Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Voodoo ..My religion..

Papa Midnight60

You may bathe at sacred shrines, you may give offerings, and do thousands of rituals and all sorts of clever tricks. But even still the filth of your mind will not be washed away. Your rituals render you useless. You are still so puffed up with egotism.

God abides in all living beings, how dare you kill them. If you are religious, then who do we call the butchers?

My point... your mind is still dirty, ostentatious displays are false. Meditate from within. From your heart. How can you call killing a justified action. Who will be pleased my murder? Good or Bad?

If you truly cared, you would sacrifice yourself, not an innocent being.

You are of one mindset and so far it's rather disgusting. I bet you eat chicken beef and pork and if not shame on you for eating gods vegetables, sheesh close minded or what <_<

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Papa Midnight60

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• Beckys_Mom

• Lt_Ripley

Oh plz. A dirty mind? What makes you think your silly little god is better?

There is no God but God. The one universal creator God.

We are all infected with egotism and dirty minds. Including me. By dirty mind i don't just mean you think of sexual thoughts. But we are impure, and our actions are based on selfishness, or we be selfish in a practical way, so on the outside it doesn't look selfish.

You may be worship/impress demi=gods, and deities, but God(supreme god) is not impressed by such outward displays. He wants our head. Not literaly, i mean he wants us to give or full devotion and love to him. Where there is killing of innocent beings there is no justice. What kind of a God is impressed by murder?

Your idol Gods may exist, but they are not to be worshipped. The creator of the Gods and angels GOD, the supreme lord, king of kings creator of the universe. That is the God to be worshipped. The ONE universal creator God. HE shall be able to help you in the end. Your idols will be of no support to you.

Even the Gods you are worshipping worship the one supreme universal creator God. Go to the highest of the high, do not put any other Gods before the supreme ruler. All merits can be attained from the supreme God.

Even the idol Gods envied the human body, because of what we are capable of. WE humans are equal to the idol Gods. But God the one universal creator God. He is the true king, the true God that is to be worshipped.

But not by clever tricks only by giving your head. Attach your consciousness to him.

You called "my God" "silly" this proves you are angered and are taking hits at me. Forgive me if i offended you. But there is only really the one universal creator God for everybody. Idol gods are not to be worshipped.

Edited by Haj01

You are of one mindset and so far it's rather disgusting. I bet you eat chicken beef and pork and if not shame on you for eating gods vegetables, sheesh close minded or what <_<

you are taking hits at me aswell. There is no need. I don't eat dead carcasses/meat/animals. Even vegetables are eaten to a minimum. Yes i am a hypocrite. But you are not perfect either. Only the One universal God is true.

and you have no evidence as to why im dirty minded or close minded?

Edited by Haj01

you are taking hits at me aswell. There is no need. I don't eat dead carcasses/meat/animals. Even vegetables are eaten to a minimum. Yes i am a hypocrite. But you are not perfect either. Only the One universal God is true.

and you have no evidence as to why im dirty minded or close minded?

so you don't eat dead carcasses ? are they alive when brought to you plate and you dine as they are dying ? No one here claimed to be perfect ...

No one knows the truth. Only hold a man made opinion of it.

get over yourself. Your egotism and arrogance is proof you only hold an opinion. Otherwise you wouldn't be so up in arms if you were secure in what you believe.

I was going to say the same thing ST I bet this dude is eating a Turkey, Ham,and roast beef sandwich as he types this...hypocrite :rolleyes: Anyway, I think this is a very interesting thread and I've always been curious about vodoo since watching the Skeleton Key ^_^ so I say bring it on ;)

You may bathe at sacred shrines, you may give offerings, and do thousands of rituals and all sorts of clever tricks. But even still the filth of your mind will not be washed away. Your rituals render you useless. You are still so puffed up with egotism.

God abides in all living beings, how dare you kill them. If you are religious, then who do we call the butchers?

My point... your mind is still dirty, ostentatious displays are false. Meditate from within. From your heart. How can you call killing a justified action. Who will be pleased my murder? Good or Bad?

If you truly cared, you would sacrifice yourself, not an innocent being.

Did your God of the Old Testament not require sacrificial tithing?

rams, lambs and the like?

there is no demonstrative egotism practiced in my faith, only love and contentment, the insinuation of my mind being tainted as the result of the sacriments of my faith fills Papa's heart with sorrow.

Papa

so you don't eat dead carcasses ? are they alive when brought to you plate and you dine as they are dying ? No one here claimed to be perfect ...

No one knows the truth. Only hold a man made opinion of it.

get over yourself. Your egotism and arrogance is proof you only hold an opinion. Otherwise you wouldn't be so up in arms if you were secure in what you believe.

i also said i dont eat animals and meat period, dead or alive i don't eat them. You are right i am egotistic and full of arrogance, please forgive me. I have no opinions. The is only One God, he is only impressed by giving up the ego. No rituals work with him. that is the truth.

I was going to say the same thing ST I bet this dude is eating a Turkey, Ham,and roast beef sandwich as he types this...hypocrite :rolleyes: Anyway, I think this is a very interesting thread and I've always been curious about vodoo since watching the Skeleton Key ^_^ so I say bring it on ;)

Thank you Ms. Kim81

its people like you that motivates Papa to teach, I am prepairing some material now, Just please watch for it. Papa is happy to see such a light heart.

Papa

Did your God of the Old Testament not require sacrificial tithing?

rams, lambs and the like?

there is no demonstrative egotism practiced in my faith, only love and contentment, the insinuation of my mind being tainted as the result of the sacriments of my faith fills Papa's heart with sorrow.

Papa

old testament? i don't follow any of the abrahamic religions. not a chirstian, jew muslim. im not any of these. I have no religion. Just a waanna be devotee of God. The real god. God did not do any of the evil things said in the bible. Im not a follower of that.

that is proof you make assumptions, this means you are puffed up with ego, like me. we are no different, and ritualist behaviour does not help.

you are all accusing me of telling you that your false gods will not help you in the end. I speak the truth. Only the real God can help you take to his support instead. He is not my God, but he is the universal god. The creator of the universe, he pervades the whole creation. HE is everywhere. your gods are no where to be seen.

Edited by Haj01

old testament? i don't follow any of the abrahamic religions. not a chirstian, jew muslim. im not any of these. I have no religion. Just a waanna be devotee of God. The real god. God did not do any of the evil things said in the bible. Im not a follower of that.

that is proof you make assumptions, this means you are puffed up with ego, like me. we are no different, and ritualist behaviour does not help.

you are all accusing me of telling you that your false gods will not help you in the end. I speak the truth. Only the real God can help you take to his support instead. He is not my God, but he is the universal god. The creator of the universe, he pervades the whole creation. HE is everywhere. your gods are no where to be seen.

you . just like any religion or belief , don't speak the truth .... you speak an opinion.

that includes your opinion of 'the real God'. since there is no proof of God at all.

I believe God follows no religion or belief ... personal or group bound ... it just is. but that too is just my opinion. I could call it a truth and 'the real God' ... but all it is is an opinion. Just like yours or anyone elses.

thinking you are right alone makes you no different than any other religious belief with a strangle hold desperate to be 'the one'. Maybe God is as you need God to be ? for each individual ?

Edited by Lt_Ripley

:w00t:This is a great thread.....I have a lot of questions ^_^ . Ok First, a lot of times vodoo is portrayed as something used for evil, does that happen often and have you ever personally used or given someone a spell to get back at their enemy? Second, I would like to know if it's really true that you have to believe in vodoo for it to truly work for and against you? Last. what are the vodoo theory's on life after death or the afterlife?

Hello Kim81,

Voodoo is stigmatized, this is one reason I decided (well my guides are directing me) to bring the real side of Voodoo, it’s a commune with spirits that are all around us every day. There are many who do not know this or accept it, but this is how it is. I speak with spirits here like I speak with you. Voodoo is not evil, some think they know this from movies i.e.: The serpent and the rainbow, is one I hear about as a comparison, this make s Papa both laugh, and sad that there are so many taken in by "a movie" evil is done in all religions, this is what I run into until I start to show people how sill an hysterical they can be as you see there is evidence already here in this thread. Don’t worry Papa sees all the replies and sometimes feels it’s best to let them runaway with themselves to show what I face all the time.

To answer your question...NO Papa will never give a spell to hurt, ever. That is not Voodoo that is Rootwork and Hoodoo. I think this covers all your questions here. If I missed something let me know.

Papa

A very happy spell from the stars..Enjoy

1. What you'll need:
  2. Paper
  3. Pen or pencil
  4. Pink or red rose petals
  5. Jasmine incense
  6. Red candle
  7. Red crystals, such as garnet, rose quartz or ruby
  8. Note:: This spell should be performed on a clear night.
  9. Instructions: Arrange the items on your altar, then light the candle and incense. Think about what qualities are important to you in a mate and write them on the piece of paper. Take the flower petals and crystals outside with you, and look up at the stars. Choose one bright one and focus on its light and energy. Hold up the petals and stones to the star and repeat the following, three times:
  10. Star of love, burn so bright,
  11. aid me in my spell tonight.
  12. Unite my true love to me,
  13. as I will it, so mote it be.
  14. As you say the words, visualize the light from the star beaming down and filling the things in your hands. After saying the spell, return to your altar and place the flowers and crystals at the base of the candle. Focus on the candle flame, and repeat the words above another three times.

And have you created a name for this new tailor made god yet?

I have to say that your posts are rife with egotistical cynicism and mono theological anachronisms that are not consistent with your supposedly enlightened new God view.

Now when you are through contradicting yourself with these self aggrandizing little comments I will be happy you discuss this further.

Papa

you . just like any religion or belief , don't speak the truth .... you speak an opinion.

that includes your opinion of 'the real God'. since there is no proof of God at all.

I believe God follows no religion or belief ... personal or group bound ... it just is. but that too is just my opinion. I could call it a truth and 'the real God' ... but all it is is an opinion. Just like yours or anyone elses.

thinking you are right alone makes you no different than any other religious belief with a strangle hold desperate to be 'the one'. Maybe God is as you need God to be ? for each individual ?

I do not speak the truth, i am a fool. But the fact God is only won over, by his lovers is true. And that idol gods will be of no help. This shall become fact to you when you die. God has no religion you are right. I may speak crap. But God is found through true love from linking our consciousness to his and not through clever tricks. This is a factual spiritual wisdom. Everythink else i might say may indeed be false.

You may not beleive in God but it shall become evident to you.

A lot of peopel give me grief because they dont understand why I sacrifice a live goat or cut off a chickens head for a ritual, I woudl like to share any thing I can answer here..

Yes a lot of love spread for the goats and chickens.

And have you created a name for this new tailor made god yet?

I have to say that your posts are rife with egotistical cynicism and mono theological anachronisms that are not consistent with your supposedly enlightened new God view.

Now when you are through contradicting yourself with these self aggrandizing little comments I will be happy you discuss this further.

Papa

Yes you are right about me. i am a rife with egotistical cynicism. But if i know anything anything at all. It is that only by focusing our awareness on God. Im talking about the supreme God of Gods, that is the only way we can be saved.

Continue to slander me, if that is what pleases you.

I just wanted to let you know not to waste time in sacred rituals, they do not work. Do not beleive in supersititions. Only the lord of the universe will be of any avail. Im not here to debate or preach, i just don't want you to waste time. Death is drawing nearer. I want you to succeed. Meditate on the name of God. But don't take my word for it, practice and see for yourself.

Do your deeds from the heart, not from the mind. Everybodies mind is filthy.

Edited by Haj01

Hello Kim81,

Voodoo is stigmatized, this is one reason I decided (well my guides are directing me) to bring the real side of Voodoo, it's a commune with spirits that are all around us every day. There are many who do not know this or accept it, but this is how it is. I speak with spirits here like I speak with you. Voodoo is not evil, some think they know this from movies i.e.: The serpent and the rainbow, is one I hear about as a comparison, this make s Papa both laugh, and sad that there are so many taken in by "a movie" evil is done in all religions, this is what I run into until I start to show people how sill an hysterical they can be as you see there is evidence already here in this thread. Don't worry Papa sees all the replies and sometimes feels it's best to let them runaway with themselves to show what I face all the time.

To answer your question...NO Papa will never give a spell to hurt, ever. That is not Voodoo that is Rootwork and Hoodoo. I think this covers all your questions here. If I missed something let me know.

Papa

Hmmm, very interesting,thanks for answering some of my questions,I have a few more ;) Ok, so you said you see and talk to spirits, are these spirits of the dead or spirits of another sort? Do other people see them or do you just have a special gift? Also, when you say you have guides that direct you, are they spirits as well? Or are they guardian angels or something similar?

Yes you are right about me. i am a rife with egotistical cynicism. But if i know anything anything at all. It is that only by focusing our awareness on God. Im talking about the supreme God of Gods, that is the only way we can be saved.

I just wanted to let you know not to waste time in sacred rituals, they do not work. Do not beleive in supersititions. Only the lord of the universe will be of any avail. Im not here to debate or preach, i just don't want you to waste time. Death is drawing nearer. I want you to succeed. Meditate on the name of God. But don't take my word for it, practice and see for yourself.

You still have not shared the name of your new and improved god with us.

as far as slander goes, you are committing self slander with each ambiguous and condescending reply you make.

I agree that you are wasting your time with preaching and from what I have seen in the way of debating skills you have exhibited thus far; I would consider it ill advised for you to continue.

Papa

Edited by Papa Midnight60

Haj01, We have rules at UM.

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

2j. Preaching: Do not promote or push religious beliefs on to others, we have visitors from all over the world of many different faiths and we ask that all beliefs be respected. Using the site to preach to, convert other members or to 'advertise' a belief system is disallowed, this board is about letting people decide for themselves what to believe.

You will stop this behaviour now. Everyone has a right to believe in the religion which works for them.

Haj01, We have rules at UM.

You will stop this behaviour now. Everyone has a right to believe in the religion which works for them.

Forgive me for being abusive. And im sorry if it sounded like I was pushing beliefs to others, it was not what I intended. That is why I said see for youself.

Papa Midnight60 keep following your religion if you must, im not going to force you to do anything. But you will see for yourself nothing will come out of it in the end. And you will not be able to say you werent told.

You didn't answer my question. "where is the justification in killing of innocent animals"

Also it is not "my God". It is our God (Or i believe it is our God), i can't even describe a few of God's virtues for God is unknowable(in my opinion) Only by pure love can he be won over. (again in my opinion)

You are free to believe whatever you want. If you ever felt like i was attacking you, it is because i want you to know, i don't like the way you treat animals. But im not the boss of you. So i can't tell you what to do can i?

Edited by Haj01

I do not speak the truth, i am a fool. But the fact God is only won over, by his lovers is true. And that idol gods will be of no help. This shall become fact to you when you die. God has no religion you are right. I may speak crap. But God is found through true love from linking our consciousness to his and not through clever tricks. This is a factual spiritual wisdom. Everythink else i might say may indeed be false.

You may not beleive in God but it shall become evident to you.

factual spiritual wisdom ? factual ? prove it. There is no proof of God so it can not be factual. no matter how much one wants it to be.

fyi I do believe in God , you must not be able to read. I also am honest enough to admit there is no proof of God. a feeling is not proof of such. belief is not proof of such . that is why it's called faith.

saved from what ?? the idea of God itself is really just a superstition. a belief for which there is no proof.

I think your a christian fundie posing as something else. a troll really , just here to cause chaos for your own egotistical satisfaction.. I think your posing .. Just like a preacher that had lied and pretended to be an atheist on an atheist board ... who then got busted.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

factual spiritual wisdom ? factual ? prove it. There is no proof of God so it can not be factual. no matter how much one wants it to be.

fyi I do believe in God , you must not be able to read. I also am honest enough to admit there is no proof of God. a feeling is not proof of such. belief is not proof of such . that is why it's called faith.

The proof is the created universe no? The fact we are alive? Unless you beleive the universe created itself. There is proof of God, but he only reveals himself directly to his true devotees. (in my opinion) Even though i know it as fact. But you just aren't going to buy it.

The proof is the created universe no? The fact we are alive? Unless you beleive the universe created itself. There is proof of God, but he only reveals himself directly to his true devotees. (in my opinion) Even though i know it as fact. But you just aren't going to buy it.

there is no proof God did any of it. at all. you know it's a fact ? prove it. like I said I think your a fundie christian trolling.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

What is the difference between Yoruba and Voodoo? I have a friend who practices Yoruba so I know a little about it, and have done rituals with him. Voodoo is harder to get people to talk about, but I understand why. Thank you for coming and opening this thread. It is very interesting and informative