Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Outbreak in Mexico...

Plainbob13

Yes I was going to post that it could very well be a U.S. conspiracy, inoculate the President and team send them down to Mexico which is a major pain in the ***, from illegal Immigrants channeling into the U.S. pun intended there, and the Drug Cartel. Plant a major pandemic starting at the source after secretly inoculation the government of the U.S. a rather far reach of a Scenario, but not at all an impossible one.

What better way to rid the Problems of South of the boarder without anyone noticing the true source as a conspiracy. And sure it will take out U.S. citizens as well, but then the over Population problem is taken care of along with the others.

Pavot

I can see your point on this, and I agree that there could be a link between the sudden virus outbreak and the US gov, they have been known to test flu, virus along with biological and chemical weapons on US citizens. I was reading about it not too long ago. I think that they may be testing a new virus strain to: 1 push for a test of the virus and see if it can be contained and then cured. 2 solve the illegal immigrant problem as said in the post before. or 3 it was a biological attack that was planned and was stopped at the border and went wrong when trying to obtain the virus and those involved.

I personally think it could be all 3 for one reason, take out a terror cell, kill off some illegal immigrants and then find another way to force the fear of terror attacks on US soil.

I may sound paranoid to some of you which is fine, I am new here and just expressing thoughts I have.

All I am saying is look around there is plenty of evidence that things are covered up daily, what if that plane crash that killed those kids and those adults coming back from skiing, really didnt kill them. What if they were used to test the virus before hand and then the rest were used to distribute the virus by placing some sick infected person dazed and confused in an area they dont know, would spread pretty quick after all the people they come in contact with.

lol ok im done ......................... for now

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enigmatic Ghost

• Princess Serenity

• Beckys_Mom

• Lord Umbarger

It's my understanding that the 1918 flu epidemic killed miostly young people. They died not so much from the symptoms of the disease, but from thier own bodies immune systems response to it. For some reason that strain of flu caused the immune system to go into overdrive and attack the body.

Sorry I don't have a link to that, saw it on a tv documentary on the subject.

This is true, but it wasn't so much the age as the health of the person's immune system, generally, as I recall. That was what was odd about the virus. It caused the immune system to burn itself out, essentially. The healthier your immune system, the more likely you would die.

It's an interesting read, if anyone cares to do the research. I recommend starting with the genetic studies of the organism, as found in some of the human remains from this era.

I am also somewhat skeptical of a new pandemic beginning in the summer. That doesn't make sense, especially south of the border. The flu is typically transmitted easiest in the winter.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I can see your point on this, and I agree that there could be a link between the sudden virus outbreak and the US gov, they have been known to test flu, virus along with biological and chemical weapons on US citizens. I was reading about it not too long ago. I think that they may be testing a new virus strain to: 1 push for a test of the virus and see if it can be contained and then cured. 2 solve the illegal immigrant problem as said in the post before. or 3 it was a biological attack that was planned and was stopped at the border and went wrong when trying to obtain the virus and those involved.

I personally think it could be all 3 for one reason, take out a terror cell, kill off some illegal immigrants and then find another way to force the fear of terror attacks on US soil.

I may sound paranoid to some of you which is fine, I am new here and just expressing thoughts I have.

All I am saying is look around there is plenty of evidence that things are covered up daily, what if that plane crash that killed those kids and those adults coming back from skiing, really didnt kill them. What if they were used to test the virus before hand and then the rest were used to distribute the virus by placing some sick infected person dazed and confused in an area they dont know, would spread pretty quick after all the people they come in contact with.

lol ok im done ......................... for now

All very logically put, Before I go on here, Welcome to UM, anyways, Paranoid seems to be the main frame nornal mind set of the commoner's thinking here in the U.S. lately, at just about every Gun Shop in the U.S. and other stores it is impossible to find 9mm and 22 caliber High Velocity bullets, hand guns are upon back order, Concealed Gun Owner permit aps are stacking high, and even 45. Caliber the more common rounds are scarce and what you can find are going for top dollar prices, people are also stocking up upon cases of foods and bottled water, some have two year supplies, and it was way before this Flu Out brake, it was when Obama made Prez, and the Wall street crooks and banking and financial crooks took the country for a ride down to the bottom of the stock market like a Mine car to hell.

No Bro, the People are gearing up, they don’t want to be caught blindsided by the Government or any Bad situations running into a Kaos and having not Home security or Back up food and water.

But then it could be just as Frightening have ten thousand desperate people running around fighting and killing each other over food and water, and then the last resorter’s going desperate Ghoulish Dommer Party fanatics (Cannibles/Zombies), when yah look at it at that angel that flu virus is nothing nearly as frightening.

Sorry if I ruined your Peaceful sleep tonight :)

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

Didn’t some explorers happen upon an old homestead in the tundra, up in the great Northern of Canada, and find Bodies that were mummified remains that were estimated to have died around and from the 1918 Flue Pandemic because of Articles and Items found of around that area of time, I thought that I recalled that as there was a lot said that they took a huge risk in disturbing the corpses because they could be contaminated and carriers of the Strain.

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

Two hours ago they said on TV we have 10 school students in hospital with this flu, and another 20 quarantined. They returned from Mexico from holidays. Pilots in the airplane are also in hospital - despite they did not have any contacts with locals at all... One can imagine the speed of the spreading, given I am talking about New Zealand. I think the government is in panic already.

Well, I can imagine - you open the door, and see there a group in full chemical protective gear, gasmasks, armed with flame-throwers... "Excuse us, please - haven't you been making a blood test yesterday?"

Two hours ago they said on TV we have 10 school students in hospital with this flu, and another 20 quarantined. They returned from Mexico from holidays. Pilots in the airplane are also in hospital - despite they did not have any contacts with locals at all... One can imagine the speed of the spreading, given I am talking about New Zealand. I think the government is in panic already.

Oh great. It's already in New Zealand?

That's right next door. And I thought it was all going down on the other side of the world. Sure, if it's a real pandemic, that'd make no difference. But thought it might buy some time for us at least. But I guess these days, the thing'd travel almost instantly.

Oh great. It's already in New Zealand?

That's right next door. And I thought it was all going down on the other side of the world. Sure, if it's a real pandemic, that'd make no difference. But thought it might buy some time for us at least. But I guess these days, the thing'd travel almost instantly.

Hahaha! Mate, stay away from the kiwies now! However this may be too late already, there is several flights to Oz each hour from the same Auckland airport, they arrived to. I guess the thing has been already delivered worldwide, and it is only a matter of time to see it in action. But I heard from BBC that some common flu medicines work great on it, so it seems not to awful after all. It is just poverty in Mexico limits the access to the drugs.

:o i got a flu, <_< but i did go to a night club and i was surrounded by alot of pigs, 1 can only wonder if its swine flu :cry: sniff sniff, aaaaa choo

:o i got a flu, <_< but i did go to a night club and i was surrounded by alot of pigs, 1 can only wonder if its swine flu :cry: sniff sniff, aaaaa choo

My missus got a flu - and there is no pigs around apart of myself, but I do not have the flu yet! Tomorrow I gonna buy myself some garlic and a bottle of old crow, then we see how strong this flu is!

A bit of perspective here:

1) This particular strain of flu does respond quite well to anti-viral drugs.

2) Secondary bacterial infections (pneumonia) are treatable with antibiotics.

3) During the pandemic of 1918 no such drugs were available to anyone.

So, even before a vaccine can be developed (I suspect they are working on one right now) those people who are living in more prosperous countires with access to medical care will most likely be fine. It's the so-called 'third world countries' that stand to have a terrible time.

I think you are right, Lilly. This is not a Bubonic Plague, just another flu. My understanding is that any type of flu has certain percentage who die of it one way or another.

Yes, I'm going to have to say there's no need to freak out. News media have always taken something small and made it seem bigger than it ever is. They manipulate numbers, words- whatever they need to in order to make a story (and in the process freak everyone out).

I mean- how many diseases have we had in the last 10 years that are meant to cause the next pandemic? SARS, the bird flu, now this? (I know I'm missing one).

Besides the fact it looks like it's symptoms are just the normal flu like symptoms, it isn't any more deadly than catching the actual flu. More than likely this disease has been around for ages (think HIV) and we're just not finding out it exists.

I can't get it then. It comes from pigs and I am Jewish! LOL! If I died of it, it wouldn't be "kosher"! LOL!

hahahahahaha thats great

Another flu epidemic to fuel fear to the masses bla, bla, bla, bla,

you ever noticed epidemics appear every few years and then it would wither away when the source is discoverd and the source always lead to some military or government facility that handles does dangerous epidemics that they suppose to prevent..mmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder

Maybe they are trying to hide something....the plot thickens

The worrisome new virus — which combines genetic material from pigs, birds and humans in a way researchers have not seen before

Was this thing made?

Been asking myself the same thing..and why always farm animals lol?

You don't hear "yeah i got the giraffe flu cant come into work" Although having the wolf flu or bear flu sounds cool. I have the guinea pig flu lol

News media have always taken something small and made it seem bigger than it ever is.

80 people died in 36 hours because of this virus....seems pretty big to me

A Japanese Fever Checker! How cool is this? Not sure how accurate it is, but good for them for trying to do something proactive.

At Tokyo's Narita airport — among the world's busiest with more than 96,000 people using it daily — officials installed a device

at the arrival gate for flights from Mexico to measure the temperatures of passengers.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30412340/

So, even before a vaccine can be developed (I suspect they are working on one right now) those people who are living in more prosperous countires with access to medical care will most likely be fine. It's the so-called 'third world countries' that stand to have a terrible time.

And its the big time Clinton-backed drug companies who stand to make a fortune... :whistle:

And its the big time Clinton-backed drug companies who stand to make a fortune... :whistle:

And more Tamiflu money into Donald Rumsfeld's pocket.

There's always someone who's going to make a profit no matter what happens.

...I guess we know what all those 'plastic fema coffins' that Glenn Beck says doesn't exist, are for now..

Our problem was in play 8 years before Obama was in office.

The Flu is just another bug in our soup.We either fix it or all die like many other creatures will on this planet.

I dislike people relateing Obama as the problem.Hes a Cure.

Hello, Europe.

Three people in Spain and two in France are being tested for the disease after they arrived from Mexico with flu symptoms.

I am just saying like I did before that this just seems suspicious that every few years there is a virus that sweeps the world and the mysterious source sometimes is never found. But they always seem to have these things prepared for and always finds a solution to the situation 48 hours after it occurs.

All Im saying is its just a little weird these things happen right around the presidents first term of office, sept 11 happened and then we put the patriot act into effect. What if sept 11 was a way to make that act into effect by making americans so fearful that they surrender certain rights.

Scots tourists in swine flu alert: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgo...est/8019544.stm

noooooo!

lol it's probably a false alarm by the way the BBC reports it, at least i hope it is!...

Lily Vaccines are limited and are not just available to everyone and I speaking for those in the U.S.A., Mexico City right now is in a Panic, the Churches are empty the public markets and squares, and the boarders are open, airlines are still flying around the world.

If your Visiting here from another county, England, Ireland and on a 90 day visa, and you have not got the $ 50.00 just to be seen by a doctor or hospital you are out of luck, because you’re not a U.S. Citizen the free Clinics will flat out turn you away, even free Legal aid and most all free services turn you away, if you’re one of the Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants here in the U.S.A., if you do not have the cash your turned away and most all won’t ever go for fear of deportation.

Lily no offence but the majority this Wealthy countries Populace, are Living far below Poverty levels, there are now tent cities in many Major cities, and the health care availability for the Below Poverty is Not there, free clinics still have protocols, if you’re an illegal citizen, if your incognito and upon the Lamb, if you don’t have any Identification, if you fall between the Meat the Mark in order to receive free medical treatment you are turned away, most of the Homeless and there are now many people, families that were working, middle class with Homes and cars, people living in Wall Mart Car parking lots at nighttime, families pulling up in their cars and sleeping none of these many thousands of people have no medical care what so ever, nor do they have any hope for any medical care, so as far as their chances of surviving a Major flu epidemic, or Pandemic let alone getting any kind of treatment in the slightest bit, is really very slim if not nil possibilty. Just to enter a clinic and be seen cost you $50.00 and then after you’re examined, if you have an illness, you walk down the hall and stand at the Pharmacy window, and pay another huge amount of Cash to receives your medications, and that is just far from a possibility for many hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S.A.

Pavot

Edited by Pavot