Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feelings, i need real help

xoxo_shayshay

I know what they are, i used to have tehm when i was younger, when my mom would get mad at me, i know what the hell they are ok, and i know thies are no them, they feel different then that, they hurt

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xoxo_shayshay

• drakonwick

• insanemind

• Moonie2012

Top Posters In This Topic

you make a good point, that is what i was thinking it was, i wanted to see what other people though, and what they could suggest, and i thank you for giving me the advice, and also, for some reason, when it does go to my head, it is when the thing really happence, the stomach is like the pree thing, and the head is like it telling me that is has happende, but it only really hurts if it is something REALLY REALLY bad, with my friend the other day, it wasnt that bad, but it hurt my head a lot, not as bad as other times, and worse then some, i think it is just some way my body is telling my something is not right with my family and my really really close friends, that experiance bad feelings, but not in the same way as i do, and not to the degree i do, they only know small things, and i never really know exacly what it is, my other friend, for some reason, can guess what it is, that is one of my really close friends

Yeah I dont really know what the proper term for it is so I cant really give ya much advice on what to research into other then what I said. Last year I woke up in the middle of sleeping with a pains in my stomach and I just shrugged it off as indigestion. Two hours later I get woke up again to find out my best friend commited suicide about the same time I got the pain. So I am a strong believer in the phenomenon. Just a heads up since people in this section can be a tad rude, but try to advoid implying you have visions of the future or empathic feeling that orignate from someone else because we do gfet alot of people that come in here and make them claims and thats why alot of people have been a little rude.

How in the world can you say that you are not having anxiety attacks when you don't even know what they are? You even go as far as saying you don't have them.

I dont have anxiety attack but I have had a few in my life. Just because you dont suffer from them doesnt mean you've never had them.

I know what they are, i used to have tehm when i was younger, when my mom would get mad at me, i know what the hell they are ok, and i know thies are no them, they feel different then that, they hurt

Try slowing down a little shayshay! You're words are running together and they are hard to read.

Okay thats fine! So, you are not having anxietyu attacks. Seriously though, if you are having pains as you say you are, then you need medical attention.

Because something is not right. But, you say you went to a doctor! Well, I would go see another, second opinions can't hurt.

Yeah that is true, ans i guess because i am new, that i can't really be as trusted as other people i guess, that is stupid, but what ever, if i have questions, can i ask you??

I dont have anxiety attack but I have had a few in my life. Just because you dont suffer from them doesnt mean you've never had them.

First the OP said they didn't know what anxiety attacks were, and then all of a sudden they did. As far as I am concerned anxiety is still a possibilty.

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

It is not anxiety, i know that, ok, seriously, it is not like that, i know it is not that

and i never said i dont know what anxirty attacks were, i had them when i was a kid, and they only made my beathe really havy, and make me feel like my through was closing, it is not the same

and i never said i dont know what anxirty attacks were, i had them when i was a kid, and they only made my beathe really havy, and make me feel like my through was closing, it is not the same

I went back and looked! You are correct you never did say that you didn't know what anxiety attcaks were.

But in any case, I will tell you what anxiety disorder consists of!

Emotional symptoms of anxiety

In addition to the primary symptoms of irrational and excessive fear and worry, other common emotional symptoms of anxiety include:

Feelings of apprehension or dread

Trouble concentrating

Feeling tense and jumpy

Anticipating the worst

Irritability

Restlessness

Watching for signs of danger

Feeling like your mind’s gone blank

Physical symptoms of anxiety

Anxiety is more than just a feeling. As a product of the body’s fight-or-flight response, anxiety involves a wide range of physical symptoms. Because of the numerous physical symptoms, anxiety sufferers often mistake their disorder for a medical illness. They may visit many doctors and make numerous trips to the hospital before their anxiety disorder is discovered.

Common physical symptoms of anxiety include:

Pounding heart

Sweating

Stomach pain, upset or dizziness

Frequent urination or diarrhea

Shortness of breath

Tremors and twitches

Muscle tension

Headaches

Fatigue

Insomnia

First the OP said they didn't know what anxiety attacks were, and then all of a sudden they did. As far as I am concerned anxiety is still a possibilty.

Im sorry I most be going blind could you quate where the OP stated they didnt know what anxiety attacks were.

Nvm I guess im not going blind thats always good to know lol.

Edited by insanemind

It is not like that, my stomah hurts more then that, and not always, sometimes, it is just a feeling, and i know exacly what that one means, and it hurts, but not always, for big things it does, for small things, it is not as bad, and nothing else on that list happence, and i know it is not that, like i have told you, i used to be like that, i didnt like it when my mom got mad at me, for that matter when i was young, i was scarded, and that happend, but not now, i dont really give a words i should not say about it, i know what i know, and i guess i cant sway you to what i believe, so i just hope, that the pain i feel, or the ridicole form people like you doesnt ever happen to you, people like you i guess just dont under stand

Im sorry I most be going blind could you quate where the OP stated they didnt know what anxiety attacks were.

Nvm I guess im not going blind thats always good to know lol.

I corrected my previous mistake, read above!

Hello... I'm pretty new around here as well... Don't let people get to you, alot of people around here dismiss these phenomenon just because they don't have any evidence on the matter... Just a few questions, I'm really curious...

Do you only feel if something bad happens to your family and friend (and possibly yourself?)? As in not if something bad happens to a stranger? How small can this "something" be that happens? What's the smallest you "know" you have felt?

I'm just trying to see if there's a way to test this, which seems harsh, but we'd get some idea of it... I have few theories... Maybe you easily form an empathic link with people... Maybe it's like insanemind said, intuition... I think I have a pretty strong intuition when it comes to certain things, so I do have some theories about it... Though those theories could only apply to me (if I even do have it I mean)... I might have missed it, but have you done any meditation? What I'd suggest is to try to concentrate on one person, try to sense what he/she feels, is doing and the like... Try to check if your sense is different when concentrating on different people, this way you could tell to whom the next bad thing will happen when you have your next "episode"... I'd suggest that instead of trying to stifle the power, you'd learn more about it and learn to get some control over it... Maybe even somehow "change" the sensation of pain to something different when you get another "episode"...

There's always of course a chance that (as I got the picture you're quite young) you have an over-active imagination... Or other unknown thing, I'd recommend going to another doctor just in case like someone pointed out...

I haven't heard of this phenomenon before, so if there's anything else you could tell us about it (or if you don't feel like posting about it, write a pm or something) would really help me improve on my theories... :)

p.s. I don't know much about anxiety attacks, but are they the same for everyone or can there be different kind of symptoms? Cause if it they can be different, it could mean that your anxiety attacks have just became different kind...

I corrected my previous mistake, read above!

Yeah I know thats why it says it was edited and the sentance "NVM guess im not going blind" part was added

It is not like that, my stomah hurts more then that, and not always, sometimes, it is just a feeling, and i know exacly what that one means, and it hurts, but not always, for big things it does, for small things, it is not as bad, and nothing else on that list happence, and i know it is not that, like i have told you, i used to be like that, i didnt like it when my mom got mad at me, for that matter when i was young, i was scarded, and that happend, but not now, i dont really give a words i should not say about it, i know what i know, and i guess i cant sway you to what i believe, so i just hope, that the pain i feel, or the ridicole form people like you doesnt ever happen to you, people like you i guess just dont under stand

I am not trying to ridicule you at all, please do not take it that way! I am only trying to help you, (in the best way) that I know how.

Unfortunately, you seem to be on one track and you are not weeding out every other possibilty. I am sorry I could not help you.

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

I know what my anxiryt attacks are like, and they are not like this, i will email you on this thing when i can, my internet runs out soon i mean for tonight, and i will feed you more information, i know that i do chreat bonds with sertain people, the people that i trust alot, and that are strongly in my life, and i will tell you about my siblings, and you will understand, and probibly be flaborgasted at the since of what is going on in my family, i will get back to you when i can, probibly in the morning or something

Hello... I'm pretty new around here as well... Don't let people get to you, alot of people around here dismiss these phenomenon just because they don't have any evidence on the matter... Just a few questions, I'm really curious...

Do you only feel if something bad happens to your family and friend (and possibly yourself?)? As in not if something bad happens to a stranger? How small can this "something" be that happens? What's the smallest you "know" you have felt?

I'm just trying to see if there's a way to test this, which seems harsh, but we'd get some idea of it... I have few theories... Maybe you easily form an empathic link with people... Maybe it's like insanemind said, intuition... I think I have a pretty strong intuition when it comes to certain things, so I do have some theories about it... Though those theories could only apply to me (if I even do have it I mean)... I might have missed it, but have you done any meditation? What I'd suggest is to try to concentrate on one person, try to sense what he/she feels, is doing and the like... Try to check if your sense is different when concentrating on different people, this way you could tell to whom the next bad thing will happen when you have your next "episode"... I'd suggest that instead of trying to stifle the power, you'd learn more about it and learn to get some control over it... Maybe even somehow "change" the sensation of pain to something different when you get another "episode"...

There's always of course a chance that (as I got the picture you're quite young) you have an over-active imagination... Or other unknown thing, I'd recommend going to another doctor just in case like someone pointed out...

I haven't heard of this phenomenon before, so if there's anything else you could tell us about it (or if you don't feel like posting about it, write a pm or something) would really help me improve on my theories... :)

p.s. I don't know much about anxiety attacks, but are they the same for everyone or can there be different kind of symptoms? Cause if it they can be different, it could mean that your anxiety attacks have just became different kind...

That why I was leaning toward intuition the OP mentioned that it was a feeling as something was happening as oppose to before it happens. That it was only with family and close friends which people do usally have strong feeling with. The OP didnt say they had magic powers or even pyschic abilities and thats why I took the OP experiance as something genuine and not another attention seeker like we get so many of.

It is true, i dont like to lie, i never have, that is not saying i dont lie, because everyone does, but on things like this, or anything in general, i lean on saying the truth, and in general, i dont lie very offen, i guess it is just the way i was brough up not to lie, but yeah, i dont really know what it is, but i am for sure, that it is not anziety attacks, and it does happen with people that are close to me, like family and friends, but then there was this one time, with my sisters friend, which now that i think of it is random, and there have been other times not with people that are close, but in gernerl, it is my family and friends, or aquantinces

i have more to say about other things, but i dont really feel like sharing unless it is to some one i trust over this thing, because most people will probibly think i am lieing, and i dont want that.

There are things with empathic in my family, and that is one of the things i dont really feel like sharing, well i did, but the thing is, if you know me, you will probibly understand the therory that i grow empathetic links with people easly, because i become close with any body i meet very fast, it has always been like that, and i have always been able to know what others are feeling, ither by the way they are acting, the way the present there selfs, there body langudge, and what not, i am a good people person, and i have always been like that.

Please forgive me for intervening here, but before you can even consider any type of experience you must first rule out the phsyical and psychological reasons for your experiences. That's just standard procedure.

It is possible that you might be a victim of psychic attack but unless you first rule out the other mundane reasons for your trauma, how would you know.

But it is not like that, i have said many times, it is not always that painful, only when it is something really bad, and to tell you the truth, there are no bad feelings when i come to my house, or around my school, sometimes, when i go to sertain friends houses, i sway them to let us go somewhere else, because i feel negetive energy there, but there is nothing like that i my home, and to tell you the truth, i new people where going to say stuff like this, i dont know y, but it is a given when you to to sites like this

hmmm most interesting. I have heard of such links being established between two people or even multiple people. One thing I am curious about these links is that when your having these "Episodes" I am wondering if any one else is able to feel it.

There is not much I can say to you on this as to weither it is a psychic ability or just a muscle spasm. How ever, It would seem people here have already suggested going to the doctors to seek any medical treatment you can get. As someone here once said. You must rule out the physical and the mental before it could ever be considered paranormal.

While I am not doubting what you say is true I am only going to say this. The people around here alot of them do want some sort of evidence when it comes to the claims that some of these members here. That's just how alot of them are.

I've had such an energy link with another person and yes there were at least three other individuals with abilties of their own who were able to pick up on it without knowing at different times. One individual could even hear the words this person was speaking at the time just by being near me.

There are many unexplained experiences, I don't claim to know what causes them or seek to experience them. My guess is that some people are ultrasensitive to energies and act like a beacon for emotions, or maybe even thoughts put out there. We are basically batteries and as such I imagine can pick up and send out currents. I don't think it's anything magical just some strange physiological occurence.

ok well i will see what other people say to, i guess

Did you read my previous post...? Cause I had a few questions there (which at least I didn't think were too personal etc.)... If you say you've been to a doctor, I believe you, but would recommend seeing another one at some point... If you don't see it's necessary, we'll just have to take your word for it (which is a big leap of faith for quite a few people around here)... But anyway...

Can you feel the people without your "episode" (as in can you feel their emotions or actions normally)? How small can the thing be about which you have an "episode" (for example, do you feel it if someone you know just hits his/her head somewhere or does it have to be a bigger bad thing)?

I'm really curious... ^_^