Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Energy Questions

ddawgnd

I've got a question, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I've been practicing TK for about a month now and before I go on moving the energy through my body, I want to confirm that what I'm feeling is energy as I am rather new to this sort of thing.

I can't really describe the way it feels. I guess the best way to describe it would be a somewhat energetic feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can intensify it until my body twitches and then I lose it. Is the energy that I'm supposed to be feeling? And if it is, then how am I supposed to move it? I can gather it up instantly but I have yet to figure out how to move it.

Has anyone else had this happen to them before? Is this what everyone else experiences?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• atom286

• ddawgnd

• TheResearcher

I've got a question, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I've been practicing TK for about a month now and before I go on moving the energy through my body, I want to confirm that what I'm feeling is energy as I am rather new to this sort of thing.

I can't really describe the way it feels. I guess the best way to describe it would be a somewhat energetic feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can intensify it until my body twitches and then I lose it. Is the energy that I'm supposed to be feeling? And if it is, then how am I supposed to move it? I can gather it up instantly but I have yet to figure out how to move it.

Has anyone else had this happen to them before? Is this what everyone else experiences?

Ok, basic 1st year biology for you about energy in the human body.

We get our energy from the metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids (fats).

We have cell storage of energy in the form of ATP which when released becomes ADP.

This energy can not be transfer from you body except as heat energy, it can not be used to move things.

You are probably just straining yourself.

Yeah, I'm definitely not straining myself. No muscle intervention with what I'm describing here at all. At least not until my body moves a little bit.

Thanks for trying

You can trick yourself into feeling many things, as in tingling, spinning, feeling drunk, not being able to feel anything, et cetera. That's exactly what I think you're doing without realising. On a very minor scale.

Yeah, I'm definitely not straining myself. No muscle intervention with what I'm describing here at all. At least not until my body moves a little bit.

Thanks for trying

TK for beginners

STEP 1

1. Find a red marker pen.

2. Find a white piece of cardboard.

3. Draw a small red circle in the middle of your cardboard and colour it in.

STEP 2

When people are watching tv they sometimes become so focused they lose awareness of their surroundings. Your aim is similar. Its to learn how to look at the white piece of cardboard and become so focused that you can mentally block out the red spot in the middle so its not even noticed.

STEP 3

Yippie you have learnt how to focus your mind and block out information. Clap yourself on the back because you have now graduated the beginner course and passed the hardest part (Not that hard really).

TK skilled training

The aim of the previous course was to teach you how to block out information. For the skilled course we are going to change what information you block out. This time its regarding an objects movement and position not the object itself.

STEP 1

1. Find a grand father clock (a wall clock will do because it has a moving second hand).

2. Watch the pendulum.

3. Focus your mind so your have no information about the pendulums movement or position only the pendulum itself.

STEP 2

At this point you should start to notice something strange going on and that is information governs how things work. Its something similar to the uncertainty principle in action.

STEP 3

1. Find a stationary object and focus your mind so you have no information on its movement which is currently zero.

2. Allocate an area next to your object and block out all information about it. This is so an object could potentially move into it without you noticing.

3. You have now an object which you have no movement information on and a space next to it which it could be potentially moving into. Sit back and let the uncerainty principle do the rest.

STEP 4

Your now fully capable of TK!

TK problem solving and encouragement.

1. You already know how to do TK but haven't realised it yet. Remember the long boring days at work where you trance out and time flys by? Thats you focusing your mind and altering time flow. TK is doing the same but with an objects movement.

2. Try public speaking. The stress and shock of being up there talking makes your focus your mind on what your saying.

3. Drink plenty of water or coffee. When you need to go to the toilet set aside a 20 minute wait and in that time learn how to switch off so you no longer need the toilet. Dont push it to far I dont want to be reponsible for medical problems.

Hey that's cool! Thanks for the info, very helpful. I'll try that tonight when i get off of work.

Do you have any idea if I'm feeling energy or what it is inside my stomach?

Hey that's cool! Thanks for the info, very helpful. I'll try that tonight when i get off of work.

Nothing to do with any feelings. Its all about information.

The time flow example is the best as everybody is familiar with it. Granted a lot here might not like me telling them the flow rate of time can be altered with a trance but they all experience it at work.

Reality can be bent.

Nothing to do with any feelings. Its all about information.

The time flow example is the best as everybody is familiar with it. Granted a lot here might not like me telling them the flow rate of time can be altered with a trance but they all experience it at work.

Reality can be bent.

That can be explained simply by your perception which not the same as reality.

I have no doubts that telekinesis is simply not possibly but I invite you to prove to me otherwise.

That can be explained simply by your perception which not the same as reality.

I have no doubts that telekinesis is simply not possibly but I invite you to prove to me otherwise.

You have a very powerful mind.

I say this because you have developed a skill which a lot of other people lack. You have learn't how to narrow down your mind all the way to the point where you can totally deny something exists with complete confidence. That skill has very important applications in life such as leadership. Its also responsible for such things as religious faith, the placebo effect, self confidence, positive thinking, tunnel vision, hypnotism and time trances at work.

I would like you to use this narrowing skill to totally convince yourself -

1. That god exists and wont ever let anything bad happen to you so long as you're good.

2. That a beverage you are drinking contains a wonderdrug which will make you taller, more intelligent and super healthy.

3. That you're better than everybody else because of superior DNA and therefore will naturally float to the top.

Also use your narrowing skill to -

1. Only allow positive thoughts to exist in your mind.

2. Give yourself compelete cofidence and self belief in all things.

3. To hypnotise yourself into believing whatever you want to believe.

Try all of the above if you can and then note the changes in your reality which take place. After that you should be more open minded so I ask you to comeback to me and I'll show you how to use your narrowing skill to do telekinesis.

You have a very powerful mind.

I say this because you have developed a skill which a lot of other people lack. You have learn't how to narrow down your mind all the way to the point where you can totally deny something exists with complete confidence. That skill has very important applications in life such as leadership. Its also responsible for such things as religious faith, the placebo effect, self confidence, positive thinking, tunnel vision, hypnotism and time trances at work.

I would like you to use this narrowing skill to totally convince yourself -

1. That god exists and wont ever let anything bad happen to you so long as you're good.

2. That a beverage you are drinking contains a wonderdrug which will make you taller, more intelligent and super healthy.

3. That you're better than everybody else because of superior DNA and therefore will naturally float to the top.

Also use your narrowing skill to -

1. Only allow positive thoughts to exist in your mind.

2. Give yourself compelete cofidence and self belief in all things.

3. To hypnotise yourself into believing whatever you want to believe.

Try all of the above if you can and then note the changes in your reality which take place. After that you should be more open minded so I ask you to comeback to me and I'll show you how to use your narrowing skill to do telekinesis.

My mind is not narrow, blind belief in the face of evidence is narrow minded, I am open minded, I just do not believe with out evidence because I can think critically

1) I find the idea of god completely unrealistic

2) It is coffee and it does.

3) That is ridiculous

1a) I do.

2a) I am extremely self confident.

3a) That doesn't work as a scientist.

Now how about actually going about and actually addressing my point instead of giving all this esoteric nonsense.

The feeling in your stomache may be what Chinese call the dan tien. It may also be the solar plexus which is refered to has the mulahudra chakra in India. It may be worth doing some research on these two if you're not familiar with them. The "energy" can feel very different to different people at different times, due to various variables. Though it usually feels like something flowing, like a hot or cool breeze or just a flowing awareness of a certain area.

I'm not sure if getting to the point of twitching is such a good thing. Something of that intensity indicates a block or a flowing of more than you can comfortably handle. Energy is usually intense like that when it's clearing out blocks and debry. Practising something like reiki or qigong can help you get used to what the flow of "energy" feels like. The following is a link to a few techniques from Spring Forest QiGong which also seem quite relevant to the dan tien which may be of help to you. The techniques are nice and relaxing and really enijyed doing them myself. Though I would recommend fully grounding yourself before and after.

http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/qigong/qigong3.htm

One mroe thing to add. I may be of some use reading of Robert Bruce's method of New Energy Ways (NEW). It's worth becoming famililar with the principal of if even if you can't fully practise it (it's quite long and tedious) as it provides some easy to understand basics of energy work.

Edited by Chris_com28

• 3 weeks later...

Atom... You want to teach Matt how to do telekinesis through a forum....

Firstly , Matt is very credible as he KNOWS exactly WHY telekinesis isn't possible.

Secondly , stop acting like a telekinesis know-it-all. Matt has been on this forum for years. Ask him and other veteran members whether ANYONE who claimed they had mastered telekinesis has provided credible and irrefutable evidence to back their claims up. I can tell you : NO one has EVER managed to back up their claims.

Every year , there are at least 60 people who claim that they can do telekinesis , none have provided credible evidence and all of them have either stopped posting , or lost every bit of respect and credibility they had.

Max. L

Edited by Max.L

It's possible that you could be experienceing biofeedback and you are subsonciously tricking yourself into making your mind think that it is energy and it's nothing at all. On the other hand, it could also be "psi" energy. Once you learn how to move it (if you do, and it is energy) try to concentrate it into your hands (as intensly as possible) and then feel free to PM me about what you experienced - I hope i can help you more later after you try that.