Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Possesed Recording Studio

ZEB

Hey Zeb, in post #23 on page 2 you mentioned setting up a mastering machine to record any noises throughout the night. Did anything ever come of that recording?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZEB

• CausticGnostic

• Something Is Out There

• MirrorImage

Hey Zeb, in post #23 on page 2 you mentioned setting up a mastering machine to record any noises throughout the night. Did anything ever come of that recording?

No, we never did get to it as events got intenser i was telling you the experience in real time as close as i could.....we bolted after seeing the portal and entities flowing

into it,,,that was really all about I could take,,,the furnace gave out,,,,we had little money from that last session we did,,,and we used it to go to florida,,I mean we

just packed up,,,and left and did not look back,,,only for the rest of my life in my minds eye and memory ZEB

Poltergeists seem very likely, Not sure about the growl sound, maybe some spirits have been disturbed by renovations made to the place and are not liking it, I guess the music probably isn't going down too well in a once holy place. The choir, what does it mean, is it just spirits from the past singing, or are they making a statement about what kind of music should be played. There are defiantly some angry spirits in there, maybe with the sound proofing, renovations changes etc and the church not being a church anymore its allowed them to act up. I'm not sure, the growl isn't making sense, an animal, maybe a priests pet protecting the property?

Poltergeists seem very likely, Not sure about the growl sound, maybe some spirits have been disturbed by renovations made to the place and are not liking it, I guess the music probably isn't going down too well in a once holy place. The choir, what does it mean, is it just spirits from the past singing, or are they making a statement about what kind of music should be played. There are defiantly some angry spirits in there, maybe with the sound proofing, renovations changes etc and the church not being a church anymore its allowed them to act up. I'm not sure, the growl isn't making sense, an animal, maybe a priests pet protecting the property?

HI well as I said it really was not a growl,,but that is THE closest sound I could descrbe it to not like an animal like lion or cat or dog,,,it was much more of a Human low tone in it

Ill say the word Demon would be more likely maybe the Head demon half human,,animaL sound,,it was not pure animal if THAT makes sense ZEB

Edited by ZEB

Not sure about going as far as demon, I'm gonna stick with poltergeist mostly because demons usually move big things, like a couch or something, poltergeists stick to the small things, but it is a possibility. The portal is disturbing, I wonder if the spirits were leaving or coming, its just strange.

YES Coming and Going,, it was place for them to come and go and do their thing until I disturbed their ritual,,,I know this

Edited by ZEB

OK Before we go any further,,,here is something for all your observations and opnions,,,,as I said NO PHOTOSHOP this was taken off the site and before she takes it down

after this post ps hope she dont,,you all can check it out for yourself,,,,enhanced in green(thanks to a dear freind) so you can compare and realize these Images are really there,,,so observe

and opinionate,,onwards enlarge and tell me what you see over the door in the stained glass window and the stained glass over the top of the windows,, I AM VERY interested in what

people see here,,and why on earth would these type of images be painted in the murial??? mmm and look in the windows reflections faces?? many I have shown them to see faces in the windows ZEB PS Dowload these and magnify

post-59163-1244439278_thumb.jpg

post-59163-1244439294_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZEB

ZEB, people are always claiming to see "faces in the windows" in photographs of houses. What they're seeing is most likely a pattern of light and shadow that they just interpret as a face due to pareidolia--the psychological habit of seeing faces and figures in random patterns. What would ghosts be doing staring out of windows all the time? Watching the neighbors walk their dogs, cars driving by, what?

ZEB, people are always claiming to see "faces in the windows" in photographs of houses. What they're seeing is most likely a pattern of light and shadow that they just interpret as a face due to pareidolia--the psychological habit of seeing faces and figures in random patterns. What would ghosts be doing staring out of windows all the time? Watching the neighbors walk their dogs, cars driving by, what?

Well as i said its what people see,,,what im talking about,,is the stained glass figures over the door and over hte large front window,,,

ZEB

Well the lady who had posted the picture that i lifted off the internet turned out to be a very nice lady,,

I was very worried I offended her family Heritage not the case,,,,anyway thanks for all the readers,and not bashing my experience some very nice people here

Zeb

Edited by ZEB

OK Before we go any further,,,here is something for all your observations and opnions,,,,as I said NO PHOTOSHOP this was taken off the site and before she takes it down

after this post ps hope she dont,,you all can check it out for yourself,,,,enhanced in green(thanks to a dear freind) so you can compare and realize these Images are really there,,,so observe

and opinionate,,onwards enlarge and tell me what you see over the door in the stained glass window and the stained glass over the top of the windows,, I AM VERY interested in what

people see here,,and why on earth would these type of images be painted in the murial??? mmm and look in the windows reflections faces?? many I have shown them to see faces in the windows ZEB PS Dowload these and magnify

I am having trouble seeing the photo can you upload a bigger one? or link it to photobucket so I could see it better?

Yes, the pictures are so small, I can't really make out anything on the wndows. If there any way you can enlarge them, as opposed to reducing them?

Yes, the pictures are so small, I can't really make out anything on the wndows. If there any way you can enlarge them, as opposed to reducing them?

I put them here see if you can download them and magnify,,,until i figure out how to make iT larger here in the message best i can do ZEB

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...eq=sc&cat=5

Edited by ZEB

• 6 years later...

Update,,2016,,,,well its been awhile since i have been here,,but from the research i have done,,it seems this recording studio ex church,,,had become what they call UNHOLY GROUND,for a period of time,,IT is now a church again,and all is well,,,but I will say this,,,This experience changed my life and views of the spiritual side of our universe forever,,No one could ever change my mind or the minds of the people that were with me,, Our lives were changed forever,,,makes you think about things on a whole new level,,,peace and light LUV ZEB