Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obamas New Attack On 2nd Ammendment

Lord Umbarger

Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe, just maybe, there is a case against many of those "million Americans"?

Unless I see direct evidence against them, and do process of law, then HELL NO. If there is a case, then bring it forth. If not, let them be free.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• The Silver Thong

• Leonardo

• dan2234

Unless I see direct evidence against them, and do process of law, then HELL NO. If there is a case, then bring it forth. If not, let them be free.

It's not hard to find out which people are at a high risk to kill or attempt to kill... You don't need a judge to tell you this just people who earn a living understanding the human mind.

It's not hard to find out which people are at a high risk to kill or attempt to kill... You don't need a judge to tell you this just people who earn a living understanding the human mind.

Its even easyer than you think according to home land security. All you have to do is believe Abortion should be illegal. Or that we should enforce imigration laws, or BELIEVE IN THE SECOND AMENDMENT, or any number of other POLITICAL beliefs.

Its even easyer than you think according to home land security. All you have to do is believe Abortion should be illegal. Or that we should enforce imigration laws, or BELIEVE IN THE SECOND AMENDMENT, or any number of other POLITICAL beliefs.

Are we talking about the gov't intelligence labeling people as POTENTIAL terrorists?

Because you do know that they did a report on the left too yeah?

Or is this the "no fly no buy" list.. in which case... no, believe abortion is illegal will NOT have your guns taken away.

Calm down and smell the fear mongering.

Are we talking about the gov't intelligence labeling people as POTENTIAL terrorists?

Because you do know that they did a report on the left too yeah?

Or is this the "no fly no buy" list.. in which case... no, believe abortion is illegal will NOT have your guns taken away.

Calm down and smell the fear mongering.

Of course it will, Home land security has already labled such POTENTIAL TERRORIST's

Well as a American let me be the first to tell you we dont give a rats *** what you think.

once again. typical american...

preacherman76 @ May 21 2009, 12:48 PM)

Well as a American let me be the first to tell you we dont give a rats *** what you think.

once again. typical american...

So, which countries put the interests of non-nationals above the interests of their own citizens? Of course, to be perfectly honest, no one cares what Americans think anyhow so, why should we start caring about the thoughts and wishes of other countries?

If "Little Johnny" doesn't care about "Little Janet", then why would "Little Janets" thoughts worry him so? Just saying.....

It just sort of irks me when people from other nations are depicted as hating this president or that one. I mean, are we supposed to elect a leader based on rather the French will like him or not? Do you think that the people of (Insert countries name here) vote for a leader based on how the man in the street over in the U.S. is going to feel about him? Of course not! So, that being said, why should we care if someone in another country likes us, the POTUS, our love of fast food?

(O.K. I just realized that I went off topic on a thread that I started that was side tracked several posts ago.! Damn! I LOVE the UM!)

once again. typical american... So, which countries put the interests of non-nationals above the interests of their own citizens? Of course, to be perfectly honest, no one cares what Americans think anyhow so, why should we start caring about the thoughts and wishes of other countries?

If "Little Johnny" doesn't care about "Little Janet", then why would "Little Janets" thoughts worry him so? Just saying.....

It just sort of irks me when people from other nations are depicted as hating this president or that one. I mean, are we supposed to elect a leader based on rather the French will like him or not? Do you think that the people of (Insert countries name here) vote for a leader based on how the man in the street over in the U.S. is going to feel about him? Of course not! So, that being said, why should we care if someone in another country likes us, the POTUS, our love of fast food?

(O.K. I just realized that I went off topic on a thread that I started that was side tracked several posts ago.! Damn! I LOVE the UM!)

It seems incredibly naive to dismiss a persons opinion simply because of their current geographical location. I hate to use a trite analogy, but as a Packer fan, when Favre left I didn't counter the fans of other teams with "Well you're a Cowboys fan so screw you and your worthless opinion!".

I did not do this because they have access to the same information and sources that I do to form their opinions and ideas. In the arena of global politics, I see no problem with people providing their opinions, ideas, and arguments regardless of their origin. Having a perspective on many issues in another country often puts you ahead of even the local "man on the street" as you put it, since Joe (or Jose, or Yosef, or Jooseppi) Six-Pack is just as likely to give you a glazed over "huh?" when asked about the issue being spoken of in his own country.

Edited by KRS-One

What about the rest of the questions I asked, preacherguy?

Or did you only want to answer this one because then you could sound outraged when answering it?

Irony is bitter sweet.

I just find it odd and ironic that the same people who want there guns cheap and easy are the same who don't want to legalize marijuana or prostitution.

Or for the extreme righties who cry wolf everytime anything even mentions the 2nd Amendment but when it comes to the 1st or seperation or church and state...it's F that bibles in school, in God we trust on the money, and no gay marriage.

Obama suggests some legislature that has to do with the right to bear arms everybody screams foul...Busch's Patriot Act? "if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about" loved that line because the logic doesn't work in my favor when I say "if you pass through all regulations and restrictions then you will have nothing to worry about"

Or Founding Fathers this, Founding Fathers that...like they were infallible gods of myth and legend. The same guys who first thought "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" also owned slaves.

Irony is bitter sweet.

I just find it odd and ironic that the same people who want there guns cheap and easy are the same who don't want to legalize marijuana or prostitution.

Im against the fake war on drugs.

Or for the extreme righties who cry wolf everytime anything even mentions the 2nd Amendment but when it comes to the 1st or seperation or church and state...it's F that bibles in school, in God we trust on the money, and no gay marriage.

The only thing the constitution says about church and state, is the state shall make NO LAW regarding it.

Obama suggests some legislature that has to do with the right to bear arms everybody screams foul...Busch's Patriot Act? "if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about" loved that line because the logic doesn't work in my favor when I say "if you pass through all regulations and restrictions then you will have nothing to worry about"

As I already said in this thread, Bush is the guy who woke me up to the evils of goverment, And I will go WAY further in pointing out his crimes than YOU.

Or Founding Fathers this, Founding Fathers that...like they were infallible gods of myth and legend. The same guys who first thought "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" also owned slaves.

Hey, Im not the one who stands every 4 years and pretends defend the document "so help me God". Why even pretend? Im mean 200 years ago there were slaves :blink:

The only thing the constitution says about church and state, is the state shall make NO LAW regarding it.

As I already said in this thread, Bush is the guy who woke me up to the evils of goverment, And I will go WAY further in pointing out his crimes than YOU.

Hey, Im not the one who stands every 4 years and pretends defend the document "so help me God". Why even pretend? Im mean 200 years ago there were slaves :blink:

I was making a generalized point and not specific to anybody here.

The second amendment is "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." I'm agreeing with the 'well regulated' part of that amendment...and also the fact that none of us are in a Militia. I already have two arms on my body...that could technically count.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"...having in God we trust and so help me God is giving a lot of respect, as do tax breaks and everything else. I'm prohibited in practicing my religious exercise of walking around nude...

The fist and second amendment are weak in my opinion, not detailed nearly enough for a legal document. My insurance papers cross every T and dot every i...but my constitution doesn't. Also the law makers now didn't have foresight or knew how their law would apply or if it would still apply a couple hundred years in the future(hence ratifications).

so the second amendment isn't about our right to protect ourselves from the coming attack from the revenge of the planet of the apes?

so the second amendment isn't about our right to protect ourselves from the coming attack from the revenge of the planet of the apes?

The "Planet of the Apes" was fiction.

It's not a war on drugs it's a war on freedom of mind and expression.... Here we agree anyway though.

But there have been laws enforced in the US regarding this issue though, Kansas is a perfect example of this where science teachers can no longer teach only science and instead also have to teach creationism. Prohibiting same sex couples based on religious bias as well and even allowing religious lobbying is absurd.

My mom did this for me so did reading history books and learning about the machine.

Hey, Im not the one who stands every 4 years and pretends defend the document "so help me God". Why even pretend? Im mean 200 years ago there were slaves

I know someone who owns several slaves... They are called Mexicans now and will do whatever you want them to for like $2 an hour, even wipe your *** probably.

The "Planet of the Apes" was fiction.

True but if you watch those movies in different context other then just purely entertainment they really parallel real world politics and sociology.

If you want to demonized everyone by linking them from the past, then that includes yourself.

So we might not prosecute anyone anymore and to each his own since we are all bad anyway base on your mindset.

It's not a war on drugs it's a war on freedom of mind and expression.... Here we agree anyway though.

Here we go, demonize eveyrthing and everyone except DRUGS.LOL :lol:

Edited by AROCES

Here we go, demonize eveyrthing and everyone except DRUGS.LOL :lol:

Yes. Certainly the legal and ethical conundrums encountered with the policies used by state agencies against the public are worthy of absolutely no consideration because "EW DRUGS LOL!".

How insightful of you.

If you want to demonized everyone by linking them from the past, then that includes yourself.

So we might not prosecute anyone anymore and to each his own since we are all bad anyway base on your mindset.

The past? The man swore to defend the document just over 100 days ago. I dont understand what you are trying to say here AR?