwide controversy? The answer is surprising.

The inflammatory "wiped off the map" quote was first disseminated not by Iran's enemies, but by Iran itself. The Islamic Republic News Agency, Iran's official propaganda arm, used this phrasing in the English version of some of their news releases covering the World Without Zionism conference. International media including the BBC, Al-Jazeera, Time magazine and countless others picked up the IRNA quote and made headlines out of it without verifying its accuracy, and rarely referring to the source. Iran's Foreign Minister soon attempted to clarify the statement, but the quote had a life of its own. Though the IRNA wording was inaccurate and misleading, the media assumed it was true, and besides, it made great copy.

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/norouzi.php?articleid=11025

you can find it from loads of sources if you have time to look. :)

oops just realised i gave you the same link as gods :wacko:

Edited by expandmymind

Forgive me if I don't trust that source.

completely.

just think, what kind of message does that send to muslim children who read it? or any muslim for that matter.

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/norouzi.php?articleid=11025

you can find it from loads of sources if you have time to look. :)

Same source...but for the record, it doesn't make me hate the Iranian people and want to wipe them off the map.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...;articleId=4527

i don't know if it's the original source but that article was posted on that site above before it was posted on anti-war.

Are you talking about Iran or America? Hard to tell sometimes.

I'm american-german (dual citizenship). It's like mom and dad.

I love both- but like and dislike certain characteristics of both countries.

Is that fair & objective ? I believe so. There is no black & white. No country or government is perfect

And I'm not talking about Iran in general or it's people-I'm worried about it's government-and I'm worried about radical Islam & Sharia and it's spreading implementation across the globe-because it really is an alarming concern.

While living in Europe I have learned that we can sometimes be too tolerant of intolerance.