Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 - end of the world? (videos)

ruffgsr

As an elder here i need to say they only exist as myths and NO prophetic author in this world in the 2000 years since has been called a true visioner by any big society group. Everything else is individual belief based on your individual knowledge, and please, extracting information from poetic passages is like doing a math exam and puting X as an anwer (oh yes, there is an answer but the x means whaterver you believe it means!!!) - Hey where is my 10/10!!!?????

Prophecies are based on the same idea, as future event will eventually occur as a fact and mostly everything is possible through probability, which ends up that if i say now that in the future X will happen and it does its just probability based on my knowledge now that it might happen. Of course, i can go on an acid trip so you can trust i saw visions but it makes it as wrong as before.

Mayas didnt predict the end of the world, and i think if they saw us now how much discussion we are having about the calendar they made they would laught at us.

Btw, i dont consider prophety anything that is as vague as mentioning no names, no details, no place and no exact time. A war in the west... west from where?? cammon. Oh and dont use this as to say Nostradamus gave names, dates and whatever, theyre just the subjective observation of the reader who translated his poems into actual information. THat doesnt count.

of course, this is my individual view of it, so if im wrong and we all die in 2012, hehe sorry dudes!

btw i dont mean to be unrespectful to anyone, i do respect everyones beliefs but i also believe we all should use the logic and scientific research thinking and i do hope noone gets angry on my posts!!

Edited by jordiver

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emma_Acid

• ruffgsr

• HerNibs

• darksoul_

My point is, you asked people to watch the videos and for their comments. I did, and that noticed that the video is demonstrably wrong. Twice. Within the first 2 minutes. And so wrong as to make it clear they simply don't know anything about the subject.

I asked you why you thought we should give such a badly researched piece of work any credence and you stamp and scream and call me an "ignorant kid".

I love how he still hasn't answered the question :)