Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ZEB

The Possesed Recording Studio

64 posts in this topic

ZEB
yes, please continue...

this is very interesting and I appreciate your posts...

No problem..Ill finish up,,,leaving nothing out except maybe some religious beliefs,, in trying to figure it out,,,that goes into a whole different territory,,but,,it did have something

to do with my own thoughts,,on what I was dealing with,, ZEB

She-ra

Gary- Hi hun :)

It takes a lot of courage to post your experiences and run the risk of people being rude or whatnot. I applaud you for being so forthright and telling us your story. It is truly worth the read :yes:

Looking forward to the next installment.

~hugs~

Jody

As a Matter of Fact

Hi Zeb. If you and the guys haven't you should high tail it and leave that place. It's not even worth looking into it or staying to find out for mere curiosity. If that was a church once and now these strange things are going on than something terrible happen in that church and it is marked. You guys are musicians and are playing in a house that was devoted to God. There should be no reason why you and your friends should be experiencing these strange things unless something does not want you or anyone to be there. I'd leave and never look back and forget about that place. You should also tell another church (it's people) what is going on in that church which is no longer a church.

That's my view on this. lolo

ZEB
Hi Zeb. If you and the guys haven't you should high tail it and leave that place. It's not even worth looking into it or staying to find out for mere curiosity. If that was a church once and now these strange things are going on than something terrible happen in that church and it is marked. You guys are musicians and are playing in a house that was devoted to God. There should be no reason why you and your friends should be experiencing these strange things unless something does not want you or anyone to be there. I'd leave and never look back and forget about that place. You should also tell another church (it's people) what is going on in that church which is no longer a church.

That's my view on this. lolo

Very Good observation,,,,as you will see as I end this thing up for everyone,,,,,ZEB

ZEB

OK,,so we are discussing things in pure silence,,and in a recording studio it is silent,,,we did not figure anything else would show

itself after the event of the evening,,,well we were wrong,,we started to hear the singing ,,,,choir thing,,,to late to go up there and

record it,,they or whatever would see or hear us coming thru the door,..so we snuck up to the studio door and we had not closed it,

we just listened and observed squating down on the floor,,,this time we could really hear,,,it was not english,,,and it was not singing as

we would do in chruch etc,,,it was more like sounds,,vowels of some sort,,the melody that was going on was not chordal as we would

understand it,,,and again we could not see anything,,so i poked my head thru the door to see if i could see,,,and everything stopped

then within seconds that sound I had told you about before,,,the low growling like SOUND i hate to say growling but it is the closest i can

can define,,and this time it was loud,,very loud,,,then it was right in front of us,,,loud and in our face,,,like it was coming from another place

but still right in front of us..very strange,,I slammed the door shut,,and this time we ran down stairs,,this time i felt very scared,,this was not

cool,,,so here we are again sitting in the lounge,,this time a bit scared,,,as it seemed to wanted us to feel fear,,,being right in front of us

like it was,,telling us is po-d,,,,My wonderment was what the hell is this,,,well being young and I will say stupid,,,I said to dave lets go

upstairs,,turn everything on and lets try to re create what we just heard,,musically,,maybe we can call it out and see what this is,,my fear

was still boiling but said,,,I want to see it,,,,why cant we see it,,,, so we did,,,we went back upstairs with a cocky attittude,,,straight into

the control room and turned on all my keyboards,,,I went for it,,,,,,the low growl the weird melody,,we heard,,,my heart was pumping,

to say the least,,,looking eveywhere,,i think you could imagine what we felt,,I tuned it up very very very loud,,,Recording studio speakers

in this type of studio are very large,,,you can create a concert effect in the room for sure,,,,,you have small speakers for close monitoring

and very large ones in both rooms...they were called Voice of Theaters in those days,,,,so im trying to copy what i heard still in my head

this was a not a song,,,it was more like a calling,,melody,,not a chant,,,but like,,,the emotion of the so called melody,,,was like a calling

come here envoking feeling.....hard to explain....I did record part of it years later,,,to try ti incorparate into a song I was writing,,,

So as loud as i could...i did the low talking growling sound,,,,the notes i had thought for sure i heard,,,now these notes were only 5 notes

sort of repeated,,,I did it for about,,5-7 minutes,,, i saw someone standing at the front of the studio entrance door,,,

over the drumbooth far rightt in the studio part,,I saw lights,,,now called orbs,,,, the figure I saw at the door looked very wacky,,,

almost comical,,,the lights,or orbs were not moving,,,both of us saw this,,,I stopped playing at the moment,,,and it was not to be

seen,,,nothing but it felt like static everywhere,,,almost like a dejavu feeling,,,time sort of stopped,,,dead silence then the low sound,

came again..this time from the corner where we saw the orby looking things,,,and I saw a figure,,,not a nice figure,,,,I can show

you what i saw,,,,,and will thru the links,,,people have asked me if i did research on this place,,,so I will post links and you all can form your

own opinion upon what is seen here,,,I have my reasons why i waited so show the links so people cant say ohh i photoshopped it etc,,,so it

dissapeard,,,

into the floor like a ghost would go thru,,a wall etc,,,we have all seen images of this so thats not hard to explain,,,but it was not a ghost

it was an entity,,,Not a man or woman,,

I must make money lol back to work....getting close to the end like i said not a one sighting ghost experience zeb

OldTimeRadio

Since the most haunted rooms in private homes are supposed to be the kitchen and the bathroom, due to all the electrical and plumbing connections, I don't see why this wouldn't extend to recording studios.

CausticGnostic

ZEB,

If you actually saw "the choir," they could not have been "intelligent ghosts"--that is, aware of you--unless all of them had died in that church. Is there any history of this church/studio indicating that there was a tragedy there, for example, something like a fire that perhaps killed a lot of people? Anyway, that part of your story seems like a "residual haunting," just old events from the church which somehow got "caught" in the building and occasionally (pardon the pun) "play themselves over."

However, the growlings, the levitating screwdiver, the keyboard playing "by itself," and the strange "entity" you saw, all of that sounds like an "intelligent haunting." I don't really believe in "demons," but I'm willing to admit, for the same of discussion, the possibility of ghosts, and it's also possible that some ghosts are so creepy-looking they suggest "demons". . . Be that as it may, it seems to me that you had both types of haunting going on at the same time. The one that most concerned you and frightened you was the "intelligent haunting," because, as you put it, it knew you were there and because it was also letting you know that it was there.

I give you credit for staying and attempting to investigate and understand what was going on, nor do I fault you for getting the hell out when you did. Having never seen a ghost, I honestly can't say that I would have done anything differently had I been in your shoes.

Are you aware of any later occupants or owners of the shurch/studio who also experienced weird things there? Have you written to the present owners to enquire? It might bring some corroborating evidence. . . .

Once again, thanks for posting your story.

By the way, I happen to be one of those people "who have nothing better to do than make up stories for their own amusement"! I call it creative writing! It's not just a hobby, but an art, my friend--not unlike making music. . .

Edited by CausticGnostic

ZEB
ZEB,

If you actually saw "the choir," they could not have been "intelligent ghosts"--that is, aware of you--unless all of them had died in that church. Is there any history of this church/studio indicating that there was a tragedy there, for example, something like a fire that perhaps killed a lot of people? Anyway, that part of your story seems like a "residual haunting," just old events from the church which somehow got "caught" in the building and occasionally (pardon the pun) "play themselves over."

However, the growlings, the levitating screwdiver, the keyboard playing "by itself," and the strange "entity" you saw, all of that sounds like an "intelligent haunting." I don't really believe in "demons," but I'm willing to admit, for the same of discussion, the possibility of ghosts, and it's also possible that some ghosts are so creepy-looking they suggest "demons". . . Be that as it may, it seems to me that you had both types of haunting going on at the same time. The one that most concerned you and frightened you was the "intelligent haunting," because, as you put it, it knew you were there and because it was also letting you know that it was there.

I give you credit for staying and attempting to investigate and understand what was going on, nor do I fault you for getting the hell out when you did. Having never seen a ghost, I honestly can't say that I would have done anything differently had I been in your shoes.

Are you aware of any later occupants or owners of the shurch/studio who also experienced weird things there? Have you written to the present owners to enquire? It might bring some corroborating evidence. . . .

Once again, thanks for posting your story.

By the way, I happen to be one of those people "who have nothing better to do than make up stories for their own amusement"! I call it creative writing! It's not just a hobby, but an art, my friend--not unlike making music. . .

A OK on being a writer thats cool,,, No i I dont hink they were a residual haunting my freind,,as you will see on what happend at the end of this

, this place was closed and vacant for many years after I left,,,the owner sold off the equipment and moved on,,,I did research on this as soon

there was such thing as an internet,, I will post what I found at the end,, the links,,,I dont know what happend here,,I am going to finish

up today,,when im done working,,,all can then make their evaluations on what I saw,,,thank you for not being rude and sayng im making up

this story for amusment,,,its the last thing in the world I would do,,for this affected my whole life,,and the way i think forever ZEB

CausticGnostic

Not a problem, ZEB.

The, shall we say, unpolished? nature of your narrative actually provides peripheral evidence that you are not making it up. And your sincerity and forthrightness come through in all your posts.

However, very few members here at UM would believe that I'm capable of not being rude. . . . :)

Edited by CausticGnostic

ZEB

Sorry I have not been able to get on here and finish this ,,lots of rain down here in florida and I had a bad

leak in my recording studio,,had to do emergency roof repair,,for the hoiday weekend,,,I shall return and finish

this up!! :D:D

ZEB

I will not go into my religious beliefs here,,,but once I saw what I saw everything kicked in,, SO there is more to what we see,,or allowed to see,

but what we saw was real,, We went to head down stairs again and I went into the office and grabbed A bible,,and went down and started to read it,

I made my observations on this situarion,, reading the bible about things searching etc,,,this is how I fell asleep,, The morning came fast,I went over

to the end room beneath the area where i saw the figure and the lighted like orbs,,it was a storage room,tons of crap. My bedroom was right next

to this room , nothing strange just boxes and junk..We had a session coming in this day so there really was not much i could do in terms of plans,

so the day went by,,

Night time around 8 or so everything was done the clients had left,,,I was very tired,,,I walked downstairs for some coffee,and said to dave I may

take a nap me 2 he said,,,we were exhausted,, I did fall asleep and had the most incredible dreams of What Heaven and Hell ..were..nothing like we

thought according to these dreams.IF they were dreams,,Never before had i had a dream like those,,as I said im not going to drag beliefs into this

of organized religion..to many opinions of what and who etc.. The dreams were consecutive,,one after the other and I did wake up in between,,

going what kind of dreams are these,,,very very informative and showing. I got up went upstairs to check things out...all was ok...did not feel or

see anything,, I came back to my room,Dave was still laying down,,,there on my pillow was the damn screwdriver just sitting there big as the world

it looked like,,,i just focused on it going OMG this is really messed up...I went and got dave,,showed him,,,he says we got to get out of this place Gary

something is here and its not good...I picked up the screwdriver and I dont know why but I walked out and opend the door of the storage room and

heaved it into there and said a few nasty words.. and slammed the door...I went back into my room left the door open and passed out...

I was awoken by a huge sound in my head..I thought it was in my head till I sat up and realized i was awake and it was coming

from that room next to me,,,,,My door was closed I DID NOT CLOSE IT i made sure of that,,,I jumped up

just as dave came in throwing the door open,,,what is that sound?,,??? I pointed at the room and the wall,,I went to touch the wall and it was like

there was no wall...freaking wierd,,,all of a sudden my room lit up from above..we looked up saw a stream of light flowing thru the room it was like a rainbow

all colors the complete light spectrum..and inside this stream of light were orbs...very fast moving many of them..all heading into that room...so we ran out

into the hall and flew open that door to the storage room and there It was Like a black portal,,,with this light and orbs flowing into it,,we stood there for

about 5 seconds,,,dave says noooooooooo dont go in...and in about 5 seconds the hole closed up it was a different color black then the room it was

there alright and these things flew into it thru the light,,,,The frequency stopped...everything was dead silent.....we were frozen standing there,,,realizing

we really were cold...and realized the furnace was not on..the temp was dropping fast...I tried to get it going no luck,,,it was not working at all...broke

I looked at dave and said thats the last straw the experience...no heat now...Hell with it...we are out of here...I called the owner no answer...at his hotel in hawaii

I left a message I am going to florida....we packed everything up...locked that place up and we drove straight to florida..No questions asked,,,I was done

with that place after seeing that portal and hearing that sound....and everything else....no heat etc.....We left...forever never to look back for sure...

But it changed the way i thought about spirits and god all of it forever,,,for we had our own proof in our lives that this does exist....I will post some links

and pictures and comments on what i think we experienced next...ZEB

ZEB

Here is the information for you all on what is out there about the past ,,as you can see the picture and explantion

and after what i show next,,,was not photoshopped ZEB

http://usalapinhazzer.xanga.com/331410181/item/

CausticGnostic

Thanks for finishing your story, ZEB, and for the links, as well.

I've got to say, your story is simply amazing. If I were you, I'd already have turned this into a book or screenplay. Seriously, given how popular books and movies about the paranormal are, you'd probably made a bundle! Of course, if Hollywood ever got its grubby collective paws on your story, it would quickly transform it into its own, with overblown, graphic special effects.

I'm curious about the sound that you heard when you saw the stream of orbs. You referred to it in once place as "the frequency." I'm assuming that, since it stopped when the black portal in the storage room vanished, the portal was making this sound. What kind of sound, or "frequency," was it? Can you describe in more detail? For example, was it high-pitched, low-pitched, or an oscillating tone; was it a pure tone or a combination of different tones, and, if the latter, was it a harmony or a dissonance?

Also, what do you think was happening to the orbs? Despite stating that you didn't want to get into your religious beliefs, you nonetheless mentioned vivid dreams about 'heaven and hell." You imply, but never expressly assert, that you believe the orbs were being . . . sucked down into hell via that portal. Being a skeptic about the supernatural, from God and the devil, angels and demons, to heaven and hell, I find it nearly impossible to believe your story--at least as you have framed it.

How much, do you think, did your religious views pre-determine your interpretation of what you saw? You state that the incident changed your religious beliefs, and yet, during the incident, you had a Bible handy and consciously chose to read from it--presumably to fortify yourself spiritually. That means that you already adhered to some kind of Christianity, even if were weren't a regular church-going believer. Has that changed because of your experience in the studio? More importantly, have you had any similar experiences since then?

Thanks again for taking the time to post your amazing story, ZEB.

ZEB
Thanks for finishing your story, ZEB, and for the links, as well.

I've got to say, your story is simply amazing. If I were you, I'd already have turned this into a book or screenplay. Seriously, given how popular books and movies about the paranormal are, you'd probably made a bundle! Of course, if Hollywood ever got its grubby collective paws on your story, it would quickly transform it into its own, with overblown, graphic special effects.

I'm curious about the sound that you heard when you saw the stream of orbs. You referred to it in once place as "the frequency." I'm assuming that, since it stopped when the black portal in the storage room vanished, the portal was making this sound. What kind of sound, or "frequency," was it? Can you describe in more detail? For example, was it high-pitched, low-pitched, or an oscillating tone; was it a pure tone or a combination of different tones, and, if the latter, was it a harmony or a dissonance?

Also, what do you think was happening to the orbs? Despite stating that you didn't want to get into your religious beliefs, you nonetheless mentioned vivid dreams about 'heaven and hell." You imply, but never expressly assert, that you believe the orbs were being . . . sucked down into hell via that portal. Being a skeptic about the supernatural, from God and the devil, angels and demons, to heaven and hell, I find it nearly impossible to believe your story--at least as you have framed it.

How much, do you think, did your religious views pre-determine your interpretation of what you saw? You state that the incident changed your religious beliefs, and yet, during the incident, you had a Bible handy and consciously chose to read from it--presumably to fortify yourself spiritually. That means that you already adhered to some kind of Christianity, even if were weren't a regular church-going believer. Has that changed because of your experience in the studio? More importantly, have you had any similar experiences since then?

Thanks again for taking the time to post your amazing story, ZEB.

The sound was dissonance a combination and no not like you hear in horror movies to set the mood

I think the orbs and portal led to another dimension hell ?? what is hell? who knows those answers

bible handy it was in my managers office where ekse would i have looked for answers at that momnent?

yes it has changed since those moments,,,and for other reasons, and other experiences yes many since then

and continueing on,,,why?? I believe it knows i know no matter where i am,,I have had many other incidents since and still do

i think once you know or see,,,whatever they were who they were they know you know and are kept tabs on for some reason

i guess,,,I cant explain what it was,,,but it does not stay in this dimension or world it comes and goes at that studio church,

I heard frequencies there that were not from here,,and frequencies are everything of our exsitence,,everything,,

no matter how you look at it,,everything operates at a frequency,,,everything vibrates its own freq in the universe,,

can freqs be a part of what was going on yes i believe it was read attachments zeb

post-59163-1243888788_thumb.jpg

post-59163-1243888932_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZEB

ZEB

And then we have this side

It is not surprising that most of the world's religions believe that sound is the most powerful creative force in the universe; that the world was created through the power of sound and vibration: The Bible says, "In the beginning was the Word, & the Word was with God, & the Word was God" could be interpreted literally in this manner to provoke thought as to the consequences of more sound upon the governance of the Universe.

Satan has always been highly involved with music, beginning in heaven. "Satan had led the heavenly choir." The Story of Redemption, 25. This suggests that Satan is the most intelligent being regarding music in our world. He knows how to make the best use of it to achieve his ends.

CausticGnostic

Those attachments are pretty interesting, ZEB. I used to play saxophone and bassoon, and picked up enough about the guitar to be a social annoyance. I haven't played an instrument in over a decade--a bad economic situation a while back forced me to sell all my saxes to make rent--but I still remember how to read music.

I'm vaguely aware of the golden-mean theory, although I'm unsure that it's as important as, say, the inverse-square law. As for the Fibonacci scale or progression, again, I'm unsure what relevance it has to music or anything else.

You're not the first person to believe that the universe is based on sound, particularly on music, which is organized sound. Pythagoras formalized the mathematical proportions of harmonics and imputed great mystical significance to numbers and proportions. Two thousand years later, the great mathematician Kepler likewise believed in "the music of the spheres." When you say "everything is vibrations," you're harkening back to an old cosmological theory. I suppose, in a way, the wavelengths and frequencies of the different kinds of radiation can be interpreted in terms of harmonic or dissonant proportions, as "scales," just as each musical tone has its own specific cyclic oscillation.

Oscillation itself--the sine-wave--is also a standard way to measure life-signs, as is seen in the readouts of EKGs and EEGs. Perhaps my favorite sine-wave symbol, though, is the yin-yang symbol of the Tao, which shows that there was a similar mystical view of existence in Asia.

Unfortunately, I'm not competent enough at physics or a skilled enough musician to know what to make of this "vibration" theory. I do know, however, that where you say "everything is vibrations," a physicist would say "everything is numbers."

As for Satan being the celestial choir-master prior to his eviction (or defection) from heaven, that's a nice old myth. But it doesn't recommend the musical life very highly, does it? And yet music has been an integral feature of human culture for as far back as we can determine. Of course, judging by much of what passes badly for music nowadays, that seems to have changed, what with cRappers butchering both music and poetry and rock "musicians" vying with one another to achieve the ugliest "chords." Maybe there's something to be said for the diabolical nature of sound, or rather, noise. . . .

If you can find the time, ZEB, please post some of your other experiences here at UM. And--seriously!--consider writing a book about them!

Edited by CausticGnostic

ZEB

smart man,,,and funny about your comment on the end,,ill agree to that you would not belive some of things

i have to record lol but i wont go there,,,,,lol I am going to post some more things,,about this,,if people dont mind

about this theory and my experiences in experimenting with the capacity of what we are dealing with here in this

theory,,lol Zeb

CausticGnostic

ZEB, I'm certain that people would enjoy reading more of your experiences. I give quite a few posters virtual hell about the things they post, but, ultimately, everybody is free to try to explain his or her experiences so that it makes some sense. Your "vibration" theory at least IS a theory, or, more properly, a hypothesis.

Too often, people just make wildly bizarre claims and then leave it at that, expecting everybody to believe them and then getting upset when many people don't believe them. There's no point in gathering evidence if there's going to be no attempt to explain that evidence. Just remember that the hallmark of a good theory is that it can change when new facts come to light; it may even be falsified by significant new facts. This differentiates a rational theory from a religious belief, which can never be falsified, neither by evidence nor by the lack of it. . . .

ZEB
ZEB, I'm certain that people would enjoy reading more of your experiences. I give quite a few posters virtual hell about the things they post, but, ultimately, everybody is free to try to explain his or her experiences so that it makes some sense. Your "vibration" theory at least IS a theory, or, more properly, a hypothesis.

Too often, people just make wildly bizarre claims and then leave it at that, expecting everybody to believe them and then getting upset when many people don't believe them. There's no point in gathering evidence if there's going to be no attempt to explain that evidence. Just remember that the hallmark of a good theory is that it can change when new facts come to light; it may even be falsified by significant new facts. This differentiates a rational theory from a religious belief, which can never be falsified, neither by evidence nor by the lack of it. . . .

As I said I would back up what i believe may have happend or what i was dealing with,,,and for everyone read the next post link

so you can understand a bit of what we are talking about in tones and harmonics,,thu the ages...zeb

ZEB

As I said I would back up what i believe may have happend or what i was dealing with,,,and for everyone read the next post link

so you can understand a bit of what we are talking about in tones and harmonics,,thu the ages...zeb

ZEB

TO understand where we are coming from all readers please read this,,it will help it explains what certain freqs

have been believed to do for ages in the religious side these are so called evil freqs "It was called Diabolus in Musica

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4952646.stm

I will post othe links about theorys in this field,,,also,,,,but this one is a basic begining about why people

feel things when certain things are put in a certain combination,,,religious or not it does evoke certain

emotions thru freqeuncies heard thru our minds,,,and of course ther are so called healing freqs,,,doctors

are actually looking into this theory etc,,,and other scales of musical melodies not only the american way

of listening to what we are programmed to write and listen to in our modern day world the scales we use

are for our own particluar liking,,but not the only ones used in musical perception and who says freqs have

to be used in a musical way anyway to do things?? it may not be music to our ears but it is freqs we cant

hear or programmed to hear or for that matter do we hear all the freqs in our brain communicateing NO

BUT WE SEE THEM IN OUR MINDS EYE,,as we think them,.,,what can frequencies really do to us? im sure

we heard of subliminal...messages boooooooooooo ha ha..lol we must keep and open mind upon our

universe of sound ZEB

Edited by ZEB

rassy
Here is the information for you all on what is out there about the past ,,as you can see the picture and explantion

and after what i show next,,,was not photoshopped ZEB

http://usalapinhazzer.xanga.com/331410181/item/

Errr...to what pic are you referring, because I see nothing of significance on that page. Even they claim the pic is not photoshopped, but which pic are they referring to? And what is significant abt said pic?

ZEB
Errr...to what pic are you referring, because I see nothing of significance on that page. Even they claim the pic is not photoshopped, but which pic are they referring to? And what is significant abt said pic?

This is a relation of who once owned and ran that church many years ago...is the church your looking at,,,and the picture

was taken by her not paranormal look for ghosts or entities,,,I am going to post 2 pictures up here not photoshopped

but showing things,,,Z

rassy
This is a relation of who once owned and ran that church many years ago...is the church your looking at,,,and the picture

was taken by her not paranormal look for ghosts or entities,,,I am going to post 2 pictures up here not photoshopped

but showing things,,,Z

Ahhh I understand now...I am sorry, I had initially misunderstood your post. I was thinking you meant the picture in the link was not photoshopped (as well as whatever else you're planning to show). However, when I initially left my comment, there were several pics on the link, but now there is only one. I think they have altered that page (at least twice since I forst looked) as well as making it clear they want nothing to do with paranormal things.

I really enjoyed reading of your experiences and am curious to see your pics!

ZEB
Ahhh I understand now...I am sorry, I had initially misunderstood your post. I was thinking you meant the picture in the link was not photoshopped (as well as whatever else you're planning to show). However, when I initially left my comment, there were several pics on the link, but now there is only one. I think they have altered that page (at least twice since I forst looked) as well as making it clear they want nothing to do with paranormal things.

I really enjoyed reading of your experiences and am curious to see your pics!

OMG look what i started ,,oh and she is po-ed,,,,well I Meant no harm to her family or memories never once said there was a fire or death

or anything about her OR HER GRANDDAD, life experiences there,,,I guess as the type of person I am I will apologize to her for bringing her heritage to the forfront this was not

my intentions,but i Guess others here questioned her,,,,,,,,,she is a very chrisitan orientated lady,,,o my,,,well all i can say it is what it is and I experieced what I did and now feel guilty that my actions may have offended someone,,who had nothing to do with what happend there after her Grandfather

left,,,,I do not know why this place had in it what it did,,,,and pray from my heart to any god out there,,,that it is gone and I have not hurt anyones feelings

by my actions,,,,Now her whole page is different nothing said about the recording studio etc,,,ahhhhhhh crap but people what happend there to us was

real,,,and I will never never never never ever ever ever forget it,,,,for it changed my whole outlook on life ZEB

Edited by ZEB