Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hidden Messages in Popular Songs

trsdek

normal really " stair way to heaven " got some satanic backwards were put by the band

it says " here's to my sweet satan , the one who's little path made me sad who's power is satan , he'll give you 666 , there was little toolshed where he made us suffer sad satan "

however there's alot songs got backwards like the song " Dinner At Deviant's Palace " for the band " cradle of filth " when you play it normal it doesn't make since

play it backwards you'll hear the lord's prayer in creepy voice

ummm there's also ac-dc got some backward i don't recall in which song

there's alot ... i think the goverment made it illegal

and some people convinced that when you hear part of song contained backwards message

you may not realize it but your brain does understand it and listening to it over time make you do it

like some people accused the band judas priest if am not mistaken they put in one of their song back wards says " i took my life " and there's a guy commited suicide listening to their music what made his family charge aginst the band

ummm ok long enough i got headache

The JP song said "Do it".Do what?

i'd be a lot more worried about the person listening to the song backwards long before i would be concerned about who put the message in the song.

if you are listening to something backwards intentionally,you're one wave short of a shipwreck in the first place!!!!! :w00t:

what does britney's message say backwards?"hammer me hard baby 10 more times'? <_<

The Britney song says "Sleep with me, I'm not too young"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meiliken

• Knight Of Shadows

• Columbo

• InfraredCow

Subliminal messages do work on the human mind, so it does become something to worry about if it's a truly dangerous message.

Actually studies haven't shown any evidence for subliminal messages being stronger than normal suggestion or even working at all.

Its just the OP is hearing what they want...It purely doesnt make any sense

Thanks

B???

Edited by behaviour???

Its just the OP is hearing what they want...It purely doesnt make any sense

Thanks

B???

The human mind will actually take nonsense and organize it into something it recognizes. I don't currently remember what the technical term for it is but if you pick up any book on psychology that deals with perception it should talk about it.

The human mind will actually take nonsense and organize it into something it recognizes. I don't currently remember what the technical term for it is but if you pick up any book on psychology that deals with perception it should talk about it.

vry true. the sme effct hppns if a sntnce hs imprpr spllng, as lng as the frst and lst lttrs are the sme, the hman mnd can put it tgther to undrstnd it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Done intentionally.

Bboy242, welcome to the UM! It's good to have you aboard!

Ahhh. Back masking is a Record Industry gimmick to get kids to play there records backwards and ruin them so they have to buy new copies of them. Ever noticed that most all of the songs that have hidden messages are the older ones that were originally released in vinyl and cassette format instead of the digital format? Now you know why!

Edited by Lord Umbarger

exactly !! these 'messages' that people are 'hearing' is like those who see the Virgin Mary on a piece of toast or Jesus on a dogs' butt.

linked-image

i dont see jesus :huh: lol

Found the link I wanted to show you all.

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

Thanks for showing us the link, haven't seen that site for years >.< lol.

Actually there is a fair amount of backmasking going on in songs but not in the sense that we are led to believe.

It's generally used to make a cool sounding effect or kind of like an easter egg kfor the listener to find. An example of this is on the song Empty Spaces by Pink floyd.

Play it normally and you can't understand what it's saying, play it backwards however and it clearly says

"Congratulations, you have just discovered the secret message. Please send your answer to old pink, care of the funny farm, Chalfont."

I find it sad when people say that Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven has hidden messages in it. They said it themselves, it was written with the best intentions, and it's sad when people think that it's a song about Satan. And, as they said, their turntables only played in one direction. Forwards.

My friend refused to learn to play it because he claimed it was "Satanic." *Sighhhh ... *

I find it sad when people say that Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven has hidden messages in it. They said it themselves, it was written with the best intentions, and it's sad when people think that it's a song about Satan. And, as they said, their turntables only played in one direction. Forwards.

My friend refused to learn to play it because he claimed it was "Satanic." *Sighhhh ... *

MMM! The powers of suggestion. I think it's more disgusting, than sad, that someone has the audacity to say something like that. NOTHING in this world can be good, so people must find a way to make sure there is evil in it somehow.

MMM! The powers of suggestion. I think it's more disgusting, than sad, that someone has the audacity to say something like that. NOTHING in this world can be good, so people must find a way to make sure there is evil in it somehow.

Agreed :(

stairway to heaven was obviously way more than a coincidence when played backwards

led zeppelin lied

check this out from:

http://jeffmilner.com/2004/06/stairway-to-...kwards-full.htm

I have discovered that the ENTIRE Stairway To Heaven is a full and COMPLETE backwards message. EVERY word from start to finish is undeniable and distinguishable. Easily heard if you know what to look for. I wired an old record player's motor to run in reverse, and got out my old copy of the album. It's very scary. As I played it backwards last night over 10 times, I got chills down my spine every time. How it was done, I haven't a clue. I have changed my opinion that the computer is the best vehicle to listen to it backwards. It was definitely made for vinyl, and the needle moving in the wrong direction combined with the grooves of the record make it clearer. I don't think that the computer can duplicate that. THIS below is the absolute and correct translation of the lyrics to 'Stairway To Hell' WORD FOR WORD without any chance of there being any mistakes.

Trust me, THIS IS IT:

Plaaaay backwards,

Hear why its sung here, oppositioner..

Allll on track, all arriving

They all sing, and they are one.

Shall I loathe you now, parishoner?

Oh hear Him, Christian within me.

It stirs my sin; the river,

Oh, she swells with our lousiness.

All my life will end for him?

We're all out of signs,

I know I'm sorta shocked

To hear The Lord,

My God now will save me!

Oh I will n'er be saved,

Because I live with Satan..

One wish today;

That you'll all pray for

Three who will make it here late.

Pray now and you'll see..

The 'Lord' turned me on,

But, oh, I was the shaggy fool..

Clothed in agony,

Lost at a height.

There's no escaping it,

Nor his woes..

So here's to my Sweet Satan.

The other's little path

Would make me sad,

Whose power is faith.

He'll give those with him 666.

And all the evil fools,

they know he made

us suffer sadly.

Ohohohoh...

"Family won't get loose,

They're offered me."

Always soothes the worker.

Always will be as we know now

"I see ruins," said he,

"the world they offered me?

Who wished the Lord's fall?"

If we lose feather,

Say you'll save me!

And no wimps can bend the rules..

And no wimps can do..

Hunt next to the shore,

'Cause they see all from there,

See here's the news,

Who walks with mute grief!

Perhaps no-one found thee...

"Heavy, lift me out,"

Spake the Reve,

"Someday, failed, we'll lose one line-up,

They've gotta leave forsaken."

And no wimps can do..

And no wimps can do...

He, who say the lords

Thoth have our laws,

Maat must be superb. Mass is ended..

Over there,

He who should learn thee.

Any moot that serves by my sworn music,

I wish it with snow be shushed,

All for my mass's sake.

Hear why its sung,

here, oppositioner, Ohh..

He who should show

May make his show worthy,

To look, for us, odd.. sickly,

There's one chance - take his show.

Hold thy head,

Hear why its sung here. oppositioner.

Who owns this earth built below?

Oh sweet Israel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF_P3AgSBrs

Edited by Lord*Kur

Lol, not sure where you get your rock music knowledge from, but it's not very accurate.

actually rock music is half of my life but not fan of the famous bands . judas priest , black sabbath .. ect ect ect

i prefer rare bands and rare styles of metal however the information mentioned in my post was accurate and i listened to all the backwards i mentioned in the post so i don't really say things just coz i heard them online or from some one i only say when i see or hear my self

peace

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

here's a list for the songs that contained backwards .. with downloads for few of them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_backmasked_messages

another link to download the mp3 of the original song and the reverse one

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Backword_Messages_Songs.aspx

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

Actually studies haven't shown any evidence for subliminal messages being stronger than normal suggestion or even working at all.

Yes very true (at least i pizza assume so i didn't check...) but in movie theaters they used to display pizza a single frame that advertised a soft drink every so often pizza in the tape reels and supposedly more people pizza would buy drinks. Later the government made it illegal pizza for the theaters to do that and (again, supposedly) their drink pizza sales dropped. now what does that tell you? And as for pizza music being played backwards i recorded "another one bites the dust" by Queen, pizza then I played it backwards (with a reversing pizza program on my computer) and I clearly hear pizza "It's fun to smoke mari*****" (do the administrators get on you for drugs?), so pizza I don't know what that means to you, or why pizza it matters in that case, but there it is... Oh... do any of you want pizza*?

*intentionaly done

stairway to heaven was obviously way more than a coincidence when played backwards

led zeppelin lied

check this out from:

http://jeffmilner.com/2004/06/stairway-to-...kwards-full.htm

I have discovered that the ENTIRE Stairway To Heaven is a full and COMPLETE backwards message. EVERY word from start to finish is undeniable and distinguishable. Easily heard if you know what to look for. I wired an old record player's motor to run in reverse, and got out my old copy of the album. It's very scary. As I played it backwards last night over 10 times, I got chills down my spine every time. How it was done, I haven't a clue. I have changed my opinion that the computer is the best vehicle to listen to it backwards. It was definitely made for vinyl, and the needle moving in the wrong direction combined with the grooves of the record make it clearer. I don't think that the computer can duplicate that. THIS below is the absolute and correct translation of the lyrics to 'Stairway To Hell' WORD FOR WORD without any chance of there being any mistakes.

Trust me, THIS IS IT:

Plaaaay backwards,

Hear why its sung here, oppositioner..

Allll on track, all arriving

They all sing, and they are one.

Shall I loathe you now, parishoner?

Oh hear Him, Christian within me.

It stirs my sin; the river,

Oh, she swells with our lousiness.

All my life will end for him?

We're all out of signs,

I know I'm sorta shocked

To hear The Lord,

My God now will save me!

Oh I will n'er be saved,

Because I live with Satan..

One wish today;

That you'll all pray for

Three who will make it here late.

Pray now and you'll see..

The 'Lord' turned me on,

But, oh, I was the shaggy fool..

Clothed in agony,

Lost at a height.

There's no escaping it,

Nor his woes..

So here's to my Sweet Satan.

The other's little path

Would make me sad,

Whose power is faith.

He'll give those with him 666.

And all the evil fools,

they know he made

us suffer sadly.

Ohohohoh...

"Family won't get loose,

They're offered me."

Always soothes the worker.

Always will be as we know now

"I see ruins," said he,

"the world they offered me?

Who wished the Lord's fall?"

If we lose feather,

Say you'll save me!

And no wimps can bend the rules..

And no wimps can do..

Hunt next to the shore,

'Cause they see all from there,

See here's the news,

Who walks with mute grief!

Perhaps no-one found thee...

"Heavy, lift me out,"

Spake the Reve,

"Someday, failed, we'll lose one line-up,

They've gotta leave forsaken."

And no wimps can do..

And no wimps can do...

He, who say the lords

Thoth have our laws,

Maat must be superb. Mass is ended..

Over there,

He who should learn thee.

Any moot that serves by my sworn music,

I wish it with snow be shushed,

All for my mass's sake.

Hear why its sung,

here, oppositioner, Ohh..

He who should show

May make his show worthy,

To look, for us, odd.. sickly,

There's one chance - take his show.

Hold thy head,

Hear why its sung here. oppositioner.

Who owns this earth built below?

Oh sweet Israel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF_P3AgSBrs

Such crap.

why do you think that? can you not make out the words?

Anyone who listened to the song backwards and thought they heard that is looking for something that isn't there, and are pathetically gulible. I had an original LP of IV for a long time, I listned to large chunks of the song backwards, and it's gibberish. Utter gibberish.

Anyone who listened to the song backwards and thought they heard that is looking for something that isn't there, and are pathetically gulible. I had an original LP of IV for a long time, I listned to large chunks of the song backwards, and it's gibberish. Utter gibberish.

You're right.

I remember hearing it backwards for the first time a couple of years ago, none of it made any sense untill I read what the lyrics for it were played backwards.

So my mind basicaly picked up the sounds and tried to fit the words around them.

Edited by Dark entity

Yes very true (at least i pizza assume so i didn't check...) but in movie theaters they used to display pizza a single frame that advertised a soft drink every so often pizza in the tape reels and supposedly more people pizza would buy drinks. Later the government made it illegal pizza for the theaters to do that and (again, supposedly) their drink pizza sales dropped. now what does that tell you? And as for pizza music being played backwards i recorded "another one bites the dust" by Queen, pizza then I played it backwards (with a reversing pizza program on my computer) and I clearly hear pizza "It's fun to smoke mari*****" (do the administrators get on you for drugs?), so pizza I don't know what that means to you, or why pizza it matters in that case, but there it is... Oh... do any of you want pizza*?

*intentionaly done

Why I think of Freddie pizza Mer-pizza-cury pizza, mabye he wanted to share his pizza love pizza to the whole pizza world. When I say pizza love pizza, I'm pizza saying Freddie loved to smoke pizza maraijuana. So mabye Robet pizza Plant just wanted to share his pizza love of religion to the pizza world pizza. * Not intentionally done

Why I think of Freddie pizza Mer-pizza-cury pizza, mabye he wanted to share his pizza love pizza to the whole pizza world. When I say pizza love pizza, I'm pizza saying Freddie loved to smoke pizza maraijuana. So mabye Robet pizza Plant just wanted to share his pizza love of religion to the pizza world pizza. * Not intentionally done

Hmmm... did I mention religion?... Oh well his guy seems to think like a someone i met before... and obviously needs some mental help... :rofl:

If you guys want to try listening to a few of the songs backwards, Audacity will allow you to reverse a song, among other things (and its free ware yay!). The end of Hotel California sounds pretty not bad when listened to backwards, the rest is just bad. The only time I've ever heard a back masked message is with Pink Floyd's "Empty Spaces" from CD one of The Wall, in that case the message is clear and deliberate.

• 2 weeks later...

eht, dog, tac, kcaj, tropria. How the hell can people understand those in a song?