Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Air Force One Photo Opp Triggers Panic in NYC

acidhead

Proof..I would like evidence..to show that someone talked Obama into allowing a sister AF-One plane to fly low with F16 planes behind it over NY??? please present this

I want to know what those fighters were doing there if obama wasn't on board.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• Kimi81

I want to know what those fighters were doing there if obama wasn't on board.

Uhhh they were taking the photo-shoot?? LOL that was what was going on.....

Because you keep insisting Obama gave the go ahead..and I know there is NO proof of this... I think you just do not like Obama LOL....

:no:Girl it's a hopeless cause, the minute Obama may have had anything to do with this all common sense and rational flew out the window for them. You have captured a glimpse into the minds of the average Conservative/Republican. Even though nothing proves otherwise and someone else has admiditly taken the blame for this, they want Obama to be at fault soooo bad that they will refuse to believe anything to the contrary. This is why I say that they are group minded, brainwashed thinking people, just let the responses to this thread stand as an example to that B)

Because you keep insisting Obama gave the go ahead..and I know there is NO proof of this... I think you just do not like Obama LOL....

I am merely stating what is logical, that no one orders such Plane like the Air Force One without the consent of the President.

Of course anyone that disagrees with Obama, on ANYTHING, is a Republican, fundamentalist, right-wing conservative. Sorry if I don't meet your criteria. :rolleyes:

You seem to be as pro Obama as the pro Bush people are...he can do no wrong.

You have captured a glimpse into the minds of the average Conservative/Republican....they are group minded, brainwashed thinking people, just let the responses to this thread stand as an example to that B) [/b]

There is no possibility that Obama did something wrong, even if he was caught off guard and okayed something without thinking it through? That's not possible with a new president overwhelmed with all of his responsibilities? He's not human?

I am merely stating what is logical, that no one orders such Plane like the Air Force One without the consent of the President.

How can you call that statement logic?? it doesnt make a lick of sense!! I am sorry mate, but it dosnt add up....If Obama did do something so very dumb....and admitted he gave the goahead, he would KNOW for sure, that would ruin his rep and it would lead to him being asked to stand down <---anyone with comon sense would know that...so yeaa I doubt Obama would give the go-ahead for something too stupid like that

I am sorry, but I just can't buy that statement that he knew all about it...LOL....I am not saying this because I am an american and I voted for Obama NOOO I am Irish and never could vote over there....I am saying what makes sense in the real world

There is no possibility that Obama did something wrong, even if he was caught off guard and okayed something without thinking it through? That's not possible with a new president overwhelmed with all of his responsibilities? He's not human?

Yes Michelle, there absoulutely is a possibility of that happening but so far, no evidence has been put forth to prove that. He said he wasn't aware of the incident and Caldera has said he made the call for the photo shoot to take place. Now unless something else comes out to prove otherwise, there is no logical reason to blame Obama for this. That's all there is to it.

He is human but he isn’t brain dead !!...they would need to either be a sneaky conniving rat to do something so inconsiderate and thoughtless to want to make it look like it was his idea OR be totally THICK to do it....

Especially with the 9/11 being one of the worlds biggest terrorist attacks that has shaken and destroyed the lives of so many innocent Americans

That’s like some idiot....IE - ...building a gas chamber in a jewish town and having people dress up as hitler and his men for a photoshoot.......crazy, sick and twisted...NO ONE is that dumb to pull such a crazy stunt :blink:

I am sorry Michelle, I can't buy into the idea he knew exactly what was going down and he gave the go-ahead...If I hated him, I still couldnt believe it

I don't hate him...I didn't vote for him or McCain, BM. I just don't trust politicians, in general, and am not going to take their word, offhand, without questioning it...I don't care who they are.

We will just have to see how this plays out.

I don't hate him...I didn't vote for him or McCain, BM. I just don't trust politicians, in general, and am not going to take their word, offhand, without questioning it...I don't care who they are.

We will just have to see how this plays out.

I wasnt suggesting you did hate him, I was talking about myself saying - even if I hated him, I wouldnt buy it lol

Yeaa well I said a while back in this thread, only time will tell...I'd dare say in the next week or two, we might see something on the news and ..untill that time..I guess all we have is what the media suggests and our own theories

Yes Michelle, there absoulutely is a possibility of that happening but so far, no evidence has been put forth to prove that. He said he wasn't aware of the incident and Caldera has said he made the call for the photo shoot to take place. Now unless something else comes out to prove otherwise, there is no logical reason to blame Obama for this. That's all there is to it.

There was also no evidence of some of the things that Bush was accused of were true, but that didn't stop people from making the accusations.

I don't believe in giving anyone a free ride just because they are your "political party".

Edited by Michelle

There was also no evidence of some of the things that Bush was accused of were true, but that didn't stop people from making the accusations.

AHA.this is true...yup

Butt Pickers and Lawn Gnomes :lol:

I saw Obama upon the world news tonight and they also showed the video clip of all the many hundreds of new Yorkers running out of their Offices and High rises in shear panic. Obama was p***ed off, but he held his composer well, but he had that Look in his eyes that confirmed that at this very moment, there are four air force one top ranking pilots and a Navigator wearing Dunce Caps, Knee Pads and plucking cigarette Butt filters from around the many City block around the World Trade Center site with Eye lash tweezers with their name upon them, and they will be for one full year, and then they will be stationed as Lawn Gnomes still wearing their Dunce Caps in front of the White House, regardless of rain or shine, or White house lawn sprinkler watering system, and upon their off days they will all be pushing Human powered real lawn mowers, mowing the White house Lawns..

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

Ok.....I now think for cert, that when I close my eyes tonight ,I am going to be dreaming about - planes, gnomes and .............lawn mowers!! :blink::lol: either way it will make a change from dreaming about, being in beauty pagents and being asked funny questions :lol:

Butt Pickers and Lawn Gnomes :lol:

I saw Obama upon the world news tonight and they also showed the video clip of all the many hundreds of new Yorkers running out of their Offices and High rises in shear panic. Obama was p***ed off, but he held his composer well, but he had that Look in his eyes that confirmed that at this very moment, there are four air force one top ranking pilots and a Navigator wearing Dunce Caps, Knee Pads and plucking cigarette Butt filters from around the many City block around the World Trade Center site with Eye lash tweezers with their name upon them, and they will be for one full year, and then they will be stationed as Lawn Gnomes still wearing their Dunce Caps in front of the White House, regardless of rain or shine, or White house lawn sprinkler watering system, and upon their off days they will all be pushing Human powered real lawn mowers, mowing the White house Lawns..

Pavot

That would cost US a million a day for that stunt alone

That would cost US a million a day for that stunt alone

:lol:

Oh No Danielost, they will be doing it for food and board, the military owns those boyz, they are military and when you screw up in the Military, regardless of who your Daddy is, they punish you, I was thinking the easier of the two punishment scenarios Danielost, the other was to weave their hair, tied to sling ropes, attached to the Marine one Sikorsky S-76D Helicopter Propeller blades, there is one for each of them, and they can fly high and swing outwards like party favors. He’s going to, no he has already Busted them down and hard, to the bottom of the totem pole, and he owns them, he is their commandeering Chief, top Dog, and I saw it in his eyes, and I can hear him screaming it into their skulls from here Bro, they are upon a Rack, and fifteen feet tall.

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

I don't believe in giving anyone a free ride just because they are your "political party".

Most accusations against Bush had some sort of backing, there is nothing backing anything that says Obama had anything to do with this photo-shoot. Yes it was one of his staffers and yes I'm sure the guy is packing his desk as we speak who knows right. I always say pick your battles wisely cause if ya don't the dumb smelly plane thing comes back into play. Maybe they were just airing it out lol.

I won't give Obama a free ride no way in hell and if he is shown to have gaffed and it's proven than bam he's burnt. Till than we can nit pick all night. We already have a guy saying it was his fault key word fault, so a member of Obamas team is admitting a mistake.... good on him shows more integrity than I really saw in the last 8 years.

Bush was jumped on a lot in his time in office but he had a lot to answer for. What does Obama have to answer for? trying to fix things? McCain would have pretty much done the same thing ie: stimulus package, with draw from Iraq had to be done. and the such.

Most accusations against Bush had some sort of backing,

Yup, like unamed source and officials, lefty blogs and Lt. Ripley. :tu:

[Carried over from the other thread..]

They wanted to take a picture of it flying by the statue of liberty. It has nothing to do with ground zero.

Here's one of it flying low over Mt Rushmore, yet I don't hear anyone screaming about this picture "looking wrong".

linked-image

That would seem to make perfect sense to me. The symbol of freedom (Air Force One) over the symbol of freedom (the Statue of Liberty); a perfect photo-op.

Most accusations against Bush had some sort of backing, there is nothing backing anything that says Obama had anything to do with this photo-shoot. Yes it was one of his staffers and yes I'm sure the guy is packing his desk as we speak who knows right. I always say pick your battles wisely cause if ya don't the dumb smelly plane thing comes back into play. Maybe they were just airing it out lol.

I won't give Obama a free ride no way in hell and if he is shown to have gaffed and it's proven than bam he's burnt. Till than we can nit pick all night. We already have a guy saying it was his fault key word fault, so a member of Obamas team is admitting a mistake.... good on him shows more integrity than I really saw in the last 8 years.

Bush was jumped on a lot in his time in office but he had a lot to answer for. What does Obama have to answer for? trying to fix things? McCain would have pretty much done the same thing ie: stimulus package, with draw from Iraq had to be done. and the such.

really where is the backing that bush caused a hurricane and then pointed it at the blacks in new orleans.

bush started the withdraw from Iraq not obama or mccain.

bush started the withdraw from Iraq not obama or mccain.

Thats what I mean McCain would have followed suit just as Obama is doing.

Thats what I mean McCain would have followed suit just as Obama is doing.

good just don't give credit for something good that bush did to someone who just happened to walk into the process.

Edited by danielost