Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Air Force One Photo Opp Triggers Panic in NYC

acidhead

It's so funny that people aren't blaming this on Obama...after all it was HIS plane. When Bush was in office he was supposed to have his thumb on everything that happened, in every state, in every city, in every county, in the US and was blamed for the most elusive of things. :P

Right on the dot!

Now it's never the President's fault.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• Kimi81

You got it...

Man I feel for those people in New York, talk about your worst nightmare happening again Yikes. I'm glad Obama is mad about this, it wasn't his call but who ever ok'ed this should be fired large.

Yeah, it's Bush fault. :lol:

It's so funny that people aren't blaming this on Obama...after all it was HIS plane. When Bush was in office he was supposed to have his thumb on everything that happened, in every state, in every city, in every county, in the US and was blamed for the most elusive of things. :P

I know, if this happened on the Bush watch the press would have already crucified him asking for his resignation. ^_^

But really, in all fairness Obama had nothing to do with it. Thanks goodness. Good ole Louis needs a lesson in Sensitivity Training. I’m just shocked that no one involved actually thought through this and came to a conclusion it MIGHT? be a bad idea to fly that close into NY air space?

Yeah, it's Bush fault. :lol:

Damn Bush and his evil plans <_< when we will be rid of this mad man called Bush when I ask you :P

Bush did it LOL

Right on the dot!

Now it's never the President's fault.

Why blame the president???

What makes you think that things dont go on WITHOUT his permission? what is your beef with Obama anyway??do tell :huh:

Here is a perfect example of a spin or rewriting facts.

A reporter who has been following the Obama campaign complained about how disorganized the Obama campaign staff is and that the chartered plane of Obama was untidy and it smells.

That is basically it. I know for I was the one who started the forum.

The republican reporter(according to you) did not mention any sewage. Nice try Kim81.

There was a complete article written about it by the reporter, I personally read it. The word sewage wasn't used but he was implying that the smell was coming from the bathrooms being backed up because there were so many people on the plane using them, so whats the difference? Oh by the way......did you get back over the post on Sean Hanity yet? I'm anxious to see what you're denial will be this time :rolleyes:

What makes you think that things dont go on WITHOUT his permission? what is your beef with Obama anyway??do tell :huh:

Alright, it's Bush fault. ;)

There was a complete article written about it by the reporter, I personally read it. The word sewage wasn't used but he was implying that the smell was coming from the bathrooms being backed up because there were so many people on the plane using them, so whats the difference? Oh by the way......did you get back over the post on Sean Hanity yet? I'm anxious to see what you're denial will be this time :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, you forgot to say the Republican reporter. :o

He did not mention anything about any bathroom, he is complaining about the smell in the plane, not any bathroom smell.

Now, will you keep diggin your hole or just admit you intentionally exaggerated? :lol:

Fix your reply on the Hannity post, you did it wrong.

Republicans and Conservatives like Aroces are blind to the faults of they're party. I know his type, and I wasn't on the forum when Bush was in office but I can guarantee you he defended every stupid move he made all the way up till then and if you doubted Bush you were a bad American. These are the types that feel the left is intimidated by Sarah Palin and think she has an actual shot at winning the Presidency in 2012 :P . it's just a case of the blind, leading the blind, and a huge example of why the Republican party is in the poor state it's in today, they blame everyone else for they're problems and screw ups instead of looking within to try and fix them :yes:

Republicans and Conservatives like Aroces are blind to the faults of they're party. I know his type, and I wasn't on the forum when Bush was in office but I can guarantee you he defended every stupid move he made all the way up till then and if you doubted Bush you were a bad American. These are the types that feel the left is intimidated by Sarah Palin and think she has an actual shot at winning the Presidency in 2012 :P . it's just a case of the blind, leading the blind, and a huge example of why the Republican party is in the poor state it's in today, they blame everyone else for they're problems and screw ups instead of looking within to try and fix them :yes:

Anyone will have a shot on 2012 all because of Obama Carter.

Like I said from the start, the Republicans need not do much really and just stay on the side while Obama does a Carter all over again. He is on the right track!

Edited by AROCES

Wait a minute, you forgot to say the Republican reporter. :o

He did not mention anything about any bathroom, he is complaining about the smell in the plane, not any bathroom smell.

Now, will you keep diggin your hole or just admit you intentionally exaggerated? :lol:

Fix your reply on the Hannity post, you did it wrong.

Ok, where would the smell be coming from, common sense would tell you the smell would be coming from the toilets being used by so many people right? ;) I'm not saying the reporter was lying, I'm just saying that he wrote a very biased arcticle comparing the planes of the two presidental canditates and did all he could to make Obama look unfit because of the smell of his press plane. :rolleyes:

There was a complete article written about it by the reporter,

Sorry Sweet Kim...I forgot to tell you........there was not just ONE report that proves Obama is NOT to blame

Make that SEVERAL ...big NEWS teams that all reported the same.....all saying Obama was furious over this plane in NY....

We have.....

SKY NEWS ---> http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-New...oto_Opportunity

CNN --> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/...ap-sources-say/

CBS --> http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/04/28/po...ry4973830.shtml

ABC --> http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/20...dent-ob-28.html

All stating -- OBAMA WAS FURIOUS.......... and so was the mayor of NY................cant blame them, it was a stupid stunt

in fact OBAMA is furious over it...heads will roll... :yes:

Off topic but they should start beheading. Crime might drop a bit.

Now on topic. I saw the video on the news today. An assload of people were running their asses off and screaming. It was kind of weird...

Alright, it's Bush fault. ;)

SO...Tell me why the...FAA were NOT to blame?...incase you don't know what FAA means... = Federal Aviation Authority

Well do tell?? :huh:

Hello Pot..Meet the Kettle. :P

Now you can’t blame someone for something you do yourself. It seems all your replies are right out of the liberal hand-book.

It’s a little hypocritical dont ya think?; I have yet to hear you say anything negative about Obama. I know you despise Republicans and Conservatives, and let it be known every chance you get.

If you are talking to a fellow liberal you are all warm and fuzzy. If not watch out, your like an attack dog. ^_^

And I mean that in the highest respect. You have warmed up to me a tiny bit. LOL :)

Edited by Sho_Sho

Ok, where would the smell be coming from, common sense would tell you the smell would be coming from the toilets being used by so many people right? ;) I'm not saying the reporter was lying, I'm just saying that he wrote a very biased arcticle comparing the planes of the two presidental canditates and did all he could to make Obama look unfit because of the smell of his press plane. :rolleyes:

So, you are assuming the smell is from the toilet.

And think the reporter(not a repuplican anymore?) maybe bias.

See, now you slowly being honest. ;)

You know what though, there was no respond from the Obama staff on that article, maybe they just cleaned up the plane.

SO...Tell me why the...FAA were NOT to blame?...incase you don't know what FAA means... = Federal Aviation Authority

Well do tell?? :huh:

Listen, if we can blame Bush for a Hurricane, why cant we blame him for Obama's plane stunt? :tu:

Sorry Sweet Kim...I forgot to tell you........there was not just ONE report that proves Obama is NOT to blame

Make that SEVERAL ...big NEWS teams that all reported the same.....all saying Obama was furious over this plane in NY....

We have.....

All stating -- OBAMA WAS FURIOUS.......... and so was the mayor of NY................cant blame them, it was a stupid stunt

Oh no hun, my comment was in response to AROCES concerning an article written by a reporter bashing Obama because his campaign plane was smelly during the election. And as far as the NYC incident, even with all that proof you posted, AROCES, and people like him will still try to find a way to blame this Obama, it's just how some people think. :rolleyes:

We have.....

You can blame Obama because it was his admin that signed off on the paperwork to do this crap. He's the president. I voted for him and I still think this was poor judgment from his admin. Just as it would have been Bush's admin fault if this happened a year ago.

Obama is always furious when someone embarrasses him. He's quite touchy it would seem when it comes to his image.

Crap I should have never brought up the smelly plane, bad thong bad errrrrr

Crap I should have never brought up the smelly plane, bad thong bad errrrrr

It was funny till someone ruined the joke :P

Off topic but they should start beheading. Crime might drop a bit.

Now on topic. I saw the video on the news today. An assload of people were running their asses off and screaming. It was kind of weird...

These are people who went thru the nightmare of 9/11, you probably been one of the assload of people as well had you been there.

Listen, if we can blame Bush for a Hurricane, why cant we blame him for Obama's plane stunt? :tu:

Oh Yeah thats right!

Thats also the day I found out that "George Bush hates balck people"

Im so glad Kanye West exposed that to us all. :)

Now your grasping at straws and you know it. Bush was at fault for the crappy way FEMA handled it (katrina) and they guy in charge of FEMA at the time was appointed by Bush and he failed miserably due to the fact he had zero qualifications for such a position sheesh man.

Man you are something else :P No one blamed Bush for a hurricane, you are clearly exagerating and you know it. Bush was critisized for the slow response time to sending aid to the victims of the hurricane.....do you see the difference :tu: