Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti Rape Condom

Queen in the North

This kind of thing really gets my goat up (not you daniel the idea)....to think the goverment would allow dirty rotten criminals..to SUE their victims...it's an absolute disgrace

Even if they break into your home and happen to hurt themselves while doing it..SLAP a law suit!!

Ok now I am just gotten into a bad mood...grrrrrrrrrr *shakes fist* <_<

once again I wasnt talking about you daniel...I was talking about the goverment lol

People can sue you if they break into your home? That is weird.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Queen in the North

• schizoidwoman

• InfraredCow

Would it not be easier to learn some sort of martial arts self defence.

Yes it would. But some people like to come out with crazy stuff.

Why dont women all carry around a pair of hedge clippers and a pair of tweezers that will stop them

Why dont women all carry around a pair of hedge clippers and a pair of tweezers.

I thought all you women did....... :ph34r::P .

To be honest it would be easier to learn self defence so that if there ever is a attack by a rapist, you can put a world of hurt upon him and his tiddler.

Rape is a huge crime against not just woman...but men and children....ok granted the bible doesnt seem to list it as a sin LOL especially sexual molesting a child.............but it is a sick crime........very sick indeed

actually you think its sick because thats what you are told to feel by this society. Years ago rape was acceptable in society as normal thing and even these days in some countries it is not as frowned upon as some other crimes. Same goes for pedophilia.

to me this really is a product that would cause the attacker to lay down a law suit and come up with some lie like, she ask me to do it your honor, or we was having an affair on the side your honor, or something along the lines of that. but also, as if the woman isn't in enough trouble or pain as it is, she's now got to deal with a law suit and she can't say anything about him raping her. which means this product is totally messed up as far as freedom and protection goes. but like someone else stated, what's to stop the attacker or attackers from forcing her to remove it by weapon point or fire arm. Anyways, this product isn't worth the idea of who ever thought it up. The only thing stopping a woman from being attacked is to travel in a group of extremely close friends and also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to hold a concealed weapons permit either (here in the USA). Anyways, for you females out there I know there's not much that anyone can say or do that help with a situation like that but I can tell you this, yell Fire instead of help because it plays with the people phsycologically. Also, be willing to learn how to shoot, use a knife, or even learn hand to hand combat. But always remember to be aware of your surroundings and never go anywhere alone...unless you really have to. As for you guys out there, well we all know how we are. But we too need to be aware of our surroundings so that we can protect those in harm's way and be able to defend our friends, girl friends, wives, sisters, mothers, etc. And yes, even our selves. Anyways, there's my thoughts. Later.

I know; I assume this would only work if you are willing to wear it all the time just in case something happens? I can't imagine anyone would buy one of these things but I might well be wrong!

Looking through the FAQ, I couldn't help but get the feeling that the marketing angle for this *erm* device (?) is to play on the scenarios that would make anyone feel vulnerable (working late at night, alone, etc..). So yes, I guess you would have to wear it all the time, just in case; especially since the description seems to indicate that it is a single use item, irregardless of whether it's been used for it's intended purpose or simply being removed. I dunno, if anyone was that concerned about being raped, perhaps an improved, modern chastity belt would be a better alternative since that would certainly stop the penetration aspect. But, like the RapeX, it still doesn't do anything to stop physical assault.

How about a pressure-sensitive multi-bladed belt buckle. Hmm...

How about pepper spray? Tasers? Handguns? Martial arts training?

How about no more short sentences for rapists in jail and they just get removed from the population?

(Let's see... playing with stats... About 92,000 reported rapes in the US (2006) and the average number of rapes per rapist is 5.8. If you kill the guy after the first rape, that could reduce 92k to around 20k. Of course, the math is making a lot of assumptions.)

I think all women should have these for rape protection.

linked-image

Taken from: http://www.uswaterball.com/

Or the men could go around in them, so women see them approaching!

Or the men could go around in them, so women see them approaching!

We would never get to work, we would just be battling each other everyday and racing across water or playing human marbles.

My gosh! God forbid if she forgets to take it out for her boyfriend or husband!!! Oooouch!

:lol:

We would never get to work, we would just be battling each other everyday and racing across water or playing human marbles.

You say that as though if women had them, we wouldn't do that?! :lol:

No woman would wear a claw inside of themselves. What a crazy thing. I never.

You say that as though if women had them, we wouldn't do that?! :lol:

No, women would play male skittles and bowl over innocent male bystanders just trying to go about their daily business. We would be just walking to work then all of a sudden BADOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!! we are face down in the ground wondering what the heck just rolled over us.

No, women would play male skittles and bowl over innocent male bystanders just trying to go about their daily business. We would be just walking to work then all of a sudden BADOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!! we are face down in the ground wondering what the heck just rolled over us.

You are... completely right! HELL YEAH!

You just summed up marriage, didn't you?

On a good day then yes. ;)

Your sig has gone because my Dad complained. :P

"oh man that person is getting raped :( . oh wait :) no need to worry, theyre wearing rapex"

*sings*"rapex, making you safe from rapists"

"oh man that person is getting raped :( . oh wait :) no need to worry, theyre wearing rapex"

*sings*"rapex, making you safe from rapists"

You forgot the screams of agony from the attacker in the background...

I wonder whoevver came up with that idea...were turned away from - The Dragons Den?? :lol:

I wonder whoevver came up with that idea...were turned away from - The Dragons Den?? :lol:

Except they wouldn't be able to say, "I'm out"!

Perhaps Western society can learn something from Islam in regard to the prevention of rape by men on women.

Anyone here know of any works on the care and guard of women in a Muslim society?

Oslove

Considering there has been attempts for laws in Pakistan (or was it Afghanistan? Well somewhere like that) to allow inter marital rape of women, I doubt muslim society has anything to offer on that front. I doubt we have anything to learn from a society that oppresses women.

Rapists should be castrated, and then the rapist should be given to the family of the victim to do whatever they want.

Edited by TheResearcher

Perhaps Western society can learn something from Islam in regard to the prevention of rape by men on women.

Anyone here know of any works on the care and guard of women in a Muslim society?

Oslove

When girls reach puberty (often already married and there hips have been dislocated from having sex with old men) they drop them into a sack with a slit in to look out on to the world from, not allowing them out on their own also helps, if she gets rapped anyway, flog her nearly to death for allowing herself to get rapped, i hope this helps. :tu: