Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'd like to give you a reading

starlakid

hi starla,

thanks for that, very interesting.

Complete opposite of me.

I'm dark and mysterious lol.

Like to keep to my self…

Party? Social life? What social life lol :)

Its all good…

The nosey thing is spot on!!

Haha!!

Ah well, I can't get it every time! Thanks for letting me have a try though.

:D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starlakid

• informaldehyde

• Queen in the North

• Mastergreed

hi! i would love to hear what you have to say about me. i am going through some major transitions right now. i am between jobs and possibly moving out of my house...

Hi there Kallisti - thank you very much for letting me try out on you!

I agree that there is a major transition on the go right now. And I can't say that you've found it incredibly easy. Change is always difficult. In many ways it's felt like giving birth. Your uncertainty has held you back in making decisions a bit, which makes everything just that bit harder.

But you're definitely on the other side of all this change and although there's been some feelings of melancholy and heavy heartedness - regret perhaps - you are coming through it. Promise!

I'd say that you should look at re-training in a different area, or perhaps just updating your skills a bit. I get a strong feeling of some sort of study that you've possibly not thought about yet, but could be just the key you're looking for. I think you'd get practical help from your family. Just small things here and there, but consistent support nonetheless. You really do have to ask for that help though, and make a decision about what you want to do. The only reason yo'ure not moving forward as fast as you like, is because you aren't making a decision.

In the future I see renewed bonds with your family. In fact there could be some sort of family business going on which will be a success. If not your family, then something family, and traditionally based perhaps.

I wish you all the best and hope it makes some sense

Best wishes,

Starla

x

I'd like one if you have time. Thanks!

Hi Pandora, let's give it a go shall we?!

Do you study hard? Or did you in the past? You seem to me to be someone who always has done what is asked of them and that you were a good student. I also get the feeling that you like the outdoors and to bask in the sunshine, though it really doesn't necessarily do your skin all that good - it's quite sensitive isn't it? I wonder if you get fidgetty if you're kept still for too long - as though the outlet after all that study is a good run around outside.

I can see a cat. A grey one I think who is also a great stress reliever for you. If you don't have one already, then you'd benefit from finding a feline friend I think.

I think I see an intensely feminine aura about you, but I don't mean fluffy and girly. I mean abundant and strong and really quite able to function on an emotional basis. That is, though you are very emotional, you are also rather steady and loyal, I think.

People seem to see you as having the luck of the gods, and in many ways fortune is on your side. But I think that diligent nature of yours means you make your own luck in a quiet and steady way.

My guides tell me the word Grandma.

I hope that makes sense.

Best wishes,

Starla

xxx

I would like a reading as well! please! :)

How about my work and love life?

Hey there WalkingDude!

Very nice to meet you, thanks for letting me have a try.

Now I get the feeling that there's a lot going on with you. In terms of work I think you need a challenge, and I'm going to suggest something that is a physical challenge. Time in the armed forces, or doing something that was outdoors - like a youth worker on camps or something. Certainly something that involves discipline, self-discipline and respect. I get the idea that respect is all important to you.

I also get the feeling that your instant reaction to that suggestion would be NO WAY. Especially to the army thing. And I think that's because you're really rather sensitive. All that discipline and occasional impatience with others, is hiding a soft centre that craves affection. You are like a hedgehog that curls into a prickly ball when you feel threatened. A steady home and routine seem important. In fact, you seem a bit like a Cancerian to me. A bit like my big brother!

In terms of your love life and the future I think there's someone with a sense of adventure and a keen intellect around the corner, or with you already. Someone who likes to explore and with quite a competitive nature. Which seems odd. This relationship could either spur you on to do new things, or perhaps make you curl up into that spiky ball again. Perhaps not the affection, loyalty and steadiness that you are craving.

I really hope that makes sense - you're a tricky one!

best wishes

Starla

x

Hi there Kallisti - thank you very much for letting me try out on you!

I agree that there is a major transition on the go right now. And I can't say that you've found it incredibly easy. Change is always difficult. In many ways it's felt like giving birth. Your uncertainty has held you back in making decisions a bit, which makes everything just that bit harder.

But you're definitely on the other side of all this change and although there's been some feelings of melancholy and heavy heartedness - regret perhaps - you are coming through it. Promise!

I'd say that you should look at re-training in a different area, or perhaps just updating your skills a bit. I get a strong feeling of some sort of study that you've possibly not thought about yet, but could be just the key you're looking for. I think you'd get practical help from your family. Just small things here and there, but consistent support nonetheless. You really do have to ask for that help though, and make a decision about what you want to do. The only reason yo'ure not moving forward as fast as you like, is because you aren't making a decision.

In the future I see renewed bonds with your family. In fact there could be some sort of family business going on which will be a success. If not your family, then something family, and traditionally based perhaps.

I wish you all the best and hope it makes some sense

Best wishes,

Starla

It makes a lot of sense.

Thank you! It is always nice to hear a fresh perspective on things that I spend so much time thinking about.

x

I would love a reading please if you have time, i have a lot on my mind at the moment and would love to help clear some things up :tu:

hi and i'm game, i'd like to have a reading about my realtionships with two very speical people.

Hey there WalkingDude!

I've been thinking about becoming a Park Ranger, I currently work on a military base and I find it so dull and not entertaining.

I had to move a 1400lb safe today!

I've also met someone you described.

You're legit! Good Job! :)

Very nice to meet you, thanks for letting me have a try.

Now I get the feeling that there's a lot going on with you. In terms of work I think you need a challenge, and I'm going to suggest something that is a physical challenge. Time in the armed forces, or doing something that was outdoors - like a youth worker on camps or something. Certainly something that involves discipline, self-discipline and respect. I get the idea that respect is all important to you.

I also get the feeling that your instant reaction to that suggestion would be NO WAY. Especially to the army thing. And I think that's because you're really rather sensitive. All that discipline and occasional impatience with others, is hiding a soft centre that craves affection. You are like a hedgehog that curls into a prickly ball when you feel threatened. A steady home and routine seem important. In fact, you seem a bit like a Cancerian to me. A bit like my big brother!

In terms of your love life and the future I think there's someone with a sense of adventure and a keen intellect around the corner, or with you already. Someone who likes to explore and with quite a competitive nature. Which seems odd. This relationship could either spur you on to do new things, or perhaps make you curl up into that spiky ball again. Perhaps not the affection, loyalty and steadiness that you are craving.

I really hope that makes sense - you're a tricky one!

best wishes

Starla

x

I would like a reading please! Thanks, Chantille

Hi there Mattshark!

Hmm, you're a tricky one. I think that's a point in itself though. I don't think you let people in that often. On the surface you're friendly and like to have a good time - I keep seeing pubs - but quiet ones, not noisy nightclubs - but you are quite reserved. Some part of you is always kept back, no matter who you're with. I can also, oddly enough, see a bow and arrow. Do you like archery?! Or is that some symbol about being 'on target' in some way. Or once more always on the defensive.

I see you have a large group of friends though. And that you seem quite...elegant. Dark haired and striking. Perhaps you don't see yourself as that - or perhaps that's the person you wish to be/be with. You're also very astute I think and not easily sniggled. It would take a very clever person to con you.

Well, hope that one was alright.

Best wishes

Starla

Nope, sorry I am quite open and social, I like nightclubs as long as I like the music but very much not a quiet corner of the pub type, in fact not really a pub fan, I prefer nice bars, no bow and arrow though, no interest in archery, not very defensive.

I am dark haired and striking and quite pleased with it :), no self confidence or esteem issues.

And I am very astute :)

Thanks though.

Edited by Mattshark

Hi Mirror Image!

Thanks for letting me have a go at reading for you.

I get a feeling that you tend to be a little bit of an Eeyore at times! No offence meant of course, because we all love our favourite donkey. I suppose what I mean is that you can be quite cautious and a little pessimistic at times, sometimes seeing the dark side when you'd be better off focusing on the light. I also get the feeling that you get yourself worked up and worked up and drive yourself mad with details, with the worst case scenario constantly playing out in your mind. All of that is because you have an incessantly creative mind. It's always coming up with ideas, but you get scared to follow them through, because as well as seeing the good, you also see where they might fall apart.

I think because of these tendencies you need to partner up with a buddy or two. Perhaps one who can see the fun in everything, and another with very practical and down to earth organizational skills - like the mother who organizes who's got to pick up all the kids in the neighbourhood, or the dad who organizes the camping trip. Both those people will be able to help you see the brilliance of your ideas, and put them into practice.

Talking of camping, you might want to watch the weather. Make contingency plans.

I do hope that makes sense - and all the best of luck with your event!

Starla

x

Camping isnt part of it, but there will be tents, its a highland games/celtic festival, and the eeyore thing is pretty close since I collect eeyore dolls. I had to admit I am seeing wost case senarios in the case of this event and am being overly cautious with this one because Ive worked with this group in the past. I DO drive myself mad with details, and its odd that you would mention a mother figure because my mom is also helping with the event. So over all Id say you hit 75-80% if not more. Thanks for the info too, its something to think over!

May i have a reading please? Of future pretenses and advice if possible?

Thankyou

Yeah, that makes sense I think. I don't know who the 'young man' could be though...

Thanks though, that was interesting

lostinautum

first word

chriisannthunnummm

i can only sound it out cause my mind won't let me spell it properly, it's a type of plant if I think correctly..first word that came to mind with you

Hi Pandora, let's give it a go shall we?!

Do you study hard? Or did you in the past?You seem to me to be someone who always has done what is asked of them and that you were a good student.

(I always did well in school and actually never had to study hard. It kinda came naturally.)

I also get the feeling that you like the outdoors and to bask in the sunshine, though it really doesn't necessarily do your skin all that good - it's quite sensitive isn't it?

(Love to be outdoors and in the sun. My skin is not sensitive to chemicals or allergens, but bug bites really do a number on me. I age well and have very soft skin.)

I wonder if you get fidgetty if you're kept still for too long - as though the outlet after all that study is a good run around outside.

(Not easily fidgety, but I do cabin fever if I have to stay in too long.)

I can see a cat. A grey one I think who is also a great stress reliever for you. If you don't have one already, then you'd benefit from finding a feline friend I think.

(Love cats. I have two. One is grey and gold and is 11 years old and yes, he has been my one true constant for all these years.)

I think I see an intensely feminine aura about you, but I don't mean fluffy and girly. I mean abundant and strong and really quite able to function on an emotional basis. That is, though you are very emotional, you are also rather steady and loyal, I think.

(Nailed that one.)

People seem to see you as having the luck of the gods, and in many ways fortune is on your side. But I think that diligent nature of yours means you make your own luck in a quiet and steady way.

(It's swings eratically from one extreme to the other. On the one hand, I feel blessed. On the other hand, I, my friends and even my own mother have said that I have the worst luck of anyone they know, lol.)

My guides tell me the word Grandma.

(All my grandparents have already passed. My Grandma Daisy passed last and she is the only one who ever came to me in a dream.)

Thanks for the reading!

Welcome to UM Starla,

I would be most interested in a reading if it amuses you.

Welcome, Starla--I hope we don't run you into the ground with requests. If you get a chance, I'd love a reading. I have had a very difficult two years. My health and my financial status are primarily my concern. Also--my future, and will I be happy in this life before I croak. So--if you can, give it a try!

• 2 weeks later...

I could really use one right now. I am very confused as to what i should do. My birthday is November 11, 1993.

Hello,

I'm new here and thought I'd test out my reading skills to see if they transfer online. I seem to be getting more accurate lately with face to face meetings, and would be interested to see how I get on here.

I can't guarantee anything, but if you'd be so kind as to let me try, I'll do my best.

Starla

x

Go ahead, im interested.

I attached a picture of me (taken 4 yrs ago tho! )

post-69587-1243893934_thumb.jpg