Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have discovered an eighth sense

potter65

Sixth: telekineses

seventh: aura reading

eighth: (might be part of sixth) controlling the wind

I can controll the wind, I can make it stop, or make a giant gust. can anyone else do this?

(PS I can also sense auras)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Max.L

• potter65

• CycloneTobi

I can controll the wind, I can make it stop, or make a giant gust. can anyone else do this?

Umm....that's called flatulence. It's quite common, actually. ;)

Edited by theSOURCE

Umm....that's called flatulence. It's quite common, actually. ;)

Not that, (for people who dont know flatulence is farting)

Could you make and post a video so we can see some evidence of your claime?

Sensing is hard to do! But i have been able to control the wind actually? Thats the wierd part.

But then again sensing is also our instinct!

How outrageous.

I think the only thing this person has discovered is their own sense of delusion.

Potter, and I mean this in the most non-offensive way possible, you might want to consider visiting a licensed psychologist. Having delusions of being able to move things using your mind and being able to control the elements are somewhat common in a certain type of mental illness.

Great.. Not another one.. Is anyone counting the number of people who claim to be able to do telekinesis?

Great.. Not another one.. Is anyone counting the number of people who claim to be able to do telekinesis?

200 millionish?

Seriously Potter, make a vid and show us what you can do, Im sure everyone would love to see.

Actually you have at least 11 senses, none of them paranormal.

I would have to dispute that you can control the wind, weather is complex and covers massive areas. I will believe you however if you can make it snow in Belfast today.

I would have to dispute that you can control the wind, weather is complex and covers massive areas. I will believe you however if you can make it snow in Belfast today.

Give me 18 hours to get there, and 4 to set up my snow machine, then you must declare me Queen of Belfast :P

That would be right sir, depending on how you break it up, it can be more:

How many senses do we have?

It's not just the traditional five.

1. sight (visual sense)

2. hearing (auditory sense)

3. smell (olfactory sense)

4. taste (gustatory sense)

5-8. touch: The skin senses

Because touch involves four different sets of nerves, the skin senses are considered four separate senses:

5. heat

6. cold

7. pressure

8. pain

9. motion (kinesthetic sense)

10. balance (vestibular sense)

illusion = a misperception of real sensory input

hallucination = perception without real sensory input

delusion = a believe that is out of touch with reality.

If a trick of the light makes two people standing together look like one two-headed person, that is an illusion.

If you see a two-headed person where there is nobody at all because you're just plain drunk, that is a hallucination.

If you think you are a two-headed person, that is a delusion.link

Edited by Fluffybunny

That would be right sir, depending on how you break it up, it can be more:

Exactly, I think so people have suggested 21 sense.

A lot people forget about many of the things the body has to do.

Give me 18 hours to get there, and 4 to set up my snow machine, then you must declare me Queen of Belfast :P

:lol:

I will indeed do that, though I'd be careful about which part of Belfast you declare that in!

Controlling the wind? Seriously, how would a person even think they can control atmospheric conditions.

200 millionish?

Seriously Potter, make a vid and show us what you can do, Im sure everyone would love to see.

Ill make a vid by the willow tree outside my house so you can see the effects of the wind

(PS i learned its calle aerokineteks)

Ill make a vid by the willow tree outside my house so you can see the effects of the wind

Isn't aero kinetics the name of a trampolining club? In Peterborough or somewhere? :lol:

However this webpage about 'aerokinetics' made me laugh. A lot.

*waits impatiently for this video you've promised*

Oh dear god....

"Eyez finded an ew cents iz call is smision it is a croz tween vision and smelling!!!1!!!111!!!!one!!!!!" :D

Oh dear god....

"Eyez finded an ew cents iz call is smision it is a croz tween vision and smelling!!!1!!!111!!!!one!!!!!" :D

*snicker* Actually, it's more widely known as velling...

That is simply not going to cut it. For all we know it could have been good ol mother nature that is causing the wind to blow.

If you want to really convince someone that you can indeed control wind then you need to let you're parents take you to a

local university and do you're supposed aerokinetic skill under controlled conditions, that way it will be a lot harder to rule

it out as being normal weather.

That is simply not going to cut it. For all we know it could have been good ol mother nature that is causing the wind to blow.

If you want to really convince someone that you can indeed control wind then you need to let you're parents take you to a

local university and do you're supposed aerokinetic skill under controlled conditions, that way it will be a lot harder to rule

it out as being normal weather.

There lies a problem with that as well. While his claim for a video does lead to speculation that it can be false if done right it can lead to some not much credibility. Now a problem lies in the fact that there are many variables to powers. It could very well be a result of a particular deposit of minerals under his house. Without said deposit his powers would be none existent. Though the more proper procedure would be to have the university people come to him and document it. Some things can't be done outside their home turf. Now that is also speculating that his powers are being generated by himself and not through the aid of a spirit or entity as they normally have a no show policy. I even remember in my early days of research we were discussing this particular demon whose name was Zaz if I remember correctly, feel free to contact him, I wouldn't he caused the last person who was screwing around a lot of problems and wouldn't go away ever. He stated that there was a no show rule. Though I truly have no Idea who enforces such rules so I couldn't say if it was true or not but it does lead to some interesting speculation about why powers don't seem to show themselves at universities and labs. Then again maybe they are showing and being written off by people who don't want them to be explained or just don't believe in them. It does bring endless wonder to it.

There lies a problem with that as well. While his claim for a video does lead to speculation that it can be false if done right it can lead to some not much credibility. Now a problem lies in the fact that there are many variables to powers. It could very well be a result of a particular deposit of minerals under his house. Without said deposit his powers would be none existent. Though the more proper procedure would be to have the university people come to him and document it. Some things can't be done outside their home turf. Now that is also speculating that his powers are being generated by himself and not through the aid of a spirit or entity as they normally have a no show policy. I even remember in my early days of research we were discussing this particular demon whose name was Zaz if I remember correctly, feel free to contact him, I wouldn't he caused the last person who was screwing around a lot of problems and wouldn't go away ever. He stated that there was a no show rule. Though I truly have no Idea who enforces such rules so I couldn't say if it was true or not but it does lead to some interesting speculation about why powers don't seem to show themselves at universities and labs. Then again maybe they are showing and being written off by people who don't want them to be explained or just don't believe in them. It does bring endless wonder to it.

I told him, do it in a lab and air current can be created and conditions can be controlled keeping it fair.

This is not a sense but an ability to control the air around you with ki or mana. (whichever one your body is attuned to)

It was rumoured that a kid in my school thought this. Apparently when he stomped around, the weather grew angry and violent; and when he was clam it too was bright and sunny. His very own pathetic fallacy dillusion.