Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3-Headed Frog Found...!

Pendekar Timur

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• cor_raven

• aquatus1

• Chauncy

it's a froggy threesome.

It's not a 3 headed frog, they're mating.

Uh, actually, that is a three-headed frog.

It was in the news a few monthes ago.

Sorry, Timur, you're pretty late.

Actually, it was also in the news a few weeks ago. It is three frogs mating, not a mutant. The mistake was made due to some sort of sticky fluid frogs secrete that cements them together.

Actually, it was also in the news a few weeks ago.  It is three frogs mating, not a mutant.  The mistake was made due to some sort of sticky fluid frogs secrete that cements them together.

Here is Saruman's post.

Sorry, Timur, you're pretty late.

Sorry Azael, you didn't have all the information. laugh.gif

Dot9M

It's not so absurd, but in this case it is wrong. Look at the dates on your article. The new information on the toad came out last week, after it was investigated.

From Sarumans post: Source

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Case closed I think.

Dot9M

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

What a lovely username wub.gif

Thank you, kind sir! blush.gif

Dot9M

Thats nasty, really nasty. Reminds of a dream I had once. I was fishing and a giant two headed fire breathing frog attacked me. Then............I ate it. stretch.gif Tastes like chicken

Daughter of the Nine Moons-thanks you very very much for that informations...!! rolleyes.gifthumbsup.gif

Daughter of the Nine Moons-thanks you very very much for that informations...!! rolleyes.gifthumbsup.gif

wink2.gifthumbsup.gif

If there were three frog siameese there is no way they could ave survived. They would have to have been atached when they came out of their eggs and it doesn't look like they can moove let alone swim or hunt. methink it be three frog and computer effects

But dahter of the nine moons if you can prove me wrong on the siameese thory i will reconsider.

It does look convincing huh.gif

From Sarumans post: Source

cor_raven did you read the link? huh.gif

This is the gist of it. Click on the LINK for the full story.

Its called "multiple amplexus".

Mating of Anurans (frogs and toads) involves the male tightly clasping the female - this is called amplexus - for hours or even days, prior to externally fertilising her eggs...... The grip is very strong; the male develops special pads on his thumbs to hold on, and won't let go even if the couple is picked up and handled. Axolotlman comments (merci aussi!) in this Les Monde des reptiles thread, Grenouille tricéphale, that some frogs secrete during amplexus an adhesive mucus so sticky that it's impossible to separate them without tearing the skin. Multiple amplexus is common, when more than one male grips the same female (or sometimes, mistakenly, another male - males have a special "Let me go" croak to avoid this happening).

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

oops my bad. sorry to all i'v afennded

oops my bad. sorry to all i'v afennded

You haven't offended anyone. Its easy to miss a link. original.gif

But ther are frogs that hgave been affected by plution. bron with extra legs or eyes. it has been proven although the frogs in question in the pics are not

thanks for the forgivness

Its just another case of us humans messing around with chemicals and mutating animals. I think I saw this on tv once and Those frogs had mutated due to some radiation or something affecting them.

There is also a goat with one horn and a Twin headed kitten (who died) But they were anomilies.

* she bangs her head against the wall...OUCH! That hurts! sad.gif Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

Well, actually having READ all the links and posts, unlike the people who just skip to the end so they can post their opinion, i at first thought that it was a three headed frog. I saw on a Documentary not to long ago the effect of humans on habitats of creatures such as frogs, and it showed scenes of frogs with 9 legs and 3 eyes etc etc. But yeah, thanks DOT9M for clearing that up, it's easy to see once it's been pointed out that it's nothing more than a froggie threesome.

okay wev'e cleared up mystery so can we drop it, this is starting to anoy me.

A note of interest : Bible-Revelations : chapter 16 verse 13 foretells of a terrible moment when a 3 headed frog would appear - to denote location of unclean spirit. It all happens around identity of anti-christ. So, as it was England it could be a target for something phenomenal. ph34r.gif