Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Voodoo ..My religion..

Papa Midnight60

I was kidding lol but I would like to see more questions being answered on voodoo I guess

Good luck. Try some of the links I posted. that's all you're gonna get here man.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Papa Midnight60

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• Beckys_Mom

• Lt_Ripley

Good luck. Try some of the links I posted. that's all you're gonna get here man.

Ohh I have been LOL the links you posted on voodoo were very good.....

Why? this is much more interesting no?

It seems that since his sources have been found and he was proven wrong on the origins of hoodoo he hasn't had much to say unless it is to exchange insults.

The sincere questions have been largely ignored.

Edited by Michelle

It seems that since his sources have been found and he was proven wrong on the origins of hoodoo he hasn't had much to say unless it is to exchange insults.

The sincer questions have been largely ignored.

agreed ,,,,,,,,,, maybe I should come back with a different nic and pretend to be a nun ?? no wait ! A Saint !! lol Saint Ripley ! Pray away and for 2.95 I'll intercede and have your prays answered ... no chickens necessary !! I'll get all the info I need from Wiki !! Come on my children ...... walk into the light !! All are welcome in the light !

linked-image

Edited by Lt_Ripley

The sincer questions have been largely ignored.

Well Michelle, you were right on the hoodoo being fron ancient Africa.... ;)

Well I'll have Dr.Pete's steak and send him another round of Guinness, on BM's tab please :P

I was hoping for a little more on the ceremony I spoke of but hmmmm.

Looks like Voodoo didn't see this doodoo.

You answering my questions is a non issue. That was yesterday. Lets look at today. I've found your sources. I've called you out on it. You refuse to acknowledge that. Until you put up something that can't be googled, I stand by word. Your a *** fraud. Petulant child I may be. Call me all the names you want big fella It'll never change what you are, A fraud. I know it. You know. Now we all know it. If anyone else on here is gullable enough to believe your nonsense, more power to them.

My Child (hehe Big Fella, that was pre-Papa adkins diet I told you)

You found nothing special venkman as I mentioned the spells are benign for a reason, I use them as I mentioned here in an earlier post as to why and they are free for anyone.

I am not going to post a potent spell that would harm that would be irresponsible on Papas part, at least not in public.

Now Venkman you have tried very very hard at this and Papa can see you are really not very good at it.

Papa is telling you this out of the kindness of his heart; you need to find something else your good at.

As a favor just for you Papa will try to come up with a spell for a semi-illiterate, dyslexic with turrets syndrome condition to help you out. (On the house)as I noticed the profanity filter keeps showing in your posts.

Papa

agreed ,,,,,,,,,, maybe I should come back with a different nic and pretend to be a nun ?? no wait ! A Saint !! lol Saint Ripley ! Pray away and for 2.95 I'll intercede and have your prays answered ... no chickens necessary !! I'll get all the info I need from Wiki !! Come on my children ...... walk into the light !! All are welcome in the light !

linked-image

:lol:

Well Michelle, you were right on the hoodoo being fron ancient Africa.... ;)

Talking to someone that practices hoodoo while I was in New Orleans peaked my curiousity and I read a little about it. ;)

You found nothing special venkman as I mentioned the spells are benign for a reason, I use them as I mentioned here in an earlier post as to why and they are free for anyone.

I am not going to post a potent spell that would harm that would be irresponsible on Papas part, at least not in public.

Now Venkman you have tried very very hard at this and Papa can see you are really not very good at it.

Papa is telling you this out of the kindness of his heart; you need to find something else your good at.

As a favor just for you Papa will try to come up with a spell for a semi-illiterate, dyslexic with turrets syndrome condition to help you out. (On the house)as I noticed the profanity filter keeps showing in your posts.

Papa

:no: I didn't just link to spells... and you no that. Fraud. Keep squirmin' keep on insultin'. Whatever makes ya feel better.

Edited by Dr. Peter Venkman

Papa

watch out Pete !! he'll put a spell on you !! And he's no Nina Simone !! She was cool .

watch out Pete !! he'll put a spell on you !! And he's no Nina Simone !! She was cool .

So beee goooooddd!!! For goodness sake!!! WHOOAAHHHH somebody's comin'!!!

linked-image

If I'm wrong I'll go to jail. Peacefully. Quietly. I'll enjoy it. But if I'm right.... Ripppleyy... You will have saved the lives of millions of UM poster's braincells....

Edited by Dr. Peter Venkman

Well I'll have Dr.Pete's steak and send him another round of Guinness, on BM's tab please :P

I was hoping for a little more on the ceremony I spoke of but hmmmm.

Looks like Voodoo didn't see this doodoo.

Thats the 1st time I've seen a video like that lol.............and its the 1st time anyone has put something on my tab grrrrr....like in that video, it can only happen every 20 - 30 years :P

Talking to someone that practices hoodoo while I was in New Orleans peaked my curiousity and I read a little about it. ;)

Yes, if you scroll back a lil, you will see how he has gotten voodoo mixed up with hoodooo....according to wiki its common to do that lol

The sincere questions have been largely ignored.

So I too have noticed LOL

Yes, if you scroll back a lil, you will see how he has gotten voodoo mixed up with hoodooo....according to wiki its common to do that lol

So I too have noticed LOL

Beckys Mom, from all your kind PMs last night telling me if I did write the mods not to mention your name, I kind of thought you were my friend? I am confused, as to why you join in and make fun of Papa?

I am not mad at you just a little hurt.

Papa

Beckys Mom, from all your kind PMs last night telling me if I did write the mods not to mention your name, I kind of thought you were my friend? I am confused, as to why you join in and make fun of Papa?

Papa

linked-image

Papa, What Parts of the Chickes are Used in Hoodooo Rituals, also What Parts of Animal are sused in HooDoo Rituals, also What parts of Humans are used in Hoodoo Rituals, I really did not want to even ask that, but I am Curious

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

Papa

With all due respect papa...I do not mean to hurt you..and I am not making fun....I said michelle was correct on the hoodoo ancient africa and I posted something from the wiki site that states how often the two can get mixed up, that is not making fun.........I am sorry if you thought it was..

.I think maybe you have over looked a number of questions.....maybe if you scroll back a lil, you might find them......and I think you forgot my questions on medicine too lol........but its ok....

Thats the 1st time I've seen a video like that lol.............and its the 1st time anyone has put something on my tab grrrrr....like in that video, it can only happen every 20 - 30 years :P

is it me ? or does that announcer sound like the announcer off Loony Toons , that does the cave man documentary .

now , about this supposed possession in that film ......... if these spirits are so powerful ( yet needing chickens ) that they can provide safety and the like ..... why can't they control the host body ?? doesn't make much sense. Instead of flopping around clutching that chicken .. I'd be sitting back drinking some Rum .

Make mine a Chicklin Please! No Steak for me, But make mine a Posen, but no Fake Chicklen, no sir reeeee

Papa, What Parts of the Chickes are Used in Hoodooo Rituals, also What Parts of Animal are sused in HooDoo Rituals, also What parts of Humans are used in Hoodoo Rituals, I really did not want to even ask that, but I am Curious

Pavot

Now pavot you seem a very smart man, you know as well as I hoodoo does not use chicken parts, but rather herbs,candles,powders..and "other" things of this nature.

Papa

Quick question,

Why do you say 'so mote it be' when that phrase is more so associated with Wicca not Voodoo?

linked-image

lmao ! I can't stop laughing at that one.

lol he called the mods.

can dish it out but can't take it ..

Quick question,

Why do you say 'so mote it be' when that phrase is more so associated with Wicca not Voodoo?

Cause that's what it says on the website he copypasted from.

lmao ! I can't stop laughing at that one.

lol he called the mods.

can dish it out but can't take it ..

Who called the mods Child did I not pay attention to you my child?

Tell Papa whats wrong..:)

Papa

With all due respect papa...I do not mean to hurt you..and I am not making fun....I said michelle was correct on the hoodoo ancient africa and I posted something from the wiki site that states how often the two can get mixed up, that is not making fun.........I am sorry if you thought it was..

.I think maybe you have over looked a number of questions.....maybe if you scroll back a lil, you might find them......and I think you forgot my questions on medicine too lol........but its ok....

Michelle is not right BM, Hoodoo is from the southern US, why would Michelle know this? she is wrong and I say it because I know for sure :) lol its what I do child.

Papa

Cause that's what it says on the website he copypasted from.

Hmm, I'll wait for Midnight to answer; and if he did copy it off the site, well that's plain stupid because half the spells online that claim to 'work' don't.

Note the 'quote marks' around work, because most people think that once you cast a spell; it will take effect immediately.

Edited by KitchenK