Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

shadow girl

chico del nacho

i say psuedo-ghost hunt because it just kind of ended with no results, good or bad.

anyway, on with the story.

my friend kyle had mentioned to me at some point that he thought his place was haunted. after hearing himt ell me stories about things that had happened there, i obviously had to check the place out. some of the things that happened would be voices coming from the basement when it was empty, a strange smell of urine in the basement, and the occasional wierd sighting.

the most common sighting was when someone would be walking up the stairs from his basement they'd feel like they were being followed and sometimes see something following them. they were able to see it because the stairs were shaped in a sort of U-shape. they'd see a dark figure at the bottom of the steps. also, once or twice, when someone was returning home, they'd see a girl's shadow in the windows and when they got inside the house, no one would be there.

i had also been told of the ghost following people home or banishing them from the house. kyle had invited his friend tom (the majority of people who know him, don't like him) and the whole time tom was there, he felt extremely unwanted and started getting very ill. he went home and after walking a bit on his way home, he'd felt completely better. it also followed a friend by the name of josh home and woke him up in the middle of the night and stared at him with disembodied glowing green eyes. after a couple days of peace for kyle and slamming doors and unexplainable voices at josh's house, the ghost returned to it's home in kyle's house. also, if you've read my post about the woman's voice telling me goodnight, this occured after this first ghost hunt. it followed me home too.

when i first went to kyle's house, something about it had felt strange. now that i had heard it was haunted, i was able to figure out what made it feel so strange. basically, if i'm in a certain proximity of ghosts or things like them, i get an ache in my hands, sometimes an itch in my palms, and a terrible feeling in my gut. i didn't know this yet, as this was my first real ghost hunt. kyle forbid me to bring my camera though, because he was worried that if i did find something, i'd have to tell people and ruin his chances of ever selling the house, as well as making the family the subject of gossip. i tried my damndest to make him reconsider but there was no shifting his mind.

when i was there, i walked around the house and mainly the basement. i had an unwelcome feeling and a feeling of being watched, but nothing terribly strong. i didn't feel very good in stomach though, and my hands were begining to bother me the more i looked, but i was determined. at some point, me and kyle got distracted and started watching tv. then something started watching me. everytime since this day at kyle's house, i can feel something watching me like a hawk. very disconcerting.

eventually i was about to head home, but some thoughts suddenly came together and came to the conclusion that whatever was doing this, it's "home" was the laundry room. the majority of things that happened seemed to have the laundry room as it's center. before i left, i went into the laundry room. i didn't last 10 seconds.

i took two steps into the laundry room and doubled over from pain, sickness, and the gut feeling getting extremely upset. my eyesight went blurry and got out of the room as quick as i could. the effects settled down considerably, but i couldn't be in the house for much longer.

i tried finding information about kyle's house to no avail. city hall wouldn't give me any history, and neither would the library. since this event, kyle has told me a number of things that have occured. his computer chair has turned towards him a number of time, if he has a drink in a glass somewhere, it doesn't stay there for long if unattended, and a face has materialized in his wall. it looked at him, then through him, then faded away.

it's also very jealous of anybody getting too much of kyle's attention. bad strange things happen whenever a woman is in the house. family members will be in car accidents, they'll break limbs, and the majorit of woman get banished like tom was.

i haven't heard anything about the ghost for the past month or so.

hoped you enjoyed reading about my experience happy.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chico del nacho

• moddysunday

• NightMoon

• KJ Mom

Thanks for the interesting read, was interesting, I know I wouldnt be happy living there though, if the ghost wont let me bring ladies home... worse than my mother!! grin2.gif

since your the only person that responded to my post in 2 days of it being open, depsite 33 views, you deserve pie and money and tacos and all sorts of good stuff. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifthumbup.gif

Thanks for sharing, if I saw a ghost at the bottom of the stairs I would feel scared and run off to the bathroom. For some reason, ghosts that look like shadows are scarier than white light ghosts.

Cool story Chico Del Nacho.By the way,you said your post has been open for two days but the date on it is todays date.

Thanks for the story.

Cheers Freddy thumbsup.gif xx

well, not precisely 48 hours for me. i put it up yesterday but this site's attempt at saying what time it is for me is 7 hours fast. so, for me, it has been one sleep, not two days.

tongue.gif lol

Stair ghost are very common , and the best reason for this that I have heard is the fact that when you are on the stairs your flight options are limited . The sub-concious is aware of this and a slight feeling of panic is experienced, wether we want to experience it or not . This feeling of lower level fear is often the catalyst for feelings of being watched , feelings of being followed but not usually ghosts .

The truth is that most hauntings are very mundane . Kudos for the expedition though , keep up the good work thumbsup.gif

P.S. I was at our local haunted house on Friday night . I go up regularly as my husband and I are friends with the gentleman who owns it . I have never seen or experienced anything there myself allthough the owner has . Still I had a lovely curry and a pint while I was there , wasn't entirly waisted . thumbsup.gif

lol i now consider this topic a success, despite the small amount of responses. why? because someone mentioned curry.

thumbup.gif to Kismit!

laugh.gif

I have not yet seen anything in my stairway.When I am heading to the stair door, about 5 feet before I get there, I have a tightening in my chest and a feeling of panic that is so huge I have to run. The feeling gets more intense until I reach my bedroom.