Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Voodoo ..My religion..

Papa Midnight60

I wanted to bring for your reading pleasure on of my favorite alchemy historical documents.(link included :) ) Enjoy my children, Papa will take questions about the text content later... :)

link

Sorcerer Thralls

Now that's how get rid of some trolls Papa! you RAWK.. drop a text block on them! :lol:

Edited by Aanica

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Papa Midnight60

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• Beckys_Mom

• Lt_Ripley

Now that's how get rid of some trolls Papa! you RAWK.. drop a text block on them! :lol:

hehe Papa knows how!

you RAWK too Aanica :)

Papa

That assumption is a little premature.

That assumption is a little premature.

I put away the troll spray, I have decided to stick to my voodoo, its the reason I came, even Papa gets distracted when attacked by trolls, I have said an easement spell for my self and everyone here that seems obsessed with Papa, its a good spell.

I have used it for many years and many times, especially for ladies it works wonders. Papa has said his easement spell so we can all have peace and get back to voodoo.

Papa

Edited by Papa Midnight60

Why are you staying? Do you think I need this?

It's kind of like watching a train wreck....you just can't help yourself.

People are calling you out and you still give insufficient answers....proving their point.

I am leaning toward a fake as well after reading the whole thread. here is why-

earlier you were asked if you got the name papa midnight from the comic. you said no, you got it from your grandmother.

a few pages back someone else mentioned it and you said that while you are called popa you did get the midnight from it.

reason one- you lied.

You have not written anything about voodoo that was not from a website. most of those not even citing the sources which is not only against forum rules, but also illegal. In at least one case you were shown to be giving false information.

reason two- you have given no information that shows you are what you claim to be, only information from websites mostly un sourced. And you did not know that hoodoo is also from africa and like voodoo was brought here with slaves.

Real questions were ignored, while you took the time to respond to posts before and after them.

reason 3 you seem more interested in engaging in insults than in actually giving information about voodoo.

all of this is easily confirmed by simply going back through this thread.

By the way i have studied voodoo. There is plenty of information if you look. not as much as on other religions, but it is there.(and my studies did not include websites)

It seems someone else has come to the same conclusion that PM is a fraud.

It's not rocket science is it, Odd Christian?

I am leaning toward a fake as well after reading the whole thread. here is why-

earlier you were asked if you got the name papa midnight from the comic. you said no, you got it from your grandmother.

a few pages back someone else mentioned it and you said that while you are called popa you did get the midnight from it.

reason one- you lied.

You have not written anything about voodoo that was not from a website. most of those not even citing the sources which is not only against forum rules, but also illegal. In at least one case you were shown to be giving false information.

reason two- you have given no information that shows you are what you claim to be, only information from websites mostly un sourced. And you did not know that hoodoo is also from africa and like voodoo was brought here with slaves.

Real questions were ignored, while you took the time to respond to posts before and after them.

reason 3 you seem more interested in engaging in insults than in actually giving information about voodoo.

all of this is easily confirmed by simply going back through this thread.

By the way i have studied voodoo. There is plenty of information if you look. not as much as on other religions, but it is there.(and my studies did not include websites)

Then why are you not posting your "knowledge" I have grown up in a voodoo family of several generations, I find it very insulting for you who I do not have a lick of backgrond on show up in the 30th page anouncing your all glorius claims, I am sorry but I am not buying it, glory hound.

I have been here since the beginning, its my thread. I am Papa Midnight, I am a Voodoo houngan, period, and if you have read every page you can see whay I let the others make fools of their selves, posting garbage attacks one after another, I also posted why I did and have even re-posted my reasons, I have had three people here who have ben respectful enough to earn my answers, you are not one of them.

Its late and I am due at a ceremonie first thing tomorrow mornning, a new birth has arived and this is a joyous day for us to celebrate, good nite and Papa will see you all after the ceremonie, any personal questions I am taking PMs.

Papa

edit: I am doing an extra easement spell for certain ones..:)

Edited by Papa Midnight60

You're killing animals over a freakin' belief that's probably not even true. Very smart.

Stop calling everyone your children and always referring to yourself as "Papa" instead of "I" and maybe you'd be more credible. Right now you just look a brainwashed, cult leader who needs to see a doctor.

Here is my Favorite Samuel, Langhorne, Clemens Quote, if it is at enlightening to any, if it offends any, then please view my Signature Quote at the bottom.

Twain, Mark (Clemens, Samuel, Langhorne)

(1835-1910) b. Florida, Missouri

Man is the Reasoning Animal. Such is the claim. I think it is open to dispute. Indeed, my experiments have proven to me that he is the Unreasoning Animal... In truth, man is incurably foolish. Simple things which other animals easily learn, he is incapable of learning. Among my experiments was this. In an hour I taught a cat and a dog to be friends. I put them in a cage. In another hour I taught them to be friends with a rabbit. In the course of two days I was able to add a fox, a goose, a squirrel and some doves. Finally a monkey. They lived together in peace; even affectionately.

Next, in another cage I confined an Irish Catholic from Tipperary, and as soon as he seemed tame I added a Scotch Presbyterian from Aberdeen. Next a Turk from Constantinople; a Greek Christian from Crete; an Armenian; a Methodist from the wilds of Arkansas; a Buddhist from China; a Brahman from Benares. Finally, a Salvation Army Colonel from Wapping. Then I stayed away for two whole days. When I came back to note results, the cage of Higher Animals was all right, but in the other there was but a chaos of gory odds and ends of turbans and fezzes and plaids and bones and flesh--not a specimen left alive. These Reasoning Animals had disagreed on a theological detail and carried the matter to a Higher Court.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. By: Herm Albright 1876-1944

Pavot

Guest Lottie

From the top of the page- 3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

It appears that this thread has become nothing more than a childish game. This forum is not the place for such, PM's will be issued and you would be advised to read them carefully.

Closed.