Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why vampires couldn't exist

UM-Bot

You're a vampire?

<_<

HN

I'm a vampire!

We're allllll vampires!

MAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is a horribly crude reference...

Edited by Ebonykrow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormcrow

• kie

• theSOURCE

• Oen Anderson

I'm a vampire!

We're allllll vampires!

MAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is a horribly crude reference...

I knew it! You were a vampire all along. Your stance against modern day vampire lore was just a little too passionate to be based simply on people's ignorance or unfounded belief of the subject.

Very clever. What better way to cover up your existence than to insist your kind doesn't exist.

Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that I am a descendant of a true Van Helsing-type vampire slayer (actually, the name's Vic Helsing, if you must know B) ).

linked-image

Well, I never said I was any good at it. :unsure2:

:P

That'll upset Twilight fans.

lol

They do exist. Try the local bank/ATM and or even credit union.

lol

I am a vampire I take peoples blood.....as a pathology collector <_<

linked-image

lol

I am a vampire I take peoples blood.....as a pathology collector <_<

linked-image

XD

That's so perfect. :lol:

Great find.

• 2 years later...

wow i ama vampire then lolzz. nah just kidding. what if people think vampires are real only because of a childhood tragedy or something you know or some fear of a movie that made them think they were real???

Hello eddie, and Welcome to UM. I think you will find that there is something for everyone here, and I hope that you will become a contributing member during your stay.

That said, please keep an eye on the dates of the thread you are responding to. There isn't anything inherently bad about necroposting, but it is considered bad nettiquete, and often the people one is responding to aren't even on the board any longer. I will go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to post in currently active threads, or, if you feel you have an interesting topic, start up a thread of your own (In this case, don't worry too much, as we have a new vampire thread every month or so). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the moderating team.