Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Possesed Recording Studio

ZEB

Yes this will be long,,,but this is the way it went down,,for those that asked of my experience...

The possesed Church-Recording-studio

A course events that

completely changed our lives and put any questions about other spiritual dimensions and beings to rest. We were

not looking, nor were we expecting what was about to be revealed to us. This was an old old Church in Schenectdy NY,

that had been converted into a recording studio,yet keeping its cathedreal ceilings and other relics. We were hired as

on premises engineers,session musicians and living there would giving us the opportunity to work on our original compositions.

My Name is Gary I play keyboards, Dave was the Singer, Bruce was my second keyboard player,Jimmy was Roadie,Mike was the bass player.

The inside of the place was just incredible,beautiful beyond words, I actually lived there and ran the place as the owner went to Hawaii for a month

or so,,he was my new Manager and left the place to me,Might I ADD without any warning except the furnace makes noises among other things,

Things were pretty normal at 1-st doing session's commercials etc, lots of clients..always said the same thing omg what a beautiful setting!

Nothing ouT of the ordinary went down for awhile all was smooth, then one night we were all sitting in the lounge watching tv and we heard

singing,like a choir,,from up in the studio,,we looked at each other and said thats freaking weird,,and went up to see what the heck was

going on up there,,so we all went up to check it out,,,nothing no movement no choir,no sound dead silence,as it should be,so back we went

to watching tv in the lounge downstairs,,we all sat down,and within a minute or 2 sounds from the kitchen which was adjacent to the lounge

like dishes being moved around cabinets opening and closing you could hear the dishes being clanked against each other,,we looked

at each other with the WTF is that look,,I got up opend the door to the kitchen,,,saw nothing,,heard nothing no more,,,we joked

ohhhh boy sounds like ghosts,,laughing of course,,,busting on each other,,,

So we noticed these things but went on recording and working on our projects and original music. We started working

on some frequencies on the modular synths,for those that dont know really what these are they are older keyboards

synthesizers that were not preprogrammed with sounds,,,you invented the sounds in your searching,, I am what you would

now call a sort of New age musician,, I was writing a composition that was trying to give you the feeling of seeing our

beautiful planet from above in all its beauty using what would be defined in peoples mind as godly sounds of emotions from these instruments that would make a movie

in your mind of these thoughts,,like a filmscore or a documentary of the birth of our planet etc etc,,think you can get the

picture from that,,,So I spent the day and most of the night working on this composition. I was by myself most of the day

just searching in my synth for universal sounds,,,We all gatherd together that night to listen to what i was working on,

we all agreed i was on the right track to capture this feeling,,,so we went downstairs and sat in the lounge and made up

some coffee and sent the roadie out for sweets. We were all talking about the music for about half hour and again we heard

the choir,,from upstairs,,so as any young adventure's would lol we snuck up this time very quiet like,,this time all the lights

in the studio were shut off and noooooooo way did we ever shut them all off,,my equipment was still all on etc when we

left the upstairs,,again we saw nothing or heard anything when we got there,,i turned on the lights in the studio,and said

this is getting weird we did not shut anything off,, I was standing in front of the recording console looking out into

the studio thru the glass,,staring when I heard a sound from the left front of the recording console where people sit

to listen to what is coming from the speakers in the studio,,,2 OF the band mates went back downstairs,,and bruce and

I were standing there when this occured, it was a sound that sent frequencies to mind of complete fear, like a low

growl but not of an animal,,,it was very intense,,we both stood there frozen for a few seconds, I looked at Bruce and

said what the hell was that ? At this moment loud banging at the studio front door,,,made us jump like chickens lol.

it was the roadie with the donughts,,,but the door was locked,,no one locked the door after him when he went out,,he was

coming right back,,,it was winter so he was freezing let me in why did you lock me out,,!! well we dident,,,no one locked

the deadbolt,,,ok now i was on fire,,,inside,,,there was something going on that was not normal...again none of us has seen

anything only heard the choir sounds and now the wierd sound from in front of the console...and the locked door,,,and the dishes

being moved around,,,ok i thought this place has ghosts of some sort,,so we sat down ate our donughts,,and a couple of guys

ladies arrived so we sat around the tv and watched some stuff for a few,,,but my mind was somwhere else in thinking of what

just happend,,,that sound bugged me....So bruce and I went back upstairs and i got on my synth and said to bruce lets try

to duplicate that sound we heard,,so i got on my synth,,,hit the record button on the tapemachine and proceeded to try and

make that sound,,,but i had another tape of that song i was working on and said woops we need a new tape,,im not going

to put this on that tape,,,i was already into the sound looking getting pretty close for some reason it was embedded in my mind

and it only took a few minutes to get close,,,bruce bent over to pick up the new tape to put it on the machine,,when he got

back up i hear omg,,,gary look at that! i looked to my right and there suspended in mid air was the screwdriver that had

been sitting on the console for working on things,,this was large philips head screwdriver,,,it was hanging in mid air,,about

7 ft up....swaying back and forth,,,like it was ready to be thrown,,,,No way strings attached no goofing around the ceiling was

a cathedral ceiling,,,we looked at it for around 20 seconds i would say frozen in time watching it,,,when it swung back

and came at us full force throw bruce pushed me down to the floor in a tackle the screwdriver hit the large tape machine

bounced up high in the air and fell to the ground right in front of us....bruce said did it hit you i said no man it did not,,we stood up

i bent over to pick up the screwdriver,and low and behold that sound again this time right in front of us,,,bruce p***ed his pants

in fear,,grabbed ahold of me,,i had the screwdriver in my hand at this point bruce says im out of here,,come on lets go downstairs

tell them what happend look at me i p***ed my pants oooooo man ,,So I sat the screwdriver down back on the console and we

went down stairs,,,My heart was racing really bad,,,the rest of the crew were watching tv still we came in the lounge and told

them what happend....of course the nomal whoooooooo ghosts in the studio ladies goofing around,,when again the noises from

the kitchen started,,,dishes clanking around,,,the girls heard this and thought we were goofing on them,,,at this point an ashtray

on top of the tv,,,rose up just like the screwdriver and was flung across the room the ladies freaked out,,,we are out of here

we are going home not staying here tonight nooo way,,Bruce says to me im not staying here tonight or ever again and your

crazy if you stay here...I said i have no choice at this point,,I live here,,So Dave and the roadie says dont worry bud we will

stay here with you...I WAS fine with that So I was kind of fearful now of going back upstairs,,But we did,,and when we got

there my tape had been totally raken off the hub and was thrown around the studio like toilet paper,,,this is not good,,,

Now i felt more mad then fearful...and now was the start of the battle as i call it,, for from this point on it knew i knew it was here

or i should say they were here for there was more then one,, I know this is long but im not going to leave out any details at all

this time,,so people can relate to even the smallest incidents I shall continue later work to do ZEB

post-59163-1241729012_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZEB

• CausticGnostic

• Something Is Out There

• MirrorImage

Zeb , you know what. Your experience seems like another made up story cuz its like too much to be true (too many weird things happening in short period), but i somehow believe you that you really experienced these things. Might be few poltergeists and some dead singers. Maybe you can try search for the history. I see some logical reasons of many things happened like door locked, lights off perhaps some mechanical & electrical problem, neighbours singing but no one can be so sure 99%

Floating screwdriver got me lol.

Obviously that things are messing with you and dont like you guys so much. Ask your new manager if he knows anything about this..

Your experience might be true , might be not. But hey, no one need to tell you they are not real. You yourself and friends know it. I had paranormal experience too and i know what i saw clearly, luckily my manager believed me cuz he too experienced weird things hehehe.

umm, maybe u can show picture of where you heard choir, dishes kitchen and studio ?

Zeb , you know what. Your experience seems like another made up story cuz its like too much to be true (too many weird things happening in short period), but i somehow believe you that you really experienced these things. Might be few poltergeists and some dead singers. Maybe you can try search for the history. I see some logical reasons of many things happened like door locked, lights off perhaps some mechanical & electrical problem, neighbours singing but no one can be so sure 99%

Floating screwdriver got me lol.

Obviously that things are messing with you and dont like you guys so much. Ask your new manager if he knows anything about this..

Your experience might be true , might be not. But hey, no one need to tell you they are not real. You yourself and friends know it. I had paranormal experience too and i know what i saw clearly, luckily my manager believed me cuz he too experienced weird things hehehe.

NO pictures inside only the one here i posted of the outside of the place,,it is no longer a studio it was vacant for years,

As I said,,this experience was very real and if you think its wierd now,,lol it goes way beyond this,,,This is a recording

studio with incredible soundproofing,,,no neigbors,,,cant hear in cant hear out,,,,,the choir thing gets more intense as

the days went by,,,I will continue on when im done with work later,,,yes a musician yes a recording session,,yes late at night lol

ill bbk ZEB

Hey If you ever run across a haunted fish and chips shop let me know. I'll do a indepth investigation! OK. So try for some EVPs seeing how its a studio you sould beable to catch something.

Edited by Plainbob13

Im not going to judge your experiance one way or the other till ive had time to re-read it, I just want to point out something, because its something I tend to do. We often link unrelated things in our mind because some part of us needs to form a connection between everything, thus we make mundane things out to be part of a paranormal experiance. Im not saying you didnt have a paranormal experiance or two, Im just asking that you take a few minutes to think about wether or not every single thing is related, or if some of it stands by its self in an unrelated catagory.

As I said, the reason I say this is because I have a really bad habbit of trying to find links, assuming a weird noise had to do with something else, for example I was having nightmares on an almost nightly basis after buying a new house. I had found out (too late to get out of the deal) that there had been a murder-suicide in the house, hence the great price. My bible that my grandmother gave me went missing. The air conditioner fell out of the window and almost squashed my son. A dark stain on the wall and floor could be painted over/new carpet laid, the stain came back. There were various other small incidents, I linked them all together in my mind and had a full out panic attack about 4 months after moving in. It turns out the bible had been re-packed in a box of old text books I was going to sell, the ac hadnt been bolted in properly.

The only two things that really seemed related after my husband grabbed me and sat on me till I stopped screaming and carring on was the stain, the suicide and my dreams.

Oh and by the way, a choir I couldnt see would have been enough to scare the pooey out of me!

Im not going to judge your experiance one way or the other till ive had time to re-read it, I just want to point out something, because its something I tend to do. We often link unrelated things in our mind because some part of us needs to form a connection between everything, thus we make mundane things out to be part of a paranormal experiance. Im not saying you didnt have a paranormal experiance or two, Im just asking that you take a few minutes to think about wether or not every single thing is related, or if some of it stands by its self in an unrelated catagory.

As I said, the reason I say this is because I have a really bad habbit of trying to find links, assuming a weird noise had to do with something else, for example I was having nightmares on an almost nightly basis after buying a new house. I had found out (too late to get out of the deal) that there had been a murder-suicide in the house, hence the great price. My bible that my grandmother gave me went missing. The air conditioner fell out of the window and almost squashed my son. A dark stain on the wall and floor could be painted over/new carpet laid, the stain came back. There were various other small incidents, I linked them all together in my mind and had a full out panic attack about 4 months after moving in. It turns out the bible had been re-packed in a box of old text books I was going to sell, the ac hadnt been bolted in properly.

The only two things that really seemed related after my husband grabbed me and sat on me till I stopped screaming and carring on was the stain, the suicide and my dreams.

Oh and by the way, a choir I couldnt see would have been enough to scare the pooey out of me!

There is no doubt most of it was all related,, no mind tricks no freak out on my part,,heart racing yeah at times,,,but as it goes on you will see why

the choir,,what it was,, and what this place was tho my Opinion on that one and others input on the situation, I am wrapping up here in my work

so ill post some more of the events,,EVP-S well this was the land of evp-s but nothing was even mentioned much aobut those things,,back then

no internet,,,etc,, no ghost shows etc...but many more things were heard from here on in,,out in the open,,things get pretty crazy ZEB

my Gosh, MirrorImage, your experience was terrible too. But Bible ? Holy,... how can they even touch the holy book ? So this concludes, they can even touch the Bible., different from what i thought that the Bible is sacred that they cant even touch it....

Gosh ,ZEB & MirrorImage, if i were in you both position at the time this happens, i dont know what to do but get the hell out immediately lol.

NO pictures inside only the one here i posted of the outside of the place,,it is no longer a studio it was vacant for years,

As I said,,this experience was very real and if you think its wierd now,,lol it goes way beyond this,,,This is a recording

studio with incredible soundproofing,,,no neigbors,,,cant hear in cant hear out,,,,,the choir thing gets more intense as

the days went by,,,I will continue on when im done with work later,,,yes a musician yes a recording session,,yes late at night lol

ill bbk ZEB

Yea , talking about studio i somehow forgotten how a studio must be a soundproof. That eliminates neighbours sound.

Im waiting for more experiences that you want to share !

Thanks for your time re-sharing your experience. I mean everyone would freak out again just remembering what weird things happened that scared the hell out of them.

Well, my experience was just a 'baby' compared to you and i already freaked out ,damn. haha

Yes soundproof beyond soundproof lol here is what down the same night next

Part 2,,,,,,

So here we are David and Myself and Jimmy,,,sitting in the lounge now discussing the sitiuation,,,,we cant leave its a buisness,

am trusted with this responsiblity of the buisness and building etc,,,,( ps sorry about spelling etc im not going to sit here and

spell check etc,,im writing and going,,,as they say,,,real time) once this entity and cohorts opend up and made itself known it

was non stop ,,,someone said it was all moving fast well yes now it was blunt and to the point of showing it was around,,,but seeing

anything like a ghost etc nothing absolutly nothing,,only physical things being moved and thrown at this point ,,

So we thought things out and said ok lets make a plan,,,lets take this for what it is and see if we can see what we find out,,

1-st thing we said is if we hear the choir again,,,,lets not run upstairs lets get as close as we can and listen,,,to get to the

studio from downstairs there was 4 steps up to where the back entrance was then turn right up 4 more stairs and the door

to the studio and office to the left was there,,,,I decidied to go and mess with the synth and make some music or something,

maybe we can see something again or see a form or at least look instead of fear tho yes there was some fear in all our hearts

for sure,,so we put on some coffee and decidied to stay up most of the night,,so coffee in hand we went up to the studio,,

yes it fet strange things were different now,,on edge not comfy no more,,for sure,,! I decided to play the Hammond Organ

and put a couple of parts on a song we were working on with the band,, not the new age,, this was much more aggresive

well for those that know Of Emerson Lake and Palmer type of music,,,,so we put that tape on the machine and started to

work David behind the console and glass in the control room and me in the recording part,,well we started to get into it,

rolling the tape playing with the song,,,I did a couple of takes and said ok go up to the intro and let me nail that part as it was

a very hard part to play,,not like music of today woops did i say that sorry,,,anyway,,,we proceed to that part hit go on the tape

took a take and said nah i can do it better lets do it again,,,its around 3 in the morning now,,,so dave rolled the tape and i leaned into

the hammond and started to play,,,within 3 seconds or so I felt a tug on the back of my hair,,,had hair to my shoulders,,,i went

to turn around to look took my hands of the keys and the hammond kept playing i could see the keys moving I yelled to dave

im not playing look! I stood up off the bench,,watched the keys being pressed to some strange chord then moving up the keyboard

i stood there my hands in the air pointing down to the organ while dave is standing up in the control room looking,out at me im screaming

at the top of my lungs IIIIIIIIIIII AM NOT PLAYING LOOK LOOK!!! I THEN put my hands in front of me to feel for anything NOTHING

i felft nothing dave had stopped the tape amd the organ was still plauying itself so to speak for about 10 more seconds i ran in front

of it to feel anything I COULD NOT so once again I saw nothing felt nothing but watch the physical notes being pressed...

ZEB

Zeb, if you can handle Emerson tunes, you're a helluva keyboardist! ELP's one of my favorite bands!

Thanks for bringing your account of your experiences here. Knowing that resident "nay-sayers" are most likely going to ridicule you, it takes a lot of guts to post. Kudos to you.

Although I'll wait until you've posted the entire account before I evaluate it, I do have several points to make. First, you probably shouldn't say the studio was "possessed," but rather, "haunted." Second, please try to give more details about the poltergeist phenomena--that is, the levitating and flying objects. Those events, to me, are far more significant than auditory phenomena like the choir voices. The invisible hands playing the keyboard, though, seems especially important. I feel that, on some level, the ghost . . . or whatever . . . was responding to you personally, one artist to another. What, if anything, did you know or feel about the music that was being played?

I eagerly await the continuation and conclusion of your fascination account, Zeb. Thanks again for posting all of it for us!

Also, MirrorImage, did you actually use the word "pooey"?! I'm astonished that the lanuage filters let that word through! :)

Edited by CausticGnostic

Zeb, if you can handle Emerson tunes, you're a helluva keyboardist! ELP's one of my favorite bands!

Thanks for bringing your account of your experiences here. Knowing that resident "nay-sayers" are most likely going to ridicule you, it takes a lot of guts to post. Kudos to you.

Although I'll wait until you've posted the entire account before I evaluate it, I do have several points to make. First, you probably shouldn't say the studio was "possessed," but rather, "haunted." Second, please try to give more details about the poltergeist phenomena--that is, the levitating and flying objects. Those events, to me, are far more significant than auditory phenomena like the choir voices. The invisible hands playing the keyboard, though, seems especially important. I feel that, on some level, the ghost . . . or whatever . . . was responding to you personally, one artist to another. What, if anything, did you know or feel about the music that was being played?

I eagerly await the continuation and conclusion of your fascination account, Zeb. Thanks again for posting all of it for us!

Also, MirrorImage, did you actually use the word "pooey"?! I'm astonished that the lanuage filters let that word through! :)

Yes we did perform alot of ELP in those good old days lol Opening 1-st song was Barbarian,,,lol and of course it influenced my writing etc,,

I say Possesed for a reason,,as that was my assumption upon my evaluation of the experience's,,,the levitating stuff was its physical way of

getting the attention for sure,,,as far as the keys keeping on playing,,,that one WAS A ONE ON ONE with me for sure,,,again i did not see

this entity only its actions,,,I really did want to see what i was dealing with in a bad way,,but no,then again all the lights were on,,studio lights

about 1/4 dimmed,,,at this event,,the dish rattleing the throwing of ash tray and the screwdriver and now the organ playing,,Still no sight

of so called ghosts entities no mist no nothing,,, ill continue on,,,next post,,its alot to write in one sitting and so long for the forum but as i said

No details left out,,ZEB

"Trilogy," "Still She Turns Me On," "Karnevil 9"! Man, they sure bring back some great memories! I hope you're still paying! :)

Edited by CausticGnostic

my Gosh, MirrorImage, your experience was terrible too. But Bible ? Holy,... how can they even touch the holy book ? So this concludes, they can even touch the Bible., different from what i thought that the Bible is sacred that they cant even touch it....

Gosh ,ZEB & MirrorImage, if i were in you both position at the time this happens, i dont know what to do but get the hell out immediately lol.

No no no, see thats the point, NOTHING touched the bible. SOMEONE did, in the confusion of moving, sorting belongings ect, I packed the bible in to a box it was never meant to go in to. I read alot more in to the situation out of my own fear, stress, and post pardem depression than was really there.

Any how, Zeb, have you thought about trying to go back to see if you experiance anything else there now?

And yes I said pooey.

No no no, see thats the point, NOTHING touched the bible. SOMEONE did, in the confusion of moving, sorting belongings ect, I packed the bible in to a box it was never meant to go in to. I read alot more in to the situation out of my own fear, stress, and post pardem depression than was really there.

Any how, Zeb, have you thought about trying to go back to see if you experiance anything else there now?

And yes I said pooey.

Go to my links on the bottom of here,,the myspace one has a song up ther called midnight run has a little hammond in it

I run a recording studio down here in florida,,,I have not been back up there to the studio church in many years I left from

there went straight to here,,and been here ever since,,,as I finish my life up there in the studio and what happend you will see

i came straight here,,,,left there did not want to go back,,,I have done alot of research on the place tho.. Yes I am still playing

everyday,,tho do much mellower music now,,,Trilogy is one of my all time favorites ever That is a masterpiece I play it a least

once a week in my studio while waiting for clients,,,ha i even put up a poser picture from the 80-s behind the hammond on myspace

lol,,,yeah I have mellowed out some,,but still have the chops lol ZEB

ill bbk ZEB

So your a musician, thats cool man..how long ago did this happen to you? the church was a recording studio?

So your a musician, thats cool man..how long ago did this happen to you? the church was a recording studio?

Yes a Musician,,Recording Engineer,,etc etc I use all analouge,,well most anyway I like the old style of 2-inch tape recording

and a real console,,,etc,,,,and this job was my 1-st job as a session musician,working in a studio full time,,This happend 79-80

Winter .This old Church and Was redone by this millionare into a State of The Art recording studio,,With a full apt complex downstairs

Kitchen lounge 3 bedroooms or rooms depending,,and the shower was the babtismal tub it was huge,, I have done some reasearch since

after the internet became available,, And It was owend buy a German Family in the 40-s 50-s and has been there for a very long time,,

Troy etc,,,,it has one of the oldest cemetaries in that area ZEB

but i did find that much out

so wheres the recording?

OK what recording,,,hope your asking what I hope your asking lol

Edited by ZEB

Part 3,,

OK so here we are now I am standing in the studio Dave is the control room,,, well a bunch of adrenealin kicked in at this point,

so I challenged,,,,Show your self,,,I know your here show your self that sound again,,the low growl,,,I hate to say the word

growl but for public understanding thats as close as i can get to what that frequency was...It made that sound again over

towards the left entrance of the studio part where I was,,,loud very loud...I took at as a yeah I am here,,,sooooo

I got bit antsy now..nervous,,,I knew it was in the room with me for sure,,,not doubt, at this point Relgious thoughts hit me,,

the whole good evil God Devil,,etc,,,not playing ghosts here,,,,not a poltergiest playing around in other words,,,this was not

of the good,,,all these thoughts hit me now very heavy,,,,,I dont think at this point I wanted to see what this was,,I was just

frozen in thoughtform,,So I started to walk to the other entrance or exit since i was leaving on the right side dave was walking

towards the other side,as I was walking i walked into an area of coldness that was very large,walked thru it,,and it was warm next

to the door,,,a good 10 steps of pure chill,,not my body chills but temp drop,,,I reached for the door and my mind just said to myself

you just walked thru souls spirits whatever,,I tuned around and booooom their they were I could see the choir,,,for about 5 seconds,

I turned to the door to ask dave if he could see and turned back around and saw nothing,,, yes i could see thru them not totally physical

either a mind trick on wanting to see or it happend,,,I WOULD say it happend becuase of the next event,,it was fast it was quick I could have

been in tune for those seconds becuase of my thoughts this i can not define excpet for sure it was not a residual time feeling it was they were

there and so was whatever is the leader of this brigade of whatever they were Being born A Chrstian,,being programmed to these thoughts

all these thoughts started to klick on heavy now...I am French and American Indian,,Basiclly raised as a Methodist,,,Here i am in a Church

turned into a recording studio that is Haunted,,,My brain was on fire now,,,who and what was this ,,In a way I wanted to run,,,But as I said

I could not,,this was my home and responsabilty.. zeb

Yes soundproof beyond soundproof lol here is what down the same night next

Part 2,,,,,,

So here we are David and Myself and Jimmy,,,sitting in the lounge now discussing the sitiuation,,,,we cant leave its a buisness,

am trusted with this responsiblity of the buisness and building etc,,,,( ps sorry about spelling etc im not going to sit here and

spell check etc,,im writing and going,,,as they say,,,real time) once this entity and cohorts opend up and made itself known it

was non stop ,,,someone said it was all moving fast well yes now it was blunt and to the point of showing it was around,,,but seeing

anything like a ghost etc nothing absolutly nothing,,only physical things being moved and thrown at this point ,,

So we thought things out and said ok lets make a plan,,,lets take this for what it is and see if we can see what we find out,,

1-st thing we said is if we hear the choir again,,,,lets not run upstairs lets get as close as we can and listen,,,to get to the

studio from downstairs there was 4 steps up to where the back entrance was then turn right up 4 more stairs and the door

to the studio and office to the left was there,,,,I decidied to go and mess with the synth and make some music or something,

maybe we can see something again or see a form or at least look instead of fear tho yes there was some fear in all our hearts

for sure,,so we put on some coffee and decidied to stay up most of the night,,so coffee in hand we went up to the studio,,

yes it fet strange things were different now,,on edge not comfy no more,,for sure,,! I decided to play the Hammond Organ

and put a couple of parts on a song we were working on with the band,, not the new age,, this was much more aggresive

well for those that know Of Emerson Lake and Palmer type of music,,,,so we put that tape on the machine and started to

work David behind the console and glass in the control room and me in the recording part,,well we started to get into it,

rolling the tape playing with the song,,,I did a couple of takes and said ok go up to the intro and let me nail that part as it was

a very hard part to play,,not like music of today woops did i say that sorry,,,anyway,,,we proceed to that part hit go on the tape

took a take and said nah i can do it better lets do it again,,,its around 3 in the morning now,,,so dave rolled the tape and i leaned into

the hammond and started to play,,,within 3 seconds or so I felt a tug on the back of my hair,,,had hair to my shoulders,,,i went

to turn around to look took my hands of the keys and the hammond kept playing i could see the keys moving I yelled to dave

im not playing look! I stood up off the bench,,watched the keys being pressed to some strange chord then moving up the keyboard

i stood there my hands in the air pointing down to the organ while dave is standing up in the control room looking,out at me im screaming

at the top of my lungs IIIIIIIIIIII AM NOT PLAYING LOOK LOOK!!! I THEN put my hands in front of me to feel for anything NOTHING

i felft nothing dave had stopped the tape amd the organ was still plauying itself so to speak for about 10 more seconds i ran in front

of it to feel anything I COULD NOT so once again I saw nothing felt nothing but watch the physical notes being pressed...

ZEB

Strange indeed Zeb. If those things had happened to me, Id freak esp the growl, and I would be also a different/changed person. I have had listened to some of your songs. Everyone Dreams reminds me of Pink Floyd. And, I really liked the native art.

The story that u wrote..well, to be honest, it’s hard to believe for some reason. I thought the floating screwdriver and the dancing keys was really impossible. I would love to have these things happen to me, I do, but it hasn’t n I am still hunting and investigating for these things. I am “somewhat” envious in your experiences but there is something else inside me says that this story is not true. Can one of the band mates validate your story? Pictures would be nice. Btw, which song did u record in that studio?

linked-image

Strange indeed Zeb. If those things had happened to me, Id freak esp the growl, and I would be also a different/changed person. I have had listened to some of your songs. Everyone Dreams reminds me of Pink Floyd. And, I really liked the native art.

The story that u wrote..well, to be honest, it’s hard to believe for some reason. I thought the floating screwdriver and the dancing keys was really impossible. I would love to have these things happen to me, I do, but it hasn’t n I am still hunting and investigating for these things. I am “somewhat” envious in your experiences but there is something else inside me says that this story is not true. Can one of the band mates validate your story? Pictures would be nice. Btw, which song did u record in that studio?

linked-image

Nothing was ever finished there for obvious reasons lol...more as you will see,,,Well im sorry you dont believe me listen to that something thats in ya that says maybe I should listen

to this all the way through,,,oh it happend believe me i have better things to do in my life then make up storys for my amusment,,,its just something that changed my life and I have

been chasing its effect on me for the rest of my life ,,,and was asked to share so I am,,,and yes I would say it was impossible but living it well that is why it is what it is,,,what we saw here and

encounterd was something that would change anyones life,,,you think what i have said so far is impossiible,,,,?? well its gets more impossilbe then as it goes on,,,as you will see,,

I work in the studio my studio at night doing sessions I have recorded alot of people through my life My time is taken up usually 100 pnt of my waking hours by my buisness and

my own world,,,believe me I am not one to sit here and make things and lie to fake people out its not my nature,,ZEB Thanks for the compliments on my work,,thats my mellow side lol

Edited by ZEB

• 2 weeks later...

"see I find that all unbelievable ... but a good work of fiction for a new book." quote from my skeptic post.... sorry if it seems long

But as I said its not a booo im ghost or did i see that mmm,,no this was a lifestyle for days of existence that changed my life

OK here is some more....not sure if i should even write this as it gets more bizzare,,,,,but real...and proof and for those that do believe

I am one that has really seen,,,its real...so the rest laugh on or whatever

SO we went downstairs to think things out,,thoughts that 1-st came to the mind,,maybe we could record the choir?? let the tapemachine in the

studio run with the mics on,,,that would at least be something,,,if we started to hear it again how could we get up there without them knowing

it??? and turn on the machine as it is a professional tape machine,,,and we could not just let it run like a cassette,,,it only will run

about 15 minutes,,,,or we could use the mastering machine,,,that would run very slow all night,,,ok this is what we will do,,,

run the mastering machine at a real slow speed and turn the microphones on in the studio.....this made us feel good for

the moment anyway,,,we will set all this up tommorow for the nighttime and go for it !!!!! So we sat and talked in the lounge for awhile,,figuring

well if it was going start up its crap again,,,we will be on top of it as we now have accepted its real and try to get it on tape...

So we turned off the TV ,,,no sound,,,and know we were going to really listen to this place...whatever is here we want to know !

we figured it would not do much more tonight as what just happend,..game of cat and mouse

run around with flashlights like ghost hunters running around with flashlights getting scared naaaaah we did not do that ....we already knew

There was nothing on TV or explanations of this sort of thing...at this time in history...just books,,movies like excorsist etc,,,nope

we had nothing to go on.... I will keep each post shorter so its not a book lol this is where we were at this moment,,,next post

what happend next,,if you all want me to continue,,,

I will keep each post shorter so its not a book lol this is where we were at this moment,,,next post

what happend next,,if you all want me to continue,,,

Yes, please continue. And I don't care if your posts are long so long as there is something going on in it. Your last post really didn't say much. I waited a long time, it was kind of a let-down. But whatever, it's all good. Go on.

yes, please continue...

this is very interesting and I appreciate your posts...