Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
owensri

Your thoughts on Quantum Immortality/Suicide

owensri

What are your opinions or ideas on Quantum Immortality/Suicide?

If you don't know what I'm talking about...read this... ;)

Quantum suicide and immortality

PsiSeeker

Well.. There's only one way to test it, *prepares card board box w/ gun.*

Naw lol, this is a big mind twister aye... I have no idea :) we need to know more about quantum mechanics before we can make any definite decisions. In any event I'm confident that eventually age will cause the probability for further survival to fall to 0.

Still though.. I'd feel really really strange if I kept pulling the trigger and nothing happened. "I know I just died... But I'm still here.. Omg *pulls again* "

Lol.. Addictive.

Edited by PsiSeeker

Supernaturally Enhanced

This is kinda like some Donny Darko stuff in a way. Also does this mean that if you do this you can become immortal or can someone explain this to me a little better. I dont think I would ever try this haha.

PsiSeeker
This is kinda like some Donny Darko stuff in a way. Also does this mean that if you do this you can become immortal or can someone explain this to me a little better. I dont think I would ever try this haha.

Well, if its correct it doesn't really matter what you do, you'll be immortal nevertheless since you can only be aware of what's consciously happening. The thing is its relative, so even if someone near you dies they'll relatively be alive in another universe. The only problem I can see with this is that there are several outcomes to any event where you'd still be conscious. It really is a mind boggling to try and fathom.