Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One free reading.

early-winter

Hi there,

I'm Early.

I used to be on here quite a lot, giving readings and I'd really like to get my hand back in it. I haven't been focusing on developing my abilities and I'd like to see if they've got better/worse as I've got older.

I require recent photograph to work from. This is paramount. I do NOT do readings unless I have a photograph. It's just how I work.

I tend to just do general personality readings. I can occasionally glean details about the future, but like I said, I haven't done this in a while.

So, first come, first served..

Any volunteers?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• Kissmet

• early-winter

• lisavclarson

Hi there,

I'm Early.

I used to be on here quite a lot, giving readings and I'd really like to get my hand back in it. I haven't been focusing on developing my abilities and I'd like to see if they've got better/worse as I've got older.

I require recent photograph to work from. This is paramount. I do NOT do readings unless I have a photograph. It's just how I work.

I tend to just do general personality readings. I can occasionally glean details about the future, but like I said, I haven't done this in a while.

Any volunteers?

I want one!!!!

post-55325-1241922953_thumb.jpg

Kissme

I don't know if I am wrong or right, but I got that you had a boyfriend cause it's almost like I could sense someone by your shoulder...could be married even though. I got exactly three years.

It just felt like a romantic relationship to me, black hair as well short though.

Kissme

I don't know if I am wrong or right, but I got that you had a boyfriend cause it's almost like I could sense someone by your shoulder...could be married even though. I got exactly three years.

It just felt like a romantic relationship to me, black hair as well short though.

I am married, but he is bald. :lol: And we have been together 9 years!

Hi there,

I'm Early.

Any volunteers?

Aww, can't it be, first two-come, first two served?!

Aww, can't it be, first two-come, first two served?!

:lol:

kissme

CONGRATS..and he must of not been bald when you guys were married three years hahahaha...nice

for Kismet -

cold - I'm not sure how exactly this relates to you, but do you live in a cold country/climate?

kind - hah, pretty self-explanatory but I feel like you're a very giving person. Like you always put others before yourself, regardless of your own feelings. You sometimes feel under apreciated, like no one else see's your sacrifices.

sees the beauty in things - I feel like you've got a beautiful imagination, and you always try to see the good in things and people.

love life but half of you wants to be somewhere else - I'm not reaaaally sure what this means, it's just what came through. Like, however much you love your life and the people in it, you always feel like you belong somewhere else. Maybe like you were born in the wrong time or place. You get deja vu but don't understand why.

as regards to your future. I see a little boy. I'm not sure whether you have a son or not, or are expecting one? But he's very vivid in my minds eye. He's got a name begining with H or J...i'm not sure but it's sort of a latino name, or one that's hard to pronounce..?

That's all i've got right now, but I may try again at some point. Please tell me what you make of it!

No offense you pull that out of a website..anyone could say that -.- please do real readings of people...don't be like the rest of them that are vague (if you have to be vague) at least not in that sense.

Excuse me?!

I'll read however the hell I like. If you actually bothered to read my opening post (which you obviously didn't) you'd see that I stated :

I never read people's profiles or websites as I'm doing this for myself - to test myself. Not to impress other people.

So, yeah? Offence most definately taken. Please learn to read people's opening posts before you waste their time with your pointless posts. (Oh& it might be nice if your posts actually make sense too).

kissme

CONGRATS..and he must of not been bald when you guys were married three years hahahaha...nice

LOL, yeah he wasn't. He just shaved his head when we already got married. Hmmm not usre excatly when he shaved his head though. :D

for Kismet -

cold - I'm not sure how exactly this relates to you, but do you live in a cold country/climate?

Wrong on this one, I live in a country with a tropical climate. But I would love it to be cold all the time, I wish we had snow here.kind - hah, pretty self-explanatory but I feel like you're a very giving person. Like you always put others before yourself, regardless of your own feelings. You sometimes feel under apreciated, like no one else see's your sacrifices.

I would say this is true. =)

sees the beauty in things - I feel like you've got a beautiful imagination, and you always try to see the good in things and people.

This too. =)

love life but half of you wants to be somewhere else - I'm not reaaaally sure what this means, it's just what came through. Like, however much you love your life and the people in it, you always feel like you belong somewhere else. Maybe like you were born in the wrong time or place. You get deja vu but don't understand why.

OMG this is so true. I always dream of this guy, I love my hubby to bits and pices, but it seems this other guy in my dreams I have met in my past life. I love the feeling I get in my dream. In my dream he always has a gf and we always never end up together.

as regards to your future. I see a little boy. I'm not sure whether you have a son or not, or are expecting one? But he's very vivid in my minds eye. He's got a name begining with H or J...i'm not sure but it's sort of a latino name, or one that's hard to pronounce..?

I have a son and his name start with a J!!! Jennel is his name.

That's all i've got right now, but I may try again at some point. Please tell me what you make of it!

I hope you get some more visions for me.

=)

Hah, I had such a strong feeling about past life. That's odd! I'm going to try and have a go at scrying for some more information when I get chance. Because I feeel quite....attatched to your past life, like it's coming through quite strongly. I keep seeing palm trees and white sand and like, old forts or something like that. It sort of reminds me of the Caribbean. But i'm really not sure. Parasols...I keep thinking about them for some reason too. But I might be getting my past life muddled with yours there.

You're son is adorable by the way if he's anything how I see him. I didn't look on your profile until after my reading (& now i see you're phillipino) But I imagined him as dark skinned, with really lovely brown eyes and dark hair. At first I thought he was hispanic, but, obviously not!

=)

Hah, I had such a strong feeling about past life. That's odd! I'm going to try and have a go at scrying for some more information when I get chance. Because I feeel quite....attatched to your past life, like it's coming through quite strongly. I keep seeing palm trees and white sand and like, old forts or something like that. It sort of reminds me of the Caribbean. But i'm really not sure. Parasols...I keep thinking about them for some reason too. But I might be getting my past life muddled with yours there.

oo I would love for you to scry all you want, i have been given the same reaidng thrice about me feeling like I should be somewhere else. So I am really interested. I hope you are able to get more for me.

You're son is adorable by the way if he's anything how I see him. I didn't look on your profile until after my reading (& now i see you're phillipino) But I imagined him as dark skinned, with really lovely brown eyes and dark hair. At first I thought he was hispanic, but, obviously not!

He has black hair and yeah balck eyes, he has brown skin like mine. :) He is adorable. And yes I am a Filipino, well a Filipina since I am a female LOL. I was wondering though where did you see the picture of my son, cause it's not on my profile. I have few pics of him here though on the Rouges gallery.

Edited by Kissmet31

I'm pretty sure you had a past life. It's just a really strong feeling. & if three separate people have told you similar, then that's a sign!

Oh & I didn't see your son, but once I saw that you were fillipina (as you put it) - I assumed my vision of him had been right XD

I'm pretty sure you had a past life. It's just a really strong feeling. & if three separate people have told you similar, then that's a sign!

Oh & I didn't see your son, but once I saw that you were fillipina (as you put it) - I assumed my vision of him had been right XD

Oh lol. :D

Hey Early,

If you are still interested I would like to hear what you have to say.

post-75384-1242782017_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

cassandra first thing when I saw your face was that you had issues with father maybe possible abuse, but I was thinking more alcoholism could be wrong though. But I did not get anything great from your father

daggera

at first it looked like you were angry, then I took a second look and got a glimpse of like you were actually laughing at something. That you might of celebrated something recently, maybe your b-day. Lastly, are you in a r relationship at the moment?

Edited by puridalan

Can you read me? The most recent pic I have of me is the one you see as my avatar.

Can you read me? The most recent pic I have of me is the one you see as my avatar.

you are very pretty in your pic, but for some reason i got you were sick recently or something

you are very pretty in your pic, but for some reason i got you were sick recently or something

It's been several months...any chance you could be more specific? Thanks!

It's been several months...any chance you could be more specific? Thanks!

Well, it must have been bad because that was the first thing to came to mind, I guess you might of called it a cold, but I personally got the liver.

Well, it must have been bad because that was the first thing to came to mind, I guess you might of called it a cold, but I personally got the liver.

Very close...it was my kidney and it was horrible! Fever, headache...put me in the hospital for half a day. That was about 4 months ago but it's the only time I've been really sick in years! You rock Puridalan!

Very close...it was my kidney and it was horrible! Fever, headache...put me in the hospital for half a day. That was about 4 months ago but it's the only time I've been really sick in years! You rock Puridalan!

I'm very sorry, you are better now correct?

o by the way...in other peoples post..it must of been you because earlier I kept on getting both the names lisa and claire

but now I just saw it as your name..is claire your daughters name..or what?

Edited by puridalan