Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hidden Messages in Popular Songs

trsdek

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meiliken

• Knight Of Shadows

• Columbo

• Kaikou

HA lol no I have a program on my computer and I backmask songs sometimes and there is some creepy stuff.

I dont like any song when it's played backwards... Lol

Puhleeease!

Most of these things have crazy-assss "messeges" that don't make any sense at all. If anyone wanted to put a hidden messege into a song, they would make it more clear... it wouldn't just be nonsense. You're hearing what you wanna' hear!

-Natalie

Puhleeease!

Most of these things have crazy-assss "messeges" that don't make any sense at all. If anyone wanted to put a hidden messege into a song, they would make it more clear... it wouldn't just be nonsense. You're hearing what you wanna' hear!

-Natalie

exactly !! these 'messages' that people are 'hearing' is like those who see the Virgin Mary on a piece of toast or Jesus on a dogs' butt.

linked-image

The song "if you seek amy" sure does have a hidden message. Like most songs don't have a piece of toat with the virgin mary, or on a dogs butt ! haha. :P

Guest Claire So....Strange

spears cannot even write a legible message let alone put a secret one in a song, plus if there was a message in her song it aint her fault, she never writes them.

spears cannot even write a legible message let alone put a secret one in a song, plus if there was a message in her song it aint her fault, she never writes them.

She did make a song called "I'm not that innocent". I'd say this is pretty straight forward. She's barely above a trailor park.

Disclaimer: not to demean anyone from a trailor park, like those with bad yards.

Disclaimer: The previous crack about bad yards, not to demean any bad yard enthusiasts.

Disclaimer: not to rip off View Askew.

^_^

exactly !! these 'messages' that people are 'hearing' is like those who see the Virgin Mary on a piece of toast or Jesus on a dogs' butt.

linked-image

Or like someone who sees the Twilight series as a good piece of literature. [Pukes] -- Wanna' know something interesting about the books? I read all of them (to humor my mom, because I was talking crap about the first one) and I found at least six spelling and grammar errors. How weird is that?

-Natalie

Edited by InfraredCow M.D.

Or like someoen who sees the Twilight series as a good piece of literature. [Pukes] -- Wanna' know something interesting about the books? I read all of them (to humor my mom, because I was talking crap about the first one) and I found at least six spelling and grammar errors. How weird is that?

-Natalie

You can find that in almost any kind of media though. Like CGI movies like Shrek. Or movies like American Pie. You can blame that stuff on the editors who are absent minded. People don't seem to run QA as well as they should.

You can find that in almost any kind of media though. Like CGI movies like Shrek. Or movies like American Pie. You can blame that stuff on the editors who are absent minded. People don't seem to run QA as well as they should.

I've never found an error in any other books I've read... so to me it was a little strange.

Her books just SUCK. Horrible all in all. I don't care about the spelling issues... they just suck.

-Natalie

Edited by InfraredCow M.D.

Well, I don't know about 'hidden messages' but my Mother, who is a GP insist that one of the Beatles songs, 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds...' was all about an 'acid trip.' lol

Personally I cannot understand her generations idolatry of the Beatles at all. :no::unsure2:

I've never found an error in any other books I've read... so to me it was a little strange.

Her books just SUCK. Horrible all in all. I don't care about the spelling issues... they just suck.

-Natalie

I read....a lot. I've seen many books with spelling and grammatical errors. I think editors are either too tired or simply don't care.

-Natalie

One can't blame the woman. She's just not a serious (or competent) writer.

Edit: Oops, I forgot to mention, backmasking is crap.

Edited by Funky Poacher

Well, I don't know about 'hidden messages' but my Mother, who is a GP insist that one of the Beatles songs, 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds...' was all about an 'acid trip.' lol

Personally I cannot understand her generations idolatry of the Beatles at all. :no::unsure2:

I quote John Lennon. I don't believe in beetles, I just believe in me. :P

I quote John Lennon. I don't believe in beetles, I just believe in me. :P

You mean Beatles right?

As far as Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is concerned. Yeah, it could be about an acid trip. I think the bolded letters are what led to that assuption though. there certainly is a lot of psychadelic imagery in later Beatles stuff for sure. that's why I like it. lol

normal really " stair way to heaven " got some satanic backwards were put by the band

it says " here's to my sweet satan , the one who's little path made me sad who's power is satan , he'll give you 666 , there was little toolshed where he made us suffer sad satan "

however there's alot songs got backwards like the song " Dinner At Deviant's Palace " for the band " cradle of filth " when you play it normal it doesn't make since

play it backwards you'll hear the lord's prayer in creepy voice

ummm there's also ac-dc got some backward i don't recall in which song

there's alot ... i think the goverment made it illegal

and some people convinced that when you hear part of song contained backwards message

you may not realize it but your brain does understand it and listening to it over time make you do it

like some people accused the band judas priest if am not mistaken they put in one of their song back wards says " i took my life " and there's a guy commited suicide listening to their music what made his family charge aginst the band

ummm ok long enough i got headache

-Natalie

What's funnier is she claims to have majored in English, but doesn't appear to know the meanings of "verbose" or "permeable", either.

I can give the editor the benefit of the doubt if it were little things, but SMeyer's books are so riddled with incompetence it's like, "UMMM WTF was your editor asleep?"

-------------------------

On another note. You can listen to anything backwards and hear exactly what you want to hear.

Edited by Ebonykrow

What's funnier is she claims to have majored in English, but doesn't appear to know the meanings of "verbose" or "permeable", either.

I can give the editor the benefit of the doubt if it were little things, but SMeyer's books are so riddled with incompetence it's like, "UMMM WTF was your editor asleep?"

-------------------------

On another note. You can listen to anything backwards and hear exactly what you want to hear.

Yeah, but at least there is no hidden messages in her books. All the crap is smack bang in front of your face!

I had a long laugh at someone once because they realized that "live" backwards is "evil" Ha ha *Even now Moon Minion can't help but LHAO*

ok lets say for a moment that there really are satanic or evil messages in songs...so what? am i gonna listen to the song and suddenly feel a strong urge to worship satan? i think its just another way for religious leaders to frighten their cattle

ok lets say for a moment that there really are satanic or evil messages in songs...so what? am i gonna listen to the song and suddenly feel a strong urge to worship satan? i think its just another way for religious leaders to frighten their cattle

LMAO :lol: I heard about some experiment they did, supposedly, they very very quickly so quick you couldn't pick it up flashed a cheese burger between scenes at a movie theater. After, every one wanted a cheese burger lol. Now I always (silly I know) wonder if the reason I crave a chocolate bar or something while I'm watching tv is because their flashing mars bars between ads!!! LOL

*Sighs :rolleyes: *

Yeah, but at least there is no hidden messages in her books. All the crap is smack bang in front of your face!

I had a long laugh at someone once because they realized that "live" backwards is "evil" Ha ha *Even now Moon Minion can't help but LHAO*

True that. She outright admitted "there is no symbolism" in her books, which continues that particular string of pathetic...

There is also a little "lie" in "believing" (also in "alien"--which is funny because if you take out the "n", you get "a lie"). But maybe we're both easily amused. xD

Subliminal messages do work on the human mind, so it does become something to worry about if it's a truly dangerous message.

True that. She outright admitted "there is no symbolism" in her books, which continues that particular string of pathetic...

There is also a little "lie" in "believing" (also in "alien"--which is funny because if you take out the "n", you get "a lie"). But maybe we're both easily amused. xD

Subliminal messages do work on the human mind, so it does become something to worry about if it's a truly dangerous message.

i'd be a lot more worried about the person listening to the song backwards long before i would be concerned about who put the message in the song.

if you are listening to something backwards intentionally,you're one wave short of a shipwreck in the first place!!!!! :w00t:

what does britney's message say backwards?"hammer me hard baby 10 more times'? <_<

normal really " stair way to heaven " got some satanic backwards were put by the band

it says " here's to my sweet satan , the one who's little path made me sad who's power is satan , he'll give you 666 , there was little toolshed where he made us suffer sad satan "

however there's alot songs got backwards like the song " Dinner At Deviant's Palace " for the band " cradle of filth " when you play it normal it doesn't make since

play it backwards you'll hear the lord's prayer in creepy voice

ummm there's also ac-dc got some backward i don't recall in which song

there's alot ... i think the goverment made it illegal

and some people convinced that when you hear part of song contained backwards message

you may not realize it but your brain does understand it and listening to it over time make you do it

like some people accused the band judas priest if am not mistaken they put in one of their song back wards says " i took my life " and there's a guy commited suicide listening to their music what made his family charge aginst the band

ummm ok long enough i got headache

Lol, not sure where you get your rock music knowledge from, but it's not very accurate.