Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feelings, i need real help

xoxo_shayshay

I am new, and i joined for awnsers, and i really need them.

So every once in a while ( once a week sometimes more) i get theis really bad feelings, they are deep in my gut, it feels as if someone is stabbing me there, maltpile time, for a long time, as well as food poisioning, and that is only if it is really bad, and after a while, that feeling moves to my head, and something bad happence, i am being compleatly seriouce, this happence all the time, and only for bad things, for example, 2 days ago, i was going to the mall with my friend, and we were on a bus, we were at the bus station neer the mall, and Value Village, and all the sudden, i got this really bad feeling, and i though maybe we should get of the bus, so i told her we need to get of the bus, so she was like ok, and i told her i had a bad feeling ( i had told her about it, and my family, how things like this happen wtih my brother and sister, but different and what not), so we got off, and i new two of my other friends are kind of like this, and get bad feelings, not like mine though, so i called on of them, to see if she was having it, and to see if she was ok, because the feeling revoled around her, so i called her mom awnsered, and told me she had to go, and hung up. So i though that was weird, and my feeling exploded, and hurt in my head, i held in tries, then it whent away, her mom called me later, and told me that the girl i was calling, my friend, was freaking out, hitting her sister and her mom, and pold skisors on them, and her mom had to call the police. that was my bad feeling, this happence all the time, the worst one was when my brother was in a car assident, i could not go to school it hurt so much, and my mom dosent really know mush about it, and my brother and sister go though similar things all the time, but my sister has dreams that come true, and i think my brother is an Empath, as well as me, there is so much i could say, but it is to hard to exclaime my self over the internet, so if you have any therys as to what this is i would love to know, and yes, i look up on all the powers, i use energy, and i meditat, and i try to figure out what i have. so please help me, if you have questions about anything ask.

Edited by xoxo_shayshay

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xoxo_shayshay

• drakonwick

• insanemind

• Moonie2012

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible pain = see a doctor soon as possible.

Edited by Moonie2012

Welcome to UM I cant really comment on your post simply cause it was kind hard to read with it being in bold. It hurt my eyes just reading the first few sentances so if you could edit it and undo the bolding or least shrink the font a tad that wuold be great and I could comment on your post.

Yes pain, but real things happen

Real things happen pretty much all the time, but horrible stabbing pain does not. See a doctor to rule out what could be an ongoing medical condition before you attribute it to some type of magical power.

You say you get it twice a week sometimes - I very much doubt horrible things happen to you or someone you know twice a week.

Edited by Moonie2012

Well, then you oviously dont underatnd what i am getting at, things happen, only when i have thoughs feelings, and only bad things, i could not go to school, because the pain was bad, and i had the flu, and the pain lasted for two days, and my brother got into a car acsident, and i was sleeping at the time, and i woke up, and he called 2 minutse later for my dad, because he was in the car acsident, things like that always happen

Well, I guess you'll just have to live with then, since apparently you won't even consider getting it checked out.

It doesn't really matter since you'll have to live with it if it is some kind of magic power since there's no cure for that - but at least with the doctor you've got a chance of getting rid of it.

Edited by Moonie2012

and the pain is not always that savire, it was only the time when the car acsident ocurrd, but there is still pain

never mind then, it is not always like that, it is sometimes that i feel liek something is wrong, and i cant put a fingure on it, and then something happence, there is only really bad pain for big things, and i have gotton it checked out, it was nothing

My first question, is why are you thinking that you might have magical abilities?

never mind then, it is not always like that, it is sometimes that i feel liek something is wrong, and i cant put a fingure on it, and then something happence, there is only really bad pain for big things, and i have gotton it checked out, it was nothing

I don't believe that at all. You would have said that when I mentioned a doctor in the first place.

It seems that you WANT this to be a magic power and won't accept any other explanation.

I dont believe it is a magical power for say, i just want opionce from people, seeing what they think of the matter, and seeing if they may know what it is, and yes i did see a doctor, but that didnt help, so i didnt really feel like mentioning it, and i just want to know what it is, so i can try and get it to go, so i am looking at all options

And yes there are smaller things, like my sisters drunk friend falling in a pond, and my friend giving a note on a topc i dont feel like sharing to un trust worthy people at her school, who told everyone, but no, nothing good

I dont believe it is a magical power for say, i just want opionce from people, seeing what they think of the matter, and seeing if they may know what it is, and yes i did see a doctor, but that didnt help, so i didnt really feel like mentioning it, and i just want to know what it is, so i can try and get it to go, so i am looking at all options

Personally, I think, ( take that as you will) you are having anxiety attacks! Look it up.

And y would i lie, and join this web site other wise, the only reason i join, was so i could see what theyrise people come up with, i just want to know what it is, and you know what, i am telling the truth, because i know the pain, and i know what happence

And yes there are smaller things, like my sisters drunk friend falling in a pond, and my friend giving a note on a topc i dont feel like sharing to un trust worthy people at her school, who told everyone, but no, nothing good

Then I would suggest for you to seal it by meditation. If you are not warning anyone about danger, don't cause damage to yourself.

I would also advise you to see the doctor again. You can never be too careful. Unless you have just gone very recently of course.

Edited by AGoodWriter

Thanks you very much for debolding it. I can understand a bit of what your saying. Its a kind of intuition alot like two people that love each other and one of them dies the other will have a strong feeling come over them. Im sure you have heard of this before its that same thing. Unfortunaly theres noway to control it or surpress it. However just to be on the safe side I would consult a doctor just to be sure theres not something else going on. This is a phenomenon I have always found intresting as I have felt it a few times in my life. I have never had it spread into my head like you have said but Im also a very strong willed individual that can ignore it for the sake of the people effected. So maybe I never let it get to that point.

I know what anxirty attacks are, and i dont have them, i dont get anxiety, personally, i am a calm person, and i firgure things out properly before i jump to conclusions, and you know what, i was just pondering, if this site could actually help me, but i guess you guys dont really understand what i am saying, like it is an intuition, it is like i know that there is something wrong, and the other day, when my friends mom called the police on her, and she was taken to the police station, i had this feeling that i should call her to see if she is ok

Because, simply put, serious stomach pains do not equal NOTHING. You are either highly exagerating or possibly having anxiety attacks.

I know what anxirty attacks are, and i dont have them, i dont get anxiety, personally, i am a calm person, and i firgure things out properly before i jump to conclusions, and you know what, i was just pondering, if this site could actually help me, but i guess you guys dont really understand what i am saying, like it is an intuition, it is like i know that there is something wrong, and the other day, when my friends mom called the police on her, and she was taken to the police station, i had this feeling that i should call her to see if she is ok

But, there really is no way to give any solid evidence to you're story. All we have, (as readers), is you're story and that simply, is not enough.

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

you make a good point, that is what i was thinking it was, i wanted to see what other people though, and what they could suggest, and i thank you for giving me the advice, and also, for some reason, when it does go to my head, it is when the thing really happence, the stomach is like the pree thing, and the head is like it telling me that is has happende, but it only really hurts if it is something REALLY REALLY bad, with my friend the other day, it wasnt that bad, but it hurt my head a lot, not as bad as other times, and worse then some, i think it is just some way my body is telling my something is not right with my family and my really really close friends, that experiance bad feelings, but not in the same way as i do, and not to the degree i do, they only know small things, and i never really know exacly what it is, my other friend, for some reason, can guess what it is, that is one of my really close friends

Well i guess you are right, so you dont have to trust me nor believe me, but it would be nice if you did, because it is something that does affect me, and i really dislike it when people dont believe the truth, but i can't change their minds, because, it is hard to believe what people say over the internet, i get that, but thank you anyways for your comments

I know what anxirty attacks are, and i dont have them[/b], i dont get anxiety, personally, i am a calm person, and i firgure things out properly before i jump to conclusions, and you know what, i was just pondering, if this site could actually help me, but i guess you guys dont really understand what i am saying, like it is an intuition, it is like i know that there is something wrong, and the other day, when my friends mom called the police on her, and she was taken to the police station, i had this feeling that i should call her to see if she is ok

How in the world can you say that you are not having anxiety attacks when you don't even know what they are? You even go as far as saying you don't have them.