Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Voodoo ..My religion..

Papa Midnight60

The only skewering you will enjoy would be your own as your impotence even in a consolidated group effort has demonstrated thus far, but since you have just built up the nerve to join in this as it has transformed into a witch hunt resplendent with allegations and pejorative accusations loosely founded on my use of quoting internet sources from only certain, select sites that I deem a legitimate source of information in contrast to the litany of Wikipedia links I have seen added here with key elements expurgated to better suit the agenda and viewpoint of the poster .

If consistent use of a reliable internet site is indicative of insincerity then Papa is guilty as charged I suppose, but the fact that I did not include the links I quoted is hardly conclusive evidence of a grandiose plot of deception by papa.

And @ Doc Venkman:

I have answered your questions in the most timely fashioned I have been able to accomplish based on the volume of traffic I have enjoyed here, yet like a petulant child you keep re posting the same question in every other reply becoming more indignant with each new reply that I make to others that have replied to my thread as common courtesy would dictate, yet this exaggerated perception of self importance has blinded you to this simple fact. And when the questions are answered then a more acerbic question was to follow, there was no evasion demonstrated by Papa in the amount of time that he elected to reply, this is only in your eyes my diminutive friend.

Papa

You answering my questions is a non issue. That was yesterday. Lets look at today. I've found your sources. I've called you out on it. You refuse to acknowledge that. Until you put up something that can't be googled, I stand by word. Your a *** fraud. Petulant child I may be. Call me all the names you want big fella It'll never change what you are, A fraud. I know it. You know. Now we all know it. If anyone else on here is gullable enough to believe your nonsense, more power to them.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Papa Midnight60

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• Beckys_Mom

• Lt_Ripley

Hey Papa!

I don't know if this has been asked in this thread but do you do human sacrafice?

I heard that in voodoo they do human sacrafice besides goats and animals.

Also do you drink the blood of those sacrafices?

I doubt that happens, the human sacrifice part I mean. Some hunters yes whiteman will still drink the blood of there first kill. Mocho stuff but hey each to there own.

Hey Papa!

I don't know if this has been asked in this thread but do you do human sacrafice?

Hey danny boy....nice to hear from you again lol

good question...I think pete was asking somehting very similar........well appart from the drinking it part lol..

Hey Papa

Could you answer my post # 397 do you know what I'm talking about? Not to set you up but I left it kind vague to see if you knew what I was talking about. Call it a small test ;)

Spells from similar faiths, can be found on line....I believe anyone can cast a spell, but I do know one needs to be careful lol.....

I can't say if I know for sure spells do work or not...I have never witnessed one

But I don't believe in love spells...you cannot force free will....

Are you a Mambo?

Papa

Hey Papa!

Yes

Papa

Hey danny boy....nice to hear from you again lol

good question...I think pete was asking somehting very similar........well appart from the drinking it part lol..

Hey Thanks BM.Nice to see you here to! Yea I wasn't sure if this has been asked already.

Wow! So do people volunteer to be sacraficed?Are do you just pick random people?

What animals blood tastes the best?

Would you consider yourself a vampire also?

Since you do drink blood and all

Are you a Mambo?

A Mambo? well that depends LOL on which kind you refer to....see below P-M...

Mambo may refer to:

Mambo (music), a Cuban musical form

Mambo (dance), a dance corresponding to mambo music

Mambo section, a section in some types of Afro-Caribbean music, such as Salsa, Danzon

"Mambo No. 5", a song originally by Pérez Prado and more recently Lou Bega

Mambo (Voodoo), a Haitian Creole word for a Voodoo priestess.

Mambo (software), a popular open source content management system.

Mambo (greeting), a Swahili greeting commonly used by young people in East African countries especially Tanzania and some parts of Kenya. It's considered a slang greeting, and translates to "things?" as in "how are things?"[1]

"MAMbo", the Bologna Museum of Modern Art in Bologna, Italy

"Mambo!", a 2005 single by Elena Paparizou

Mambo Graphics the company behind the Australian surf clothing brand Mambo

Mambo (club), a club in Long Beach, California

Mambos (TFI Mambo's club), a club in Urmston, Manchester

Mambo (cologne), a men's fragrance made by Liz Claiborne.

Yeaa I can swing it :lol:....but I still don't believe in love spells though lol....

Hey Thanks BM.Nice to see you here to! Yea I wasn't sure if this has been asked already.

Awww well its nice to see you back again *hugs* you were missed and nice to see you have taken an interest in this voodoo thread

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Are you a Mambo?

Papa

Yes

Papa

You do realize you just said you do human sacrifice don't you? or did you mean it has been done in the past sorta thing? It would seem really weird sitting here knowing I'm talking to a murderer. Or was it much more innocent and you just said you drank the blood or your animal sacrifices.

Human sacrafices........ :blink: ohh noo..... I sure hope he is mistaken....

:blink:

EDIT I used to think that was ancient ...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Human sacrafices........ :blink: ohh noo..... I sure hope he is mistaken....

:blink:

EDIT I used to think that was ancient ...

I sure hope so to!LOL! :w00t:

I sure hope so to!LOL! :w00t:

I don't think Papa M was serious....... I seriously do not believe he would do that.....I think he may well have picked your question up wrong dan lol

ehhh I hope lol

I don't think Papa M was serious....... I seriously do not believe he would do that.....I think he may well have picked your question up wrong dan lol

ehhh I hope lol

I think he was referring to the drinking of an animals blood and really that isn't all that weird. Blood sausage blood pudding what ever that is and well I do like my steaks rare :D

ehhh I hope lol

Or maybe he let the truth slip out!Eeeeeeek! :o LOL

You answering my questions is a non issue. That was yesterday. Lets look at today. I've found your sources. I've called you out on it. You refuse to acknowledge that. Until you put up something that can't be googled, I stand by word. Your a *** fraud. Petulant child I may be. Call me all the names you want big fella It'll never change what you are, A fraud. I know it. You know. Now we all know it. If anyone else on here is gullable enough to believe your nonsense, more power to them.

hehe You missed my post didnt you? :lol: No cussing impulant young man, your showing your "true colors"

Papa

I think he was referring to the drinking of an animals blood and really that isn't all that weird. Blood sausage blood pudding what ever that is and well I do like my steaks rare :D

No thanks! I think I will just stick with beer! Blood tastes nasty!

No thanks! I think I will just stick with beer! Blood tastes nasty!

Beer and steak yummm but make mine rare, I like it pink in the middle ohh yaaa.

hehe You missed my post didnt you? :lol: No cussing impulant young man, your showing your "true colors"

Papa

No plagiarizing sources fraud. Keep on talkin. You'll never change what you are, no matter how many names you call me. FRAUD.

Edited by Dr. Peter Venkman

Beer and steak yummm but make mine rare, I like it pink in the middle ohh yaaa.

Make mine a Guinness minus the steak.. There's a meal in every bottle!!

Make mine a Guinness minus the steak.. There's a meal in every bottle!!

Even better a Guinness from a tap in Ireland! It is magically delicious!

No plagiarizing sources fraud. Keep on talkin. You'll never change what you are, no matter how many names you call me. FRAUD.

What did I miss??? What did I miss????

Papa Midnight60 Do you mean that you do Sacrifices of Humans as did Albert Fish, May 19, 1870 –January 16, 1936, he too was into voodoo wasn’t he? I may be wrong, but he did human Sacrifices.

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

What did I miss??? What did I miss????

To sum up - not much....it went off topic ...I think someone mentioned a steak ..another guinness from ireland..then I lost interest....LOL

Hopefully it will get back on topic again

Edited by Beckys_Mom

To sum up - not much....it went off topic ...I think someone mentioned a steak ..another guinness from ireland..then I lost interest....LOL

Hopefully it will get back on topic again

Why? this is much more interesting no?

Why? this is much more interesting no?

I was kidding lol but I would like to see more questions being answered on voodoo I guess