Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Best, Worst, & Most Ridiculous Tattoos

Still Waters

A book called No Regrets: The Best, Worst & Most Ridiculous Tattoos Ever is packed with hundreds of hilarious, cringe-worthy and downright stupid examples of tattoos.

linked-imageRead more...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enigmatic Ghost

• _Nyx_

• sarah snow

• schizoidwoman

This one's upon Leg, there's a story behind it and a meaning, as with all my Inks, But this one was cool.

Pavot

I've never Regreted getting any of Inks, each one has a Personal Meaning, and they were Picked for just that.

Pavot

The 1st pic I looked at (actually the only pic) the guy with STUPIDaccross his forehead......BINGO!!!

I remember when I used to say to my ex - Look does it say - SLAVE on my forehead?? HUH??....well that along with - what did your last slave die of LMAO :P

This One "The Tribe of Judah" Open Ring of Talons. Its Dedicated to my Wife.

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

I'm not a massive fan of tattoos, but have to say that a couple I have seen have been genuinely awesome works of art. The one of a marijuana plant in that article looks so detailed and accurate, it is beautiful. My old boyfriend years ago had a gorgeous tattoo which was stunning, a real work of art, but he chose very carefully and it was a personal design with a lot of preparation rather than a drunken spur-of-the-moment decision.

Years ago my mate's Dad (an old sailor he was) had a tattoo on his todger, no word of a lie. Of Mickey Mouse. And his party trick was in the pub he'd *trying to put it politely* manipulate said organ's covering, and Mickey's ears grew :o It was dead funny to see, but also so very wrong on many levels :no::rofl:

But tats are as Pavs said, personal expression, and some there are great and others are bleughh :tu:

I would never have a tat myself but fair play to those who do and I know a few people who, like Pav, have tats that are very personal to them and have a lot of meaning too. I don't understad people who have tats on their face and the like though; someone we used to see in Nottingham had a spiderweb from nose to chin!

someone we used to see in Nottingham had a spiderweb from nose to chin!

OMG, I'm sure they're a very nice person but that must look so......ewww :no:

OMG, I'm sure they're a very nice person but that must look so......ewww :no:

It did... it was way, way too much.

There are sacred places to people and some just don’t hold a care to as what or where they place a Tattoo or Piercings, for myself I have many, I would not place one upon my face, because to me it is not attractive upon myself or others, although I had at one time a Labret Devil Spike in my Chin.

However speaking upon Tattoos upon the Face, I have seen many Maori tribal Men and Woman that Tattoo the Experience of Life and connection with Life upon their faces, I highly respect this, as it is a Cultural Spiritual passage, I have never see a Maori tattoo I thought as anything less than appealing and beautiful, it is their way of Life. I pass upon commenting upon Body Jewelry and Tattoos below the belt line as this is a family site and in respect to all.

Now let’s talk about Animals and Pets, they have no say, or choice within the matter, but as for someone to believe it is cool to cute to Tattoo or pierce with jewelry a Kitten or Dog or Pierce its Stone, I would very much having my say to their face in regards to how they treat their animals for Fun or what every damn reason that those people chose to harm their pets.

Pavot

"I'm gonna kill you, Ray Romano" roflmao, whoever got that tattoo is the coolest girl ever.

I love tats, on myself and others, but personally, I choose mine for their personal meaning. My first one is of a hibiscus, since they're my favorite flower; and my second one is in celebration of my daughter's birth, with her name and DOB. Any more kids I have will get their own tat, also, ;)

I once had the idea that what mattered was that the tattoo was beautiful to the wearer until I saw a man with a tattoo of a baby getting its brains blown out...yikes. I have two myself in less conscicpous places. ;)

I once had the idea that what mattered was that the tattoo was beautiful to the wearer until I saw a man with a tattoo of a baby getting its brains blown out...yikes. I have two myself in less conscicpous places. ;)

Did you receive any Hassles from the Cult about your Tattoos Star? I remember My Christian Cult Nightmare, and remember them hassling a Man that had many Tattoos, about how evil they all were, and but their main Beef was that it was a sin to mark up your Body, and they leaned upon that Bro hard, and put the Cult Excommunication upon him and his family over it.

How Days I have no problems confronting any one they approaches me stating they hade my Tattoos, and not many say anything, I have a Friend, her Boyfriend has facial Tattoos, and peircings they both are cool about it, but her family is so not ok, but hay it is his Life and she and him love each other, their Hearts are good and they are cool People, and that describes have people of my town here.

I have sisteen Tattoos and six Peircings.

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

I don't have any tatoo's but I've thought about it.

The greatest tatoo I've ever seen was on the chest of a man I met at a local water park. It was a footprint just above his left nipple. I figured that it had to do with one of his children (he had 4)and it was so unique, that I asked him about it.

It was the footprint of his first child who'd died just after birth. I cried when he told me that.

I like those kinds of tatoo's, the one's that mean something personal.

But I guess having "STUPID" tatooed across your forehead means something personal too. :D

I love tattoos. I have a few, my husband has sleeves. ( I find them sexy) Getting my 7th in a few weeks.

Aside from the skinhead tattoos of my teens in the late 80's and early 90's I have yet to see a really stupid tattoo. Oh, yeah. A fetus on a plate with a knife and fork. That was pretty gross. Stupid and gross. Mind you, the idiot also had a swastika on his forehead. :cry:

Sometimes People will Get a Tattoo done, the experience should be far more that a pointing of an index digit, a few word, and *** plop down into a Leather Chair, tears and whimpers, a slap down of Green Bones and a walk out the door, people iquiring too know what it does mean.

A Tattoo to me is walking into a Tattoo Pallor, with a huge Smile like my Day rocks or a Heart ache so ****ing huge I want to burn out the Pain with Pain, ether way it real, yah know what I mean, It does matter to me who’s shop, because the Man or Woman is putting down my Totems or Mementos to my Life, Past Loves, or Friends now gone over to either Fire Lake or across the River, yah Know what I’m Saying, so the Shops clean because I trust my Man, He’s capable, because I sat and Smoke up with him or Shot a Whiskey and we reviewed his Portfolio and thus I know, that said.

What I get may be a Moss Covered Stone upon a Brooks edge, that what it looks to be, but to me it a totem of a Hard Damn Life, but one who didn’t forget to be one of Nature and Live easy, walking to the brook and wiggling my does into the mud and giggle like a crazy old Biker with a Heart, aka tripper with a heart.

A Bird, let’s say a Raven, or crow, well when people see this it may be cool or it may frighten them, as an Omen, to me its and Animal Totem, and spirit of Nature if I have to explain further, than you probably won’t care or need to understand because I don’t preach, do yah know what I mean, well now we come to the One That put my Back out, done by a heavy Hander or an Atheist that had one too many idiots walk up and tell them that Jesus Loves Him, or that snapped onto many Jesus Loves upon the Man Harley Davidson, so he takes that out upon Moi, Did I say my Back went out, we were both crazy and Laughing from the High of the rush and the more I called him a S.O.B the harder he pushed and we laugh, me with Teams streaming, that’s the Esperance. I earned if yah need to ask don’t it you hated or rear don’t, it mine and I earned it, and someone else before me. But like I said I don’t preach, I live.

The One That Counts --> Ένας που μετρά --- Two Times Gained (Earned) --> Δύο φορές κερδισμένος (Earned Twice the First Time was Free) but it ain’t yours, so don’t ask.

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

Did you receive any Hassles from the Cult about your Tattoos Star? I remember My Christian Cult Nightmare, and remember them hassling a Man that had many Tattoos, about how evil they all were, and but their main Beef was that it was a sin to mark up your Body, and they leaned upon that Bro hard, and put the Cult Excommunication upon him and his family over it.

How Days I have no problems confronting any one they approaches me stating they hade my Tattoos, and not many say anything, I have a Friend, her Boyfriend has facial Tattoos, and peircings they both are cool about it, but her family is so not ok, but hay it is his Life and she and him love each other, their Hearts are good and they are cool People, and that describes have people of my town here.

I have sisteen Tattoos and six Peircings.

Pavot

you're the most rebellious amish guy I've ever known brother pavodiah :P

love the avatar btw :lol:

you're the most rebellious amish guy I've ever known brother pavodiah :P

love the avatar btw :lol:

Thamk you Dear Nyx, you Rock too, will you be posting your Inks :)

I did and I shy :P

For my sons 18th birthday, I got him the tattoo he's wanted for quite awhile. You wouldn't believe the crap I've gotten from people about it. He's 18...he chose it, modified the design, and chose to put it somewhere that could be covered up. I made him wait until he turned 18...the decision would be his, not mine, to live with. He loves it and so do I. He picked a real tender place for it though :P hurt like hell :ph34r:

linked-image

linked-image

P- I'll have to look for the pics of mine ;)

You a Roc ar Mom for Sure Lady! B)

**** he Rocks in my Book and so does his Mother Gypsy, hay now he did get a fine Tattoo artist, and every bit the Esperance too but I hpe, personally I would have gotten my mother buttered up with a few Bailey’s Irish Creams, and good Bottle of Whisky, and talked her into taking me down to Tahiti when I was fifteen years old to get my first Tattoo like my Girls did their Mom when they were fifteen, And hell I have no Idea where those two little Irish Girl came up with that Idea, your has to be a Wild Gypsy Ms. Nyx, or Nix.

Did he hear that, he needs to take his Mother to Tahiti for be so damn cool B) and getting that Ink Bog for him :) That is one awesome Tattoo, Yah! Bad ***! B)

Pavot