Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Think I Might Have Telekinesis

Paranormian

I have no reason to believe in the phenomena of flying pillows. Scepticism is the greatest form of open mindedness :tu:

I don't disagree with that statement, I also don't accuse people of making things up. I question everything and look for reasonable explanations. I stated prior that I didn't know what had caused it to happen, but it did happen. Your lack of unusual experiences makes you doubt the possibilities and that's fine. Just remember attitude is not openmindedness.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Paranormian

• Dayne

• insanemind

Yes, but with your ignorance, you missed the fact that the OP already stated it was an absurd conclusion to jump to.

So, please. READ

Here's an idea for you! Try putting you're thoughts into something a bit more constructive. As well, it would be wise to watch how you use

the word ignorant, as you don't even know enough about me to call me ignorant.

Anyway, back on topic...

The only thing I can say, is that weird things can happen sometimes. Could it have been telekinesis that spun that can? More than likely not.

But, that's not saying there is no unknown force that could have caused said can to spin so oddly. It's interesting to say in the least.

I don't disagree with that statement, I also don't accuse people of making things up. I question everything and look for reasonable explanations. I stated prior that I didn't know what had caused it to happen, but it did happen. Your lack of unusual experiences makes you doubt the possibilities and that's fine. Just remember attitude is not openmindedness.

I never accused you, I just stated my opinion. ;).

Plenty of unusual things have happened to me, I just happen to be adept at explaining them.

To the OP,

I find it incredibly hard to believe you.

I also find it highly repulsive, and offending to those of us that can *genuinely* express psychokinetic abilities like telekinesis.

Please, stop it. Just stop it. It is really making me uncomfortable, and you seem to be purposely hyping up the boards and making threads to stir up users, and when they reply, you flame them. This is called 'trolling', and it is a highly looked-down-on behaviour.

I am sorry for being harsh, but as they say, you have to be cruel to be kind. :)

I am assuming that OP means offensive person? Just trying to make sure I keep up with the acronyms.

I am assuming that OP means offensive person? Just trying to make sure I keep up with the acronyms.

Original Poster.

Short answer, no you didn't move the can with your mind. No one has the ability to do that, and has never been proven.

As I am very analytical, the fact that you stated, "and none of my work was even near it, etc." makes me think you experimented and found out it WAS your homework that bumped it..... causing it to slide to your right/left off of the counter..... Then again, you could just be smart enough to put that into your initial post... so, either way..

Cool story.

It wasn't my work, I was using a steno pad along with my algebra 2 text book, the counter in our old kitchen was about 6-7 feet long. I'm about 150lbs and I don't take up much space, plus I was sitting on the far left side of our counter next to the phone which was mounted on our wall. I was waiting for the girl I was talking to at the time to call which kind of added to my boredom lol.