Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Air Force One Photo Opp Triggers Panic in NYC

acidhead

Oh you have no clue then how it was when Bush was in office, this is not even close. :yes:

Ok what? you quoted a general quote of mine...did it strike you for some reason?? why did you quote me?? it was my over all general view LOL...arent I entitled to it??

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• Kimi81

I agree that bad luck happens because not eveyone has a winning hand of cards in life. The throw of the dice is the reason. I think specific reasons can be pin pointed for each individual but not as a group because even in groups the specifics are subtle and possibility for change depends on the individual.

Why would someone believe such dribble?? how on earth can a mere human being like Bush, cause a hurricane? I have watched some crazy news reports in my time, I have some some cray religious people go on TV and claim god sent such natural disasters to destroy innocent lives, to put a stop to gay pride <--------When I watch crazy stuff like this on the news, I sit in swe at it

Because Bush did not sign into the KYOTO treaty, it cause more hurricanes than thans normal and made them a lot stronger.

As you can see, blaming Bush with about anything is easy. But Bush is not the President anymore so a Hurricanes is back to what it really is, just nature.

blaming Bush with about anything is easy

I agree. The think that makes it so easy is his boundless incompetence.

Because Bush did not sign into the KYOTO treaty, it cause more hurricanes than thans normal and made them a lot stronger.

As you can see, blaming Bush with about anything is easy. But Bush is not the President anymore so a Hurricanes is back to what it really is, just nature.

Ok, well I'm not familiar with the whole Kyoto thing so I won't speak on it. But Aroces can you really sit there and say that Bush and Fema didn't deserve critisism for the way Katrina was handeled and the slow response time? You mean to tell me that everything Bush did in that situation was right. You act as if Bush made no mistakes and he was just slammed unfairly but that's not all true and you know it, even the most die hard Republicans will admit that Bush was a crappy President :hmm:

Edited by Kim81

Thanks Darlin :wub: It's no biggie, like I said before some people on here are going to critisize Obama's every move and hope he fails so they can feel better about the fact that the person they voted for didn't win.....it's called sour grapes ;) I however will continue to voice my opinion whenever, and however I please in big letters and bold font until Obama leaves office in 2016, starting..........now B)

Obama/Biden 08/2012 :devil:Liberals Rule :yes:

If you ain't with the Left you ain't right :tu:

A woman has the right to choose(pro-choice) ;)

You know what's funny, the liberals did the same thing after Bush became President :o .

If I'm not with the left then I must be right. ;)

But to say Obama will get another term, even though he's only been President for a little over a 100 days, is highly premature and utterly ridiculous.

--Mandalore--

Is it a stupid question because you cant give the answer?? LMAO..you were the one that came out with a statement that sounded silly to me no offence....not saying you made up the statement, I am saying that statement itself is just plain silly....WHY? because NO ONE knows the reasons why things happen...they just say -- Uh it happens for a reason!!! :D

Reality is...no one knows the answer as to why things happen...they do not and will not ever know the reason, so if you dont know what the reason is, then obviously its a silly saying LOL ;)

Please note I KNOW the ole saying - its all happens for a reason is not your own statement, meaning I know you didnt make it up LMAO

The answer is: bad luck is a perception.

Nobody 'just has good luck or bad luck' ----BOTH are PERCEPTIONS.

For example Lets say we held a lottery with 1000 total tickets.... and 1 person bought 999 tickets and 1 other person bought 1 ticket... who would win?

The odds are 999/1000 the person who bought 999 tickets would win and the odds are 1/1000 the person who bought 1 ticket would win.

...if the person with 1 ticket won... does he have so-called 'good luck'? ... NO... he bought 1 ticket.

But forget the lottery... Everyday we are dealt odds wether we realize it or not..... Life is full of PERCENTAGES.

How each decision AND non-decision affects each person has nothing to do with 'good' or 'bad' luck ----they are PERCEPTIONS based on a combination off odds.

Edited by acidhead

Ok, well I'm not familiar with the whole Kyoto thing so I won't speak on it. But Aroces can you really sit there and say that Bush and Fema didn't deserve critisism for the way Katrina was handeled and the slow response time? You mean to tell me that everything Bush did in that situation was right. You act as if Bush made no mistakes and he was just slammed unfairly but that's not all true and you know it, even the most die hard Republicans will admit that Bush was a crappy President :hmm:

So if Bush can get blamed for what FEMA did, then Obama can get blamed for what happened in NY.

What's good for the goose.....

--Mandalore--

Edited by --Mandalore--

Look up again at post 274 LOL you quotes me saying something completely differnt LMAO

How on earth can any man cause a single hurricane??? I think this is left to a thread of its own LMAO....

Name me a president that has not ever had a pinger pointed at him for something?? even the idiot things LMAO...

The answer is: bad luck is a perception.

Nobody 'just has good luck or bad luck' ----BOTH are PERCEPTIONS.

Ok right again pointing out the obvious LOL

Can you answer what the reasons are?? you say all happens for a reason...what are the reasons behind each thing that happens? I for one do not know...but maybe you do?

The stunt pulled over NYC was a STUPID reason....and there is more to it than you and I both know.......all I know is there was no good reason...photo shop is an easier way LMAO

but as for bad luck ..and reasons behind them...it dont add up lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

So if Bush can get blamed for what FEMA did, then Obama can get blamed for what happened in NY.

What's good for the goose.....

--Mandalore--

Ohh so its a matter of tit for tat?? LOL ha ha this is geting a bit silly now lol :P

You know what's funny, the liberals did the same thing after Bush became President :o .

If I'm not with the left then I must be right. ;)

But to say Obama will get another term, even though he's only been President for a little over a 100 days, is highly premature and utterly ridiculous.

--Mandalore--

Not if the Republicans put Sarah Palin out as the nominee like they are proposing. That would be a guaranteed landslide victory, unless Obama screws up so bad these next few years that he's on Bush's level of approval ratings as hes leaving office.

Edited by Kim81

Ok right again pointing out the obvious LOL

Can you answer what the reasons are?? you say all happens for a reason...what are the reasons behind each thing that happens? I for one do not know...but maybe you do?

The stunt pulled over NYC was a STUPID reason....and there is more to it than you and I both know.......all I know is there was no good reason...photo shop is an easier way LMAO

but as for bad luck ..and reasons behind them...it dont add up lol

I said 'everything happens for a reason' .... I also gave you an example 5 posts ago....

Life is full of PERCENTAGES.

How each decision AND non-decision affects each person has nothing to do with 'good' or 'bad' luck ----they are PERCEPTIONS based on a combination of odds.

I said 'everything happens for a reason' .... I also gave you an example 5 posts ago....

Life is full of PERCENTAGES.

How each decision AND non-decision affects each person has nothing to do with 'good' or 'bad' luck ----they are PERCEPTIONS based on a combination of odds.

Well thats your opinion...I stick with what I can see...and a lot of things that happen naturaly to us, world hungar, people getting sick...I dont see a reason for it......all I can say is..it does happen but not for any reasons...it happens

Whoever came up with --> sh** happens ...was right LMAO... :D

Well thats your opinion...I stick with what I can see...and a lot of things that happen naturaly to us, world hungar, people getting sick...I dont see a reason for it......all I can say is..it does happen but not for any reasons...it happens

Whoever came up with --> sh** happens ...was right LMAO... :D

Ok :D I'll stick with 'everything happens for a reason'

And i'll also respect your undivided opinion that 'sh!t happens'... (t-shirt slogan).... even though I totally disagree with your logic.

Edited by acidhead

Even better...an old Ninja slogan I used to see when I used to go to kick boxing years ago - Ninja's do it quietly :D straight up...it read that LOL well it was a martial arts centre LOL :D

I've been having the flu. for reals for a few days but feeling better. And ninjas slip quietly in and out. ;)

I've been having the flu. for reals for a few days but feeling better. And ninjas slip quietly in and out. ;)

like a bucket of warm water :D

This is off topic but to finish up anyone who thinks Bush caused the hurrican are fruit loops

It could be argued that 8 years of neglect of global warming contributed to increasing the hurricane's effects. Not a "cause" but I'll be fruity now..

I saw that dollar amount yesterday and went oh oh Obama has some splanin to do lol... He can't personaly over see everything but he sure should have made it clear to his staff to be very accountable in any spending. As you and Emma have mentioned photo shop for god sake sheesh. I would have done it for $ 100.00 LOL

There are some, Luddites, who really can't get their head around what a computer can do. Scary if you think about it. This just cost gobs of money and scared a lot of people. Any idiot would know that a fabulous image could be produced without doing it for real. I'm thinking this was a bunch of long time bureaucrats that cluelessly need to be in a job-training program. Good thing we didn't start a war or something. Oh wait - we did that already.

Thanks Darlin :wub: It's no biggie, like I said before some people on here are going to critisize Obama's every move and hope he fails so they can feel better about the fact that the person they voted for didn't win.....it's called sour grapes ;) I however will continue to voice my opinion whenever, and however I please in big letters and bold font until Obama leaves office in 2016, starting..........now B)

Obama/Biden 08/2012 :devil: Liberals Rule :yes:

If you ain't with the Left you ain't right :tu:

A woman has the right to choose(pro-choice) ;)

Some people are. I voted for him and I still think he's responsible for his own administration's actions. Regardless, he's all our president, just not the left's or independents president and he's our employee.

Say you own your own grocery store and the bag boy used the store's credit card to buy himself one of those massive styrofoam kid planes and then launches it into the store with your customers all there dodging and diving for cover into the isles knocking stuff over and making a huge mess. You hired him but would you still forgive him? I suspect you would chew him out for it and maybe even fire him. And since you're in charge, people are going to blame you for letting the store have a loose policy on behavior.

I was speaking of a martial arts slogan LOL....I think it meant the actual art of ninja lol......ha ha why am I now laughing at this?? :lol:

I think its wise to go back on topic

And i'll also respect your undivided opinion that 'sh!t happens'... (t-shirt slogan).... even though I totally disagree with your logic.

Do you think it would be weird to see Obama wearing such a t-shirt?? LOL right after that idiot stunt over NYC??..I kid on this BTW LOL :P

I keep tunning into the news and I cant see anyhting on who may have gotten fired yet??...I think the Whitehouse needs to call in Donald Trump LOL :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Not if the Republicans put Sarah Palin out as the nominee like they are proposing. That would be a guaranteed landslide victory, unless Obama screws up so bad these next few years that he's on Bush's level of approval ratings as hes leaving office.

I heard that the California beauty queen who doesn't approve of gay marriage is being suggested by some people too. I guess after Palin, anything goes.

like a bucket of warm water :D

:rofl:

Anyway lol So I explained what could have been the reason why the agencies you mentioned might have been told not to talk about it. I was wondering what could the other side of the coin be? I'm being serious as if there is something fishy going on, a lot of people will want to know about it.

Ninjadude I hear what your sayin about 9/11 and well wouldn't it just have been way to out there to have Air Force One's sister plan smash into a building in New York. That would scream yes we did it to ourselves not once but twice and once even with our own air force one WOW. Now that would be crazy talk or did I just start something here oh oh... I do hear what your sayin though.

I heard that the California beauty queen who doesn't approve of gay marriage is being suggested by some people too. I guess after Palin, anything goes.

Well they must not be a fussy bunch LMAO :lol:

Ninjadude I hear what your sayin about 9/11 and well wouldn't it just have been way to out there to have Air Force One's sister plan smash into a building in New York. That would scream yes we did it to ourselves not once but twice and once even with our own air force one WOW. Now that would be crazy talk or did I just start something here oh oh... I do hear what your sayin though.

Shhhhhhh. The NSA is listening....