Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti Rape Condom

Queen in the North

It was in an article I read, I don't actively go looking for stuff like that! :lol:

I saw it in an article too... was it on Cracked?!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Queen in the North

• schizoidwoman

• chaoszerg

OK, so I have to have this thing IN before it can put the spikes in him? How does this work "Excuse me mr rapist, let me just put this female condom in then you can bust a nut"?...some how this seems too much like an over priced gimmik and too little like something that would really protect you.

*DELETED BY AUTHOR* While I would love to say some choice things to a certian poster here who seems to have mideval ideals of what women should and shouldnt be, I will keep my mouth shut for now.

Edited by MirrorImage

I saw it in an article too... was it on Cracked?!

Yes it was LOL!

OK, so I have to have this thing IN before it can put the spikes in him? How does this work "Excuse me mr rapist, let me just put this female condom in then you can bust a nut"?...some how this seems too much like an over priced gimmik and too little like something that would really protect you.

Exactly. From the FAQ:

When should I wear it?

Should you have to travel long distances alone, on a train, working late, going out on a date with someone you don’t know too well, going to clubs, or in any situation that you might not feel comfortable or even just not sure.

What about date rape?

Very good question!! If you are out on a date you can either insert the device before going out, or if during the date you are uncomfortable about your date partner, excuse yourself to the bathroom and insert the device. For the first time there is now incriminating evidence, it will no longer be your word against his!

What if I am asleep and someone enters my house and tries to rape me?

Golden rule... keep the device right next to you. Remember it is very easy to insert, and very quick too.

"Oh...someone's broken into my house... would you just excuse one minute whilst I insert a more sexual version of JAWS into my vagina?" <_<

What about date rape?

Very good question!! If you are out on a date you can either insert the device before going out, or if during the date you are uncomfortable about your date partner, excuse yourself to the bathroom and insert the device. For the first time there is now incriminating evidence, it will no longer be your word against his!

If you are that uncomfortable with your date partner, I would suggest terminating the date right there and then...

If you are that uncomfortable with your date partner, I would suggest terminating the date right there and then...

I know, right!? I'm sure he'd rather have his feelings hurt than have to have spine surgically removed from his junk...

Unless...you've got someone on your hands who is into S&M, but I'm not even going there...

I know, right!? I'm sure he'd rather have his feelings hurt than have to have spine surgically removed from his junk...

Unless...you've got someone on your hands who is into S&M, but I'm not even going there...

I can think of a few guys I would willingly sleep with if I could use this device to spike their junk, might teach them some respect :innocent:

Honestly, I don't think many people will buy it. Putting a "weapon" up your privates just in case someone ever rapes you? I think only victims of rape with post-traumatic stress will use it, out of fear that it will happen again. Also, it doesn't really protect the women, since by the time the guy gets hurt, he's already in, so the girl already got raped.

At that point I don't think it would be about preventing the rape... It would be about revenge.

May I just bring up to readers here that there are two aspects to rape as traditionally understood to be the coital penetration by a male human on a female human against her will.

First, there is the physiological aspect, and second there is the psychological aspect.

Since women are the victims in rape and men are the offenders, we have to ask women whether in all honesty they truly and absolutely psychologically will resist any attempt from men to physiologically by force effect coital penetration and unloading of semen into their vaginal tract.

In my stock knowledge, with some animals like the cats the female puts up a noisy and apparently violent resistance prior to collaborative acquiescence.

From the example of cats we can in terms of psychology suspect very seriously that women are inclined to accept coital penetration, if for no other reason than that nature has engineered them precisely for that purpose, in order that they get to have their eggs fertilized and on the way to the production of new humans.

On the part of men, psychologically men are 24 hours and seven days a week and 365.25 days a year horny all the time and everywhere.

And physiologically left to himself with a feasible woman in complete and secure privacy, a man would be a dummy to not effect coital penetration on the feasible woman -- feasible means not foul smelling and offensive in appearance, but otherwise enticing for having functional genitals.

But even a moron can and will and does seek to effect coital penetration on a woman thus described above, if he finds himself in such a complete and secure private environment with her.

Now, here is what is most peculiar with humanity as distinct to and opposed to non-human life forms like for example the cats:

Humanity has the unique nature of being consciously intelligent and intelligently conscious, and thus they have founded civilization and culture and long long ago came to the conclusion that humans have other worthy goals to pursue aside from perpetuating their own kind, and with perpetuation of their own kind assured, they must impose discipline on their libido in order to think about such questions as -- yes, you say it, whether there is a God and whether to relate to Him or ot just deny that He exists with self-surreptitious but essentially frivolous pseudo arguments.

That is why women have been trained from birth to guard their genital honor and to give it up only in marriage, and men have been exhorted though futilely in many instances to respect the honor due to women: because there are many other more worthy pursuits to work after in life than breeding like rabbits.

So, to the question then: should rape be decriminalized, and my position is NO.

What a woman should do is to guard herself so that society will not blame her for being victimized by rape, because she knows that as:

Man is sexually aggressive, woman is sexually subversive.

Advice to men, if you would rape please consider asking nicely.

Advice to women, if you won't be raped **EDIT**.

Oslove

**This is a sensitive enough topic without throwing out flippant remarks implying that victims bear responsibility for such crimes as rape.**

Wow...your comment truly p***ed me off, and that doesn't happen often. You're a **EDIT**.

**Mind your language, Almighty**

Edited by aquatus1
Personal attack

Wow...your comment truly p***ed me off, and that doesn't happen often. You're a sick ****.

it was a hell of a long post and it included too much detail :wacko:

and unnessessary :angry:

Edited by dr alien

Wow...your comment truly p***ed me off, and that doesn't happen often. You're a sick ****.

AMEN!

I for one am deeply offended by that particular persons posts here, and I know Im not the only one. Its no wonder women (and yes men too) are afraid to report rape, with ignorance like that, theres no hope for a better humanity!

Mate I was p***ed off by the end of the first sentence. Even though this topic is about a female condom, that first bit seemed to imply that rape was only male on female, and that it isn't the other way round. And that doesn't even include homosexual rapes.

I saw the comment before it was edited, I very nearly threw the glass I was holding at the wall.

Mate I was p***ed off by the end of the first sentence. Even though this topic is about a female condom, that first bit seemed to imply that rape was only male on female, and that it isn't the other way round. And that doesn't even include homosexual rapes.

I saw the comment before it was edited, I very nearly threw the glass I was holding at the wall.

One can only hope that his wife buys one of these things....

One can only hope that his wife buys one of these things....

Agreed. I wonder if she knows exactly how he views women?

Agreed. I wonder if she knows exactly how he views women?

i wonder if he really has a wife...

I agree; rape is an issue for both genders and making spurious generalisations and assumptions is dangerous, insensitive and offensive.

I agree; rape is an issue for both genders and making spurious generalisations and assumptions is dangerous, insensitive and offensive.

:yes: It's a complicated enough matter without people making insensitive comments of that manner. The last thing this world needs is more people thinking like that.

Even though some of you here women will not take to my thoughts favorably or give them any weighty attention, I want you to know that I am heading a family composed of my loving wife, a daughter and a son; and I am the son of a woman, my mother, the grandson of two women, my grandmothers from my father's side and my mother's side, and also a close male member of -- and beloved and well-regarded by all the women of the clan -- my extended family, to all which women I give the most deserving of honor and deference.

For women are the mothers of mankind: they give birth to mankind, nurture mankind, are the first protectors and tutors of mankind in their most delicate and fragile years of infancy, and they take care of mankind in sickness and give decent wake and burial to mankind in death.

And I have women neighbors and women fellow workers in the office, and also meet with women in the course of everyday's life and acts, of all kinds and classes, to whom I show the greatest of respect, regard, and deference.

And they all agree with me that:

For all the hard-won rights and liberties of women today, still all these rights and liberties are no guarantee of safety and assurance of honorable dealing from society and of course men, not at all, unless women themselves exercise discretion and discipline and guard over themselves.

Please don't be emotive, maintain and exercise your peculiarly common human quality of ratiocinative deliberation and deduction, which render mankind distinctively different from non-human life forms.

Oslove

It's not healthy to be in the closet, man. It's alright, come out, no one's going touch you. Especially not a woman.

It's not healthy to be in the closet, man. It's alright, come out, no one's going touch you. Especially not a woman.

i just rofled in my pants :lol:

Edited by dr alien

That's enough of those comments. In the same way he was told to avoid making flippant accusations, I will say the same to you. Not everyone has the same sense of humor about these things.

That's enough of those comments. In the same way he was told to avoid making flippant accusations, I will say the same to you. Not everyone has the same sense of humor about these things.

Aye, aye! He just struck a nerve.

Even though some of you here women will not take to my thoughts favorably or give them any weighty attention, I want you to know that I am heading a family composed of my loving wife, a daughter and a son; and I am the son of a woman, my mother, the grandson of two women, my grandmothers from my father's side and my mother's side, and also a close male member of -- and beloved and well-regarded by all the women of the clan -- my extended family, to all which women I give the most deserving of honor and deference.

For women are the mothers of mankind: they give birth to mankind, nurture mankind, are the first protectors and tutors of mankind in their most delicate and fragile years of infancy, and they take care of mankind in sickness and give decent wake and burial to mankind in death.

And I have women neighbors and women fellow workers in the office, and also meet with women in the course of everyday's life and acts, of all kinds and classes, to whom I show the greatest of respect, regard, and deference.

And they all agree with me that:

For all the hard-won rights and liberties of women today, still all these rights and liberties are no guarantee of safety and assurance of honorable dealing from society and of course men, not at all, unless women themselves exercise discretion and discipline and guard over themselves.

Please don't be emotive, maintain and exercise your peculiarly common human quality of ratiocinative deliberation and deduction, which render mankind distinctively different from non-human life forms.

Oslove

Advice to men, if you would rape please consider asking nicely.

Advice to women, if you won't be raped **EDIT**.

You have a daughter and a wife? really. I supposed you are going to be ok when your daughter comes home bloody and bruised, crying, obviously traumatized after being raped and the first thing out of your mouth is going to be "did the people who did this to you ask politely to rape you??? Oh, they did ask first...well sweety, I guess as long as they asked first"

Are you out of your mind? I guess that goes without saying. I really do wish I knew who you were, for the simple fact that I would love for your local family services to know that a "father" is so gentle and forgiving when it comes to rape, and it seems to only take a polite asking in order to violate a woman in the worst way possible. I know social services would REALLY like to know how it is that you could possibly have that kind of attitude and have a daughter. I bet they would be rather concerned about what kind of mind that thinks that way could act when they are around a defenseless girl.

12 Years as a foster parent and I have seen it too. Be very glad I cannot find you.

Sick.

You have a daughter and a wife? really. I supposed you are going to be ok when your daughter comes home bloody and bruised, crying, obviously traumatized after being raped and the first thing out of your mouth is going to be "did the people who did this to you ask politely to rape you??? Oh, they did ask first...well sweety, I guess as long as they asked first"

Are you out of your mind? I guess that goes without saying. I really do wish I knew who you were, for the simple fact that I would love for your local family services to know that a "father" is so gentle and forgiving when it comes to rape, and it seems to only take a polite asking in order to violate a woman in the worst way possible. I know social services would REALLY like to know how it is that you could possibly have that kind of attitude and have a daughter. I bet they would be rather concerned about what kind of mind that thinks that way could act when they are around a defenseless girl.

12 Years as a foster parent and I have seen it too. Be very glad I cannot find you.

Sick.

I love you.

AMEN!

I for one am deeply offended by that particular persons posts here, and I know Im not the only one. Its no wonder women (and yes men too) are afraid to report rape, with ignorance like that, theres no hope for a better humanity!

I'll agree with that comment that Mate posted and yes it's true that it's not just men raping women, women rape men, men rape other men, women rape other women too. Just go ask your local jailer at the county or city jail. It happens by both sides of the field and not just one. Also, the out look you seem to have on women just is plan disgusting and I wouldn't want to be in the cross hairs of a female sniper if I was you. Heck, me being a guy thinks that anyone that is raped should have their guard up and is very understandable. and for anyone that doesn't pity those that has had violent and dishonorable acts done on to them, like rape since that's what this subject is on, then you're no better than the person that done the crime. Also, for those rapist, murders, and other wrong do-ers that get off scott free and clean from your violent crimes, I'll be out there looking for you and I will find you. PS: for you ladies out there, here's a personal word of advice, for anyone who says a woman is weak has never encountered an angry women with a blade or a firearm. And for you men out there, you need to learn how to protect not only your self but also those around you because the shield may bend and break but the warrior bearing it will always continue to fight in the pride and honor of not letting those they care for be placed in harm's way.

Sick.

perfectly stated my friend, perfectly stated. I agree with you about that too. If I ever hear or find my daughter battered and bruised, bloody, and found out that she had been raped then you can best bet that the rapist isn't getting away and if there's more than one involved then becoming a serial killer with finally have a positive motive because all of them will feel the fury and anger coming behind each swipe of the blade and the piercing force of each round fired into their body. And oh by the way, forget killing them fast, kill them fast so that they too can suffer the same pain and agony that they put people through and for what they done to my daughter(s). That's how a true parent/husband/father/mother/wife/etc. would react and that's how I'm going to react as well. I swear on my life to that promise.