Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti Rape Condom

Queen in the North

This story is making me think of that film "teeth" :unsure2:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Queen in the North

• schizoidwoman

• chaoszerg

There should be anti-rape modern-day chastity belts or "plugs"! Anything to keep those dumb-a's off!

Except they wouldn't be able to say, "I'm out"!

:w00t: HA HA NOOOOOO WAY LMAO OMG good call SW LMAO

Wow....the **** people come up with these days....

QUOTE (oslove @ Apr 26 2009, 10:34 PM)

Unless memory serves me wrongly, I seem to have read that researchers or theorizers have come to the idea that rape is not really a crime against a woman for the unconsensual satisfaction of the aggressor's lust,

Rape is a huge crime against not just woman...but men and children....ok granted the bible doesnt seem to list it as a sin LOL especially sexual molesting a child.............but it is a sick crime........very sick indeed

Actually, I am almost absolutely certain that there are in the Bible mentions of rape on men and children as sinful.

But I have to be more exactly correct with what I am going to say next (please check the Bible for me and to your own enlightenment):

Prostitution whereby a woman offers herself for a consideration, to the lust satisfaction of a man or men,is not a very great offense against God and against the moral sensitivity of the community.

There is even a prostitute whom a prophet married to save her, and to give an example of how God wanted to have the Israelites to be His chosen people, even though the Israelites were acting like a whore, before the nations around them which did not know the true God.

You must know that the Bible is the historical record of the progressive formation of morality among the Israelites, from creation in Genesis, first book in the Bible, to the last book in the New Testament called the Apocalypse.

If you are looking for any justification of an act of libido, and you don't concern yourself with the progressive narrowing of what is allowed and what is prohibited in regard to the employment of genitals, but just want to locate a text where there is no mention of abomination on such an act, you will find very good justification indeed.

Also if you want to locate any text in anathema for an act without concern for the time factor, you will also land onto all kinds of grounding for the condemnation of any such act.

That is why people have found and will continue to find all kinds of reasons to justify their peculiar sex perversities and sex taboos in society.

How then do Christians get to know what is truly prohibited and what is truly allowed in the Bible?

Very simple, study the traditional observances in regard to sex in the mainstream churches of the Christian faith, that claim to have an strong link to the original founding date of the community of believers, making up the early church after the Ascension of their Savior.

Living tradition is the most trustworthy interpreter of what is prohibited and what allowed in the Christian faith as regards sex acts and usages.

Oslove

I would rather just shoot him in the knee cap, thank you gun card.

May I just bring up to readers here that there are two aspects to rape as traditionally understood to be the coital penetration by a male human on a female human against her will.

First, there is the physiological aspect, and second there is the psychological aspect.

Since women are the victims in rape and men are the offenders, we have to ask women whether in all honesty they truly and absolutely psychologically will resist any attempt from men to physiologically by force effect coital penetration and unloading of semen into their vaginal tract.

In my stock knowledge, with some animals like the cats the female puts up a noisy and apparently violent resistance prior to collaborative acquiescence.

From the example of cats we can in terms of psychology suspect very seriously that women are inclined to accept coital penetration, if for no other reason than that nature has engineered them precisely for that purpose, in order that they get to have their eggs fertilized and on the way to the production of new humans.

On the part of men, psychologically men are 24 hours and seven days a week and 365.25 days a year horny all the time and everywhere.

And physiologically left to himself with a feasible woman in complete and secure privacy, a man would be a dummy to not effect coital penetration on the feasible woman -- feasible means not foul smelling and offensive in appearance, but otherwise enticing for having functional genitals.

But even a moron can and will and does seek to effect coital penetration on a woman thus described above, if he finds himself in such a complete and secure private environment with her.

Now, here is what is most peculiar with humanity as distinct to and opposed to non-human life forms like for example the cats:

Humanity has the unique nature of being consciously intelligent and intelligently conscious, and thus they have founded civilization and culture and long long ago came to the conclusion that humans have other worthy goals to pursue aside from perpetuating their own kind, and with perpetuation of their own kind assured, they must impose discipline on their libido in order to think about such questions as -- yes, you say it, whether there is a God and whether to relate to Him or ot just deny that He exists with self-surreptitious but essentially frivolous pseudo arguments.

That is why women have been trained from birth to guard their genital honor and to give it up only in marriage, and men have been exhorted though futilely in many instances to respect the honor due to women: because there are many other more worthy pursuits to work after in life than breeding like rabbits.

So, to the question then: should rape be decriminalized, and my position is NO.

What a woman should do is to guard herself so that society will not blame her for being victimized by rape, because she knows that as:

Man is sexually aggressive, woman is sexually subversive.

Advice to men, if you would rape please consider asking nicely.

Advice to women, if you won't be raped **EDIT**.

Oslove

**This is a sensitive enough topic without throwing out flippant remarks implying that victims bear responsibility for such crimes as rape.**

Edited by aquatus1
Inflamatory Remark

funny thing is that this is supposed to be anti rape device and yet you are already raping yourself by inserting something that doesn't belong there every time you are out of the house. Its a bad idea for dumb people.

Ummm...man generally has integrity and is respectful enough of woman to know when to stop himself. Because both men AND women both have urges doesnt mean that people cant control them. Your post sounds like it comes from rather antiquated ideals. Society and the world have moved forward.

This is a very silly idea. Almost as bad as a rape alarm.

This story is making me think of that film "teeth" :unsure2:

That movie was awesome. And let me say -- not 'cause I like violence towards men. The guys in the movie deserved it -- they all treated her like crap or worse. It was an awesome idea.

-Natalie

May I just bring up to readers here that there are two aspects to rape as traditionally understood to be the coital penetration by a male human on a female human against her will.

First, there is the physiological aspect, and second there is the psychological aspect.

Since women are the victims in rape and men are the offenders, we have to ask women whether in all honesty they truly and absolutely psychologically will resist any attempt from men to physiologically by force effect coital penetration and unloading of semen into their vaginal tract.

In my stock knowledge, with some animals like the cats the female puts up a noisy and apparently violent resistance prior to collaborative acquiescence.

From the example of cats we can in terms of psychology suspect very seriously that women are inclined to accept coital penetration, if for no other reason than that nature has engineered them precisely for that purpose, in order that they get to have their eggs fertilized and on the way to the production of new humans.

On the part of men, psychologically men are 24 hours and seven days a week and 365.25 days a year horny all the time and everywhere.

And physiologically left to himself with a feasible woman in complete and secure privacy, a man would be a dummy to not effect coital penetration on the feasible woman -- feasible means not foul smelling and offensive in appearance, but otherwise enticing for having functional genitals.

But even a moron can and will and does seek to effect coital penetration on a woman thus described above, if he finds himself in such a complete and secure private environment with her.

Now, here is what is most peculiar with humanity as distinct to and opposed to non-human life forms like for example the cats:

Humanity has the unique nature of being consciously intelligent and intelligently conscious, and thus they have founded civilization and culture and long long ago came to the conclusion that humans have other worthy goals to pursue aside from perpetuating their own kind, and with perpetuation of their own kind assured, they must impose discipline on their libido in order to think about such questions as -- yes, you say it, whether there is a God and whether to relate to Him or ot just deny that He exists with self-surreptitious but essentially frivolous pseudo arguments.

That is why women have been trained from birth to guard their genital honor and to give it up only in marriage, and men have been exhorted though futilely in many instances to respect the honor due to women: because there are many other more worthy pursuits to work after in life than breeding like rabbits.

What a woman should do is to guard herself so that society will not blame her for being victimized by rape, because she knows that as:

Oslove

**This is a sensitive enough topic without throwing out flippant remarks implying that victims bear responsibility for such crimes as rape.**

WOW... wow, wow, wow.

I am incredulous. Maybe due to YOUR nature, you think that women are submissive to men... But I can GUARENTEE you that most women don't just feel obliged to let a man abuse her without consent. Do you even take into consideration homosexuals? Trust me, we're not into that.

You're insane.

-Natalie

i just thought of the worse possible thing that could happen. he rapes her and gets stuck there because of this thing.

Try telling that to the Russian girl who knocked out a robber and then tied him up and raped him for 3 days.

Humanity has the unique nature of being consciously intelligent and intelligently conscious, and thus they have founded civilization and culture and long long ago came to the conclusion that humans have other worthy goals to pursue aside from perpetuating their own kind, and with perpetuation of their own kind assured, they must impose discipline on their libido in order to think about such questions as -- yes, you say it, whether there is a God and whether to relate to Him or to just deny that He exists with self-surreptitious but essentially frivolous pseudo arguments.

Oslove

This post has been edited by aquatus1: Yesterday, 09:30 AM

Reason for edit: Inflamatory Remark

Even though some of you here women will not take to my thoughts favorably or give them any weighty attention, I want you to know that I am heading a family composed of my loving wife, a daughter and a son; and I am the son of a woman, my mother, the grandson of two women, my grandmothers from my father's side and my mother's side, and also a close male member of -- and beloved and well-regarded by all the women of the clan -- my extended family, to all which women I give the most deserving of honor and deference.

For women are the mothers of mankind: they give birth to mankind, nurture mankind, are the first protectors and tutors of mankind in their most delicate and fragile years of infancy, and they take care of mankind in sickness and give decent wake and burial to mankind in death.

And I have women neighbors and women fellow workers in the office, and also meet with women in the course of everyday's life and acts, of all kinds and classes, to whom I show the greatest of respect, regard, and deference.

And they all agree with me that:

For all the hard-won rights and liberties of women today, still all these rights and liberties are no guarantee of safety and assurance of honorable dealing from society and of course men, not at all, unless women themselves exercise discretion and discipline and guard over themselves.

Please don't be emotive, maintain and exercise your peculiarly common human quality of ratiocinative deliberation and deduction, which render mankind distinctively different from non-human life forms.

Oslove

Considering there has been attempts for laws in Pakistan (or was it Afghanistan? Well somewhere like that) to allow inter marital rape of women, I doubt muslim society has anything to offer on that front. I doubt we have anything to learn from a society that oppresses women.

Rapists should be castrated, and then the rapist should be given to the family of the victim to do whatever they want.

i would go further... not only castrated (which only involves removal of the testes) but they should have their penis removed as well

Oslove

ask nicely???

please may i rape you... pretty please.. with sugar on top?

i dont know what is more insulting.. placing cats and women in the same basket, or that remark.

yeah, exactly Tigger. Women have it rough here in the world but men do too. No one is truly safe nor is anyone truly in harm's way. anyone that travels alone a lot should learn to carry a knife, gun, or weapon of sorts, if hand to hand combat doesn't work and always remember to scream "FIRE" instead of help or rape because of the physcological play it does with people. Also, remember when you're able to travel in groups then do so and never take a path or go into an area you don't know because what awaits in the shadows, you may not like too much.

That jacket would probably zap the woman as well even if it wasn't raining, wouldn't the electricity just jump back to her if the man attacking her was touching her skin or something. As for the OP that is one screwed up find, I think a woman could take advantage of that, imagine if a woman used one because she thought her boyfriend was cheating on her and he wasn't.. kinda worrying.

Edited by Blueguardian

I always thought this should be illegal. More women would probably use it to get back on cheating boyfriends/husbands, then accuse him of rape.

And who says rapists only go for the vagina?

That jacket would probably zap the woman as well even if it wasn't raining, wouldn't the electricity just jump back to her if the man attacking her was touching her skin or something. As for the OP that is one screwed up find, I think a woman could take advantage of that, imagine if a woman used one because she thought her boyfriend was cheating on her and he wasn't.. kinda worrying.

It was in an article I read, I don't actively go looking for stuff like that! :lol:

I always thought this should be illegal. More women would probably use it to get back on cheating boyfriends/husbands, then accuse him of rape.

And who says rapists only go for the vagina?

Well, it'd be a damn sight harder to get it anywhere else... *shudders*

I think you'd need to get two Anti Rape Condoms.

Just in case.

i just thought of the worse possible thing that could happen. he rapes her and gets stuck there because of this thing.

Hahaha!

Try telling that to the Russian girl who knocked out a robber and then tied him up and raped him for 3 days.

I'm considering a life in crime...

do you have a link to this story??

How on Earth is that spiked piece of rubbish help a woman menstruating? Also what happens if she's with her true love and she says "Excuse me while I remove rapex!"

Who's the mastermind of this weird idea? How very sado-masochistic.

Oslove who is interested in what you've got to say about women?