Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have discovered an eighth sense

potter65

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Max.L

• potter65

• CycloneTobi

Isn't aero kinetics the name of a trampolining club? In Peterborough or somewhere? :lol:

However this webpage about 'aerokinetics' made me laugh. A lot.

*waits impatiently for this video you've promised*

I think I already know why it made you laugh, because the one that created the website is non-educated, low on grammar , guy :D

lol Consentrate, Mastry :D

8th sense is cool and all, but the ninth sense I've discovered is waaaaaaaaaay better. However, it requires being bitten by an irradiated spider. ^_^

The sun generates wind currents on earth. The current is caused from an uneven heating of the earths surface from the sun. When the sun heats land, the air above it rises. The rising of the air creates a vacuum. This vacuum is filled by new air. The new air is heated, and the cycle continues. The cycle is known as a convection current, and creates wind on earth. So for a human to create wind you would have to follow the same process, which means you would have to beable to heat the land to the point that the warmed up air would rise letting colder air move into its place those producing wind. So not impossable to do, but now you need to beable to rise the tempeture ability which is as i remebered, refered to as "thermalkinesis" by believers on here. Thats a whole nother topic that im not going to adress in the thread. There is nothing paranormal about producing wind. Technically wind isnt even matter but an effect that happens when air is heated or cooled. If you want to perform aerokinesis I have a simple way to preform it(well two ways actually) first you could move your hand, and OMG you just made wind. The otherway would be to super heat a large area of land(perferably in a windless and colder area) and watch in amazement as you feel gushes of cold air race in to feel the void that the heated air made when it risen.

So lets kill the word aerokinesis right here and right now because NO HUMAN can produce the amount of energy that the sun puts out to effect wind in a manner that the sun hasnt already effected it in.

I'm not going to argue whether this is real or not but I do feel the need to mention that it wouldn't be a sense (short for sensation) because because it involves output and not input. Sense is intake of the information around you your using old methods to intake new information unless your suggesting you have a new ability to feel the weather besides the senses that have already been scientifically established. Telekenisis would also not be a sense.

Edited by Tropo

• 4 weeks later...
If a trick of the light makes two people standing together look like one two-headed person, that is an illusion.

If you see a two-headed person where there is nobody at all because you're just plain drunk, that is a hallucination.

If you think you are a two-headed person, that is a delusion.

.... LMFAO!! dunno why i find this funny... i just do! ^_^

How outrageous.

I think the only thing this person has discovered is their own sense of delusion.

ok i joined this fourm today to read up on phycic abilitys, but it seems many people join this fourm just to be negative, its ok if you don't belive in something but what good dose bashing somone down, personaly i belive in the 6th and seventh , maye the 8th doesn't exsiste, or maybe it does, if you belive in the 6th and 7th but think of the 8th as rediculous think about it this way, people thought of the 7th rediculous while beliving in the 6th but now its commen to belive. ell mabye this could become the next thing to belive while you redicule the possible 9th sense. and oviously i am horrible at spelling but im sure you can see the point

ok i joined this fourm today to read up on phycic abilitys, but it seems many people join this fourm just to be negative, its ok if you don't belive in something but what good dose bashing somone down, personaly i belive in the 6th and seventh , maye the 8th doesn't exsiste, or maybe it does, if you belive in the 6th and 7th but think of the 8th as rediculous think about it this way, people thought of the 7th rediculous while beliving in the 6th but now its commen to belive. ell mabye this could become the next thing to belive while you redicule the possible 9th sense. and oviously i am horrible at spelling but im sure you can see the point

sad to say all people care is about is being negative and never open to anything. it does suck!

sad to say all people care is about is being negative and never open to anything. it does suck!

well now that its kinda off topic can anyone give me there oppions on > am i becoming phycic or good at guessing?, this is starting to hapen to me this year because i think i have the same predicament (only my summer job's posts(Both of them))

People like us join forums to find out more about others opinions, see some videos and other news articles linked to this forum.

Ask Mattshark and he can give you a list of more than 10 sense , REAL senses. And if you want to talk about narrow-minded and all , most of us aren't, but having seen over 50 such threads in the last two years , I have yet to see someone who has backed up his claims with believable and credible videos.

Look at potter , he promised a video, where is it? I believe that it is in fact , those people that are narrow-minded, refusing to accept the truth that they do not possess the claimed abilities.

well now that its kinda off topic can anyone give me there oppions on > am i becoming phycic or good at guessing?, this is starting to hapen to me this year because i think i have the same predicament (only my summer job's posts(Both of them))

Start a new thread. And post a full detailed story.

People like us join forums to find out more about others opinions, see some videos and other news articles linked to this forum.

Ask Mattshark and he can give you a list of more than 10 sense , REAL senses. And if you want to talk about narrow-minded and all , most of us aren't, but having seen over 50 such threads in the last two years , I have yet to see someone who has backed up his claims with believable and credible videos.

Look at potter , he promised a video, where is it? I believe that it is in fact , those people that are narrow-minded, refusing to accept the truth that they do not possess the claimed abilities.

Personally i belive its not true, but the princeable of it could be true is the same, and if you join to find out oppions then you must belive in some form of phycic's or you fall in that catagory of just hateful bashers

Personally i belive its not true, but the princeable of it could be true is the same, and if you join to find out oppions then you must belive in some form of phycic's or you fall in that catagory of just hateful bashers

I joined to find out opinions , then didn't believe any form of psychic powers ( Except empathy , some other real crap.) because there simply wasn't ANYONE with believable evidence. And right now , I think you just insulted half the forum posters here by stating the hateful bashers thing. One thing about forums... it's all about reasoning and truth. Which apparently there is NO TRUTH in any of potter's claims.

Potter, and I mean this in the most non-offensive way possible, you might want to consider visiting a licensed psychologist. Having delusions of being able to move things using your mind and being able to control the elements are somewhat common in a certain type of mental illness.

Good advice. This sort of delusion could be indicative of very severe mental disorders.

Ok there is allot of stuff to discuss but all of that is touched on other threads, and posts so I'm not going to bother typing all of it... As for weather manipulation I agree that being able to create the amount of energy to be able to MAKE wind is inhuman, but control, is another story... Controlling a small amount of wind could be possible with a fusion of different kinds of kinetics. This fusion would be along the lines of heating your arms or body to the point where you are heating the area around you ie. someone could walk past you and feel it being warmer... This with simple kinetics such as moving your arms WILL manipulate wind pressure, not create it... Now directing that wind pressure is what I would see as being VERY difficult especially if you have not had much experience or practice with telekinetics... But all this I'm still only speculating how it could be done, I don't know personally...

Personally I have only had one experience with "controlling the wind" this story takes place when I was QUITE young... being about 12 or so, it started when I had realized that everything in this planet, world, universe, is actually connected.... Skeptics will say otherwise and I will quickly prove my theory... Energy makes up everything be it atoms, or subatomic particles, they still have a -/+ which in turn is a type of energy, now other than that there are more energies than just +/- such as vibration (sound) which creates movement (kinetic energy) which creates a cycle which is known as the Chaos Theory... Now since that with Newton's laws nothing can be stopped without an equal amount of energy this is "bent" by sound, sound can penetrate through allot, but it doesn't stop it only breaks apart into smaller amounts until we can't perceive those sounds... Ok now this is all cool sounding and may open allot of peoples eyes, but most of you are wondering how this pertains to my story... Well after I thought of this I started heavily experimenting with Telekinetics, Pyrokinetics, etc. all to no avail.. But what I did notice is how I could sense weather (I know one of you had posted about sensing weather so this will help you out). Now after I started to focus on that, I "believed" that I could in some way control wind... So I went out in the middle of a park with my friend and told them to "watch what I can do"... So as I focused on those senses I would hold my arms out like a bird and start with a closed fist... I would then tell myself "I can do this, I am able to do this, etc." and then I would open my hands, almost 1-2 seconds after I would open my hands my friend and I would get a gust of wind hit us, and then pass by and hit the trees and go off into the distance, now you may think, oh that was a coincidence, well I then kept doing it realizing more and more that I'M DOING IT!! after I did it probably like 5 times my friend was like are you really doing that??? I then said "doing what ;)" and kept doing it, he then said after I did it around 10-15 times "MAN, STOP DOING THAT YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING!!!" I was like yeah sure whatever the wind had made my nose runny (so I thought) he said "No seriously you should stop" and so I being all in the moment feeling like I was on top of the world didn't want to stop... I then felt it touching my lips, thinking it was snot, I wiped it away, when I wiped it away I saw on my hand.. Blood... Ever since that day for some reason even now I have not been able to "sense" the weather as I did then... I think its because subconsciously I am afraid of doing it again because I don't know what made my nose bleed... Saying that I want to start trying to do it again, if I get to the point where I can make a gust of wind again I will be sure to document it with videos, and with witnesses... Otherwise... I just don't know at this point....